Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: It's frustrating.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default It's frustrating.

In behalf of all the Beta players, we think that the game should be released any within the next few days.

Yes I understand that we got to play the Beta first and believe me I am grateful for it, but right now...THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO, and my addiction requires the release of Star Legends.

I also understand that our friends at STS are working very hard to give the game out to both Android and Apple users but this game is way over due its release date.

Many other players have speculated that release should come in the next 2 days, hopefully this becomes a reality.

Once again, I thank STS for their hard work and dedication but I'm just typing my mind out and the game should be released ASAP.
    Zbooo- Lvl 1x Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

It's up to Apple when the game is released. It's been in App approval for over two weeks.
    TVIS - 56 Warrior | Pocket Legends Founder
    TVIS - 35 Commando
    TVIS - 31 Male Vampire

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Its like a ghost town sometimes.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I know -_______-
    Zbooo- Lvl 1x Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I'm pretty sure the app is already approved the STS team is just fixed some last minute bugs I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    140 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    I'm pretty sure the app is already approved the STS team is just fixed some last minute bugs I think.
    Apple can take a long time. Sometimes it takes a couple of days, but sometimes, according to some iPhone developers I've spoken with, it can take over a month. By then, the devs have probably finished the next version of the app on Xcode.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Ikr, there is absolutely nothing at all to do except farm for greens.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Default Typically I dont say anything

Ok, i don't own a ipod/ipad/iphone (not my cup of tea) sorry. one major reasons beta was released for android is because of Vcast and the amount of users of Verizon android phones. People aren't playing the game as much because they have reached the max and the erasing of the leader boards. there's nothing to shoot for which leaves some of us users unable to play because Star legends has to be played with teams. (Cant solo many levels)

I understand the release is going to be released soon, but if were waiting for apple, really. When games are released on consoles ex: (wii,xbox ect..)
    a different but similar version is released months after the original. ex: resident evil 4 was on GC than got ported to wii and ps3. I didn't happen all at once, but if you wanted to play a game badly you would purchase/rent a system.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901
    PL-Ghosts | SL-DL-AL- Ghost | SL-DL-AL-Octavos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    Ok, i don't own a ipod/ipad/iphone (not my cup of tea) sorry. one major reasons beta was released for android is because of Vcast and the amount of users of Verizon android phones. People aren't playing the game as much because they have reached the max and the erasing of the leader boards. there's nothing to shoot for which leaves some of us users unable to play because Star legends has to be played with teams. (Cant solo many levels)

I understand the release is going to be released soon, but if were waiting for apple, really. When games are released on consoles ex: (wii,xbox ect..)
    a different but similar version is released months after the original. ex: resident evil 4 was on GC than got ported to wii and ps3. I didn't happen all at once, but if you wanted to play a game badly you would purchase/rent a system.
    Also, there are many apps that are released for apple before developers even consider porting it to android. A good example of this was cut the rope. Either way, STS want's to be fair to its entire fan base and I have to respect that, even if I dislike apple, their products and their methods.

We also don't really know how much extra the full release is gonna add to the beta, so even if we do get it soon, we could still be waiting around for updates before there is stuff to do. These updates would and once again require this whole app submission process to take place.

SL: Horsethemando - 25 | Horsetheneer - 20 | Horsetheop - 20
    PL: Horsethebear - 48 | Horsetheelf - 45 | Horsethebird - 15

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tvis View Post
    It's up to Apple when the game is released. It's been in App approval for over two weeks.
    Technicall, no. The game could be released on android market right now, STS is just waiting for apple so they can release both at the same time..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

First off you should not be making new posts regarding Star Legends release date. There are a bunch of posts already. Don't be surprised if they lock it. Everyone wants to play and making more posts doesn't help. If I was dev and had to take time out to answer every thread like this I would not be happy. Right now its 1:10am in California where the developers are sleeping. You never know the game could get released later this morning. But if it happens or it doesn't try to have more patience than your displaying here.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20
    Timbabird lvl 55 Oldsillymage lvl 50+

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davidis57 View Post
    First off you should not be making new posts regarding Star Legends release date. There are a bunch of posts already. Don't be surprised if they lock it. Everyone wants to play and making more posts doesn't help. If I was dev and had to take time out to answer every thread like this I would not be happy. Right now its 1:10am in California where the developers are sleeping. You never know the game could get released later this morning. But if it happens or it doesn't try to have more patience than your displaying here. PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20
    All he was stating was how the moral in star legends is at the moment. The tension is really bad as we've seen lots of arguments happening in general chat in sl. A lot of players have nothing to do and it takes a toll on ya.

