Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Wait so we need another recipe to upgrade pendant?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Default Wait so we need another recipe to upgrade pendant?

I need some clarity lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

ooh can you post stats of 52 pendant? ty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

No. You only need 1 recipe and an arc shard to craft an unidentified lvl 52 arc pendant, then you can upgrade the result with another 2 arc shard to make the new lvl 54 arc pendant. And also
    Quote Originally Posted by acewasabi View Post
    ooh can you post stats of 52 pendant? ty!
    You can see the stats of the new arc pendant yourself by clicking the blue "!".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I have the 52

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

ah ty i'm not able to log in atm, i'll check as soon as i can!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The mats clearly said you need the unidentifed version.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

it seems like once you have crafted unidentified brooch of whichever class.. (1shard/1recipe) YOU MUST NOT OPEN THE "UNIDENTIFIED CHEST" that it crafts and gives you.. Cos if you do, you will get lvl52 brooch. BUT if you keep the "unidentified chest" + use 2 shards, you can craft the lvl54 brooch. So the people who made 52 brooch by mistake, now have to do the 1k mobs quest in new glint maps, to get dissolving agent. Where u get Recipe back and then can re-craft with 1 shard for unidentified chest.. Then use unidentified chest +2 shard to make 54 brooch. .. Kinda silly if you ask me, whats the point of a 52 brooch? lower level pvp? or to monumentally confuse us?
    Last edited by MasterP; 05-06-2016 at 04:14 AM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MasterP For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MasterP View Post
    it seems like once you have crafted unidentified brooch of whichever class.. (1shard/1recipe) YOU MUST NOT OPEN THE "UNIDENTIFIED CHEST" that it crafts and gives you.. Cos if you do, you will get lvl52 brooch. BUT if you keep the "unidentified chest" + use 2 shards, you can craft the lvl54 brooch. So the people who made 52 brooch by mistake, now have to do the 1k mobs quest in new glint maps, to get dissolving agent. Where u get Recipe back and then can re-craft with 1 shard for unidentified chest.. Then use unidentified chest +2 shard to make 54 brooch. Thanks for explaining this clearly STS.. Kinda silly if you ask me, whats the point of a 52 brooch? lower level pvp? or to monumentally confuse us?
    to be honest, the stat difference between 52/54 is like negligible. You would be better off investing 2 shard prices into a better stat gem and put it on the 52. I just hope that you need the 54 in order to craft the 56 version. As it stands, this Arcane amulet pales in comparison to the planar one.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

you dont need the amulet to upgrade it to 54, you need the chest that contains the amulet... so if you craft the 52 chest you just dont open it but use it to upgrade that chest to the 54 chest. Hope i helped you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    to be honest, the stat difference between 52/54 is like negligible. You would be better off investing 2 shard prices into a better stat gem and put it on the 52. I just hope that you need the 54 in order to craft the 56 version. As it stands, this Arcane amulet pales in comparison to the planar one.
    kaka u suggest not craaft?

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

The big difference between the two is the proc you get on the level 54 version. The level 52 is only the stats!
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carapace For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Arcane rarity without a proc(lvl52)? Isnt this like saying its just another item that has updated stats? Which is not even that far above the current OP items... So we upgrading arcane rarity now... Totally defeats the purpose, its like saying oh, Excalibur of king Arthur can be upgraded.... I hope u understand where i'm comming from like i mentioned please look i to item rarity as it has lost its meaning.

Thanks for reading.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

I agree Markus somewhat. Is it truly arcane?

Obtaining the either version of the arcane pendant is confusing; we sure have to jump through a lot of hoops. I'm sure there's a good reason you've developed it this way, but too many hoops will try everyone's patience.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maarkus View Post
    Arcane rarity without a proc(lvl52)? Isnt this like saying its just another item that has updated stats? Which is not even that far above the current OP items... So we upgrading arcane rarity now... Totally defeats the purpose, its like saying oh, Excalibur of king Arthur can be upgraded.... I hope u understand where i'm comming from like i mentioned please look i to item rarity as it has lost its meaning.

Thanks for reading.
    Unfortunately