Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's frustrating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hmmm... The purpose of a beta TEST iiiissss...? Oh yeah, to allow us to play as much as we want & gain a headstart on all the other people eager to play the game.

Wait! No, that's not correct.
    Um... Oh that's right: it has nothing to do with fun. It's about trying everything (outside of hacking the code) to identify areas in which the game is, or may be, broken.
    The fun is a (very welcome) side effect. I certainly got distracted from the task when I joined the beta. The game is a lot of fun. I am still having fun by trying to find glitches I missed while playing.

Whinging has no effect. If you are bored find something that will entertain you until general release. It is unlikely you'll miss the cheers of the masses when it finally happens! Keep an eye on FB or twitter or here. Someone is bound to mention that it is out (ya think?) Or you try walking into every wall/corner/door in what of B* is available & see if you can find BUGS!
    Boredom lies in perception. Try looking at the situation differently.
    In fact:
    Ask not what your devs can do for you...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

^ couldnt say it any better.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whatyouwill View Post
    Hmmm... The purpose of a beta TEST iiiissss...? Oh yeah, to allow us to play as much as we want & gain a headstart on all the other people eager to play the game. Wait! No, that's not correct. Um... Oh that's right: it has nothing to do with fun. It's about trying everything (outside of hacking the code) to identify areas in which the game is, or may be, broken.The fun is a (very welcome) side effect. I certainly got distracted from the task when I joined the beta. The game is a lot of fun. I am still having fun by trying to find glitches I missed while playing. Whinging has no effect. If you are bored find something that will entertain you until general release. It is unlikely you'll miss the cheers of the masses when it finally happens! Keep an eye on FB or twitter or here. Someone is bound to mention that it is out (ya think?) Or you try walking into every wall/corner/door in what of B* is available & see if you can find BUGS! Boredom lies in perception. Try looking at the situation differently. In fact:Ask not what your devs can do for you...
    Umm you must have just started beta. Pretty much all the bugs was found in the first week hence the reason they submitted to apple on july 11th. I did a ton of bug finding but u can only try to walk thru walls so much. Since nobody is hardly on anymore can't do tank runs to farm greens and having all 3 classes to 20+ and fully geared doesn't help either. Also don't bring up the "well atleast your in beta,some of of would kill to be in it". Believe us we know. And also we know the devs can't help it either its apples fault.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Been there since day one.

& why not bring up the 'at least you got into beta' line? So many people are acting like they're entitled to something that has not been promised.

There was mention of general release happening around the 20th, but nothing was set in stone.
    I take your point on there being no bugs left to find, though let's face it: the day that's true is the day we all grow wings & stop caring about tech cos flying is so much more fun.
    Thing is: betas normally end. You don't keep anything & you have to wait for the release like everyone else. We're being allowed to continue if we wish (not coerced though, one is not required to play on).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Now don't take my post as a flame I was just simply stating how the mood is in sl. The whole iam beta line is for the othar players who aren't in beta always saying well atleast ur beta I'd give my right arm to try it, only reason I said that never said or asked to be promised anything. And yes some betas do wipe data but some betas don't like open betas as they just transfer to release. I just think everyone wants star legends and the tension is getting high is all.

ZERO COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

'kay. We's cool =) sorry if I jumped on you

My original point (which I completely forgot when I started waffling on) was supposed to be that yes, the mood has taken a bad turn, but that it is up to us to change that. We can't stop others moaning but we can check the urge in ourselves.

The game is still as great as it was when we first got access, better even thanks to all the testers. All we can do is be patient.

& if we really need a B* fix, maybe write some fanfic.

Navigator Knox/Ticker anyone? =)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Whatyouwill View Post
    'kay. We's cool =) sorry if I jumped on youMy original point (which I completely forgot when I started waffling on) was supposed to be that yes, the mood has taken a bad turn, but that it is up to us to change that. We can't stop others moaning but we can check the urge in ourselves. The game is still as great as it was when we first got access, better even thanks to all the testers. All we can do is be patient.& if we really need a B* fix, maybe write some fanfic.Navigator Knox/Ticker anyone? =)
    Shoot ya I need ticker on my eng add Xero and we'll try to findem.

ZERO COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derajdefyre View Post
    It gets even worse when you have a wife. Women can't stand to see men enjoying themselves. If they think you are enjoying yourself, they will assume you actually want to be given housework to do.
    Deraj, you just sent that post to a girl. Ruh Roh. LOL.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derajdefyre View Post
    It gets even worse when you have a wife. Women can't stand to see men enjoying themselves. If they think you are enjoying yourself, they will assume you actually want to be given housework to do.
    we need Cinco and his cunning marketing strategies, see PL and SL both address a primative urge in man to battle for his girl, to hone reaction times and develop lightning fast responses ready for the challenges of real life. Whereas in times gone by we would be battling a wild animal to put food on the table or fighting through mountainous seas to bring home a catch. Now we just sit in the office, write code and have countless meetings. .PL and SL are our chance to be prepared for whatever is around the corner, ready to defend our loved ones with razor sharp reactions and bold courage. Oh and girls too, they should have those skills too.

UCDF Induction Exam Question 4563
    Q? If Riven's are dead Scorn's, dead Riven's are ? A= A good days work
    UCDF.org is online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Dang, Parth! My next comment was going to be something along the lines of, "Sadly, I have no wife and no prospects of ever having one. " and go from there.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    It's fine as long as she doesn't tell MY wife
    All my posts are automatically +1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Oops!

/10 chars
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Reading all these conversations keep me entertained even though I can't find any more bugs. Keep it up!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Cinco needs to go to apple and go loco on them xD hehehe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Servers are down again.. Keep your fingers crossed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade:362202
    Cinco needs to go to apple and go loco on them xD hehehe
    Lol. I can see Cinco going loco there. 10 seconds later Star Legends has been approved.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I was lucky enough to get a taste of SL but I don't have my Verizon or my droid anymore so I'm unable to play. I check every morning for updates but with no luck. I hope they release soon. I'm dying out here.
    -SknyAndy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Aint nobody from the guild been on in days... Come on release..
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3386/apocr.jpg

Gears of War Officer - Apoc/Apocx/Budlight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by apoceq View Post
    Aint nobody from the guild been on in days... Come on release..
    Ugh ikr...

ZERO COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Im just running around naked again...
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3386/apocr.jpg

Gears of War Officer - Apoc/Apocx/Budlight