Thread: Leveling Build?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Leveling Build?

I'm a level 41 warrior and I'm trying to level up to 56, was wondering what skills to use and mastery points. Help would be appreciated!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

Jesusfan
    Trustnbelieve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

As it's easier and faster to level in a party, this is the build I use in my warrior for xp runs in KT4:
    Full STR
    5/5 VB
    4/5 skyward smash (all but last)
    4/5 windmill (all but last)
    5/5 heal

If you use Aegis, the weapon proc should be enough to compensate having just two taunt skills on rotation)

5/5 might and damage passives

(I also have Jugg 5/5 for runs in new maps and 3/5 CS to swap SS with at boss fight, but if you're just going to run tombs, the above skills should be enough and you can put leftover points on windmill mastery).

Hope this helps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

That helped a lot! Thanks, no intell passives? And no masteries? Or are those personal preference?

Jesusfan
    Trustnbelieve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

At level 41 you have 40 skills points. The skills set (VB SS WM HR) and two passives take 28. You have 12 left. This you can use however you want. I suggested windmill mastery because the mastery gives the skill extra target, hence better taunt, better tanking. I use planar pendant and arcane ring on my warrior and these help provide the INT. If your mana is on the low side (anything under 800-900), you can max out INT passive and put remaining points on mastery. As you level up you can pick up other skills that may be useful in Rengol and Underhul, like Jugg.

PS. And yes in the end the decision to pick mastery depends on a lot of factors, including your gear and upgrades, what you prefer to do in game (casual farming, elite runs, pvp, etc), etc, so no cookie-cutter build anymore. I would suggest putting off deciding till you cap and have the full skills points. But so far I've been getting positive comments on windmill mastery as a very helpful addition to good pve tanking.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 04-10-2016 at 03:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Sweet thanks. I maxed windmill and put 3 in intell done around 20 runs, and it seems to be working well.

Jesusfan
    Trustnbelieve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Use winmill 4/5 rally cry 5/5 sky 4/5 heal 4/5 then passive dont get crit and speed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If u have mystery add mastery of windmil and rally cry u can do faster run and lvl up faster without lixing ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Level 53 currently:

All points on strength with the exception of 5 points on INT and 5 points on DEX. I'm jeweled out with all +6 Fury with the exception of 1 noble diamond and 1 superb chaos.

This equals a 1017ish dps, 2600ish armor and 9700ish health with Arcane pet.

Skills:
    Chest splitter: 5/5
    Vengeful Blood: 5/5
    Horn Renew: 5/5
    Sky Smash: 5/5

Passives:
    Durable maxed
    STR maxed
    INT maxed
    DEX maxed

Mastery:
    5 on Sky Smash increased radius.
    5 on Vengeful Blood, reduced refresh time of skill.

These are both used to increase damage and aid the party over time with stuns etc.

2 on Horn of Renew currently, increased armor for party. Comes in handy when in the thick of it. Rest of my points will be applied to this mastery through level 56.

I played around with different masteries a little. I'm overall happy with current setup.

I'm also using arcane dragon sword, new free armor and helm, arcane ring, planar pendant, and mythic belt.

If new, I would focus on armor and health until your in a position to develop your style and you've aquired some OP gear.

What I mean by style is my approach to attacking a mob. I charge Vengeful Blood (max skills and dmg), skyward smash first in for party (dmg and stun), hit them with a chest splitter (dmg), and then throw charged horn of renew (2 second shield for myself and party, armor, and health recharge over time). I usually have aggro at this point and party survivability is increased.

My style also figures in what pet I'm using depending on the map and makeup of the party.

I hope this helps and goodluck 🏆!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Is windmill the best taunting skill? I don't have enough points to spend and test, but seeing how windmill can taunt enemies that get hit, and the mastery of windmill making you able to hit over 10 enemies, can you taunt an entire mob?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

For kt4 u dont need horn

Speed build:
    Vb
    Rally Cry (speed)
    Windmill (mastery)
    Ss (mastery)

Pet Nekro.

Charge VB, Rally Cry, pull mob, windmill, SS
    Nekro AA, pull mob, windmill, SS
    Repeat.

If u r good, can finish kt4 solo in 1 minutes and so (without venom set)