ZERO COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Mm, the game isn't released yet and people already complain there's nothing to do

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I got bored as well. I got two characters to level 21, i got the greens i wanted, and i sold some greens while the prices were good (in terms of beta prices). Now i haven't played in a few days because i need something new in the game which is the release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB:360487
    Mm, the game isn't released yet and people already complain there's nothing to do
    Hes not complaining that there isn't much to do, but no one to play with. Its like a ghost town seriously.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=54483&dateline=131136  6901

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Right now its 1:10am in California where the developers are sleeping.
    The developers are in Texas, unless you're talking about the people at Apple but Apple did not develop Star Legends. Anyways, just so non beta people are not afraid, it isn't that there aren't things to do in the game, it's that there's little motivation to do anything in the game when we know that release is just around the corner and that once the release is official there is a 99% chance that the level cap will be raised making 21 10x easier to get if you don't have it yet, the gear will be better making any gear farming done now irrelevant, the leaderboards will be wiped making anything there irrelevant, credits will most likely be much easier to obtain making everything affordable (you currently need to liquidate 3-5 pieces of loot in order to buy ONE healing stim), and there will be more people to play with making the content less daunting. As someone mentioned, Star Legends is MUCH more team dependent. A lot of the content is literally impossible to solo.

EDIT: This was my 255th post! If post count was stored in 8 bits that would be the maximum!
    All my posts are automatically +1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derajdefyre View Post
    The developers are in Texas, unless you're talking about the people at Apple but Apple did not develop Star Legends. Anyways, just so non beta people are not afraid, it isn't that there aren't things to do in the game, it's that there's little motivation to do anything in the game when we know that release is just around the corner and that once the release is official there is a 99% chance that the level cap will be raised making 21 10x easier to get if you don't have it yet, the gear will be better making any gear farming done now irrelevant, the leaderboards will be wiped making anything there irrelevant, credits will most likely be much easier to obtain making everything affordable (you currently need to liquidate 3-5 pieces of loot in order to buy ONE healing stim), and there will be more people to play with making the content less daunting. As someone mentioned, Star Legends is MUCH more team dependent. A lot of the content is literally impossible to solo.EDIT: This was my 255th post! If post count was stored in 8 bits that would be the maximum!
    Pretty much nailed it on the head.

ZERO COMMANDO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Derajdefyre View Post
    The developers are in Texas, unless you're talking about the people at Apple but Apple did not develop Star Legends. Anyways, just so non beta people are not afraid, it isn't that there aren't things to do in the game, it's that there's little motivation to do anything in the game when we know that release is just around the corner and that once the release is official there is a 99% chance that the level cap will be raised making 21 10x easier to get if you don't have it yet, the gear will be better making any gear farming done now irrelevant, the leaderboards will be wiped making anything there irrelevant, credits will most likely be much easier to obtain making everything affordable (you currently need to liquidate 3-5 pieces of loot in order to buy ONE healing stim), and there will be more people to play with making the content less daunting. As someone mentioned, Star Legends is MUCH more team dependent. A lot of the content is literally impossible to solo.

EDIT: This was my 255th post! If post count was stored in 8 bits that would be the maximum!
    Amen my friend great choice of words.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I do have to admit... The game has kinda got boring since I'm level 21 already... Plus there are not a lot of ppl playing anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

First off you should not be making new posts regarding Star Legends release date. There are a bunch of posts already. Don't be surprised if they lock it. Everyone wants to play and making more posts doesn't help. If I was dev and had to take time out to answer every thread like this I would not be happy. Right now its 1:10am in California where the developers are sleeping. You never know the game could get released later this morning. But if it happens or it doesn't try to have more patience than your displaying here.

PL Characters Timbabird-55 Oldsillymage-55 SL Character Oldblaster-20
    Guys it's ok, Davidis57 has everything under control. We're going to be alright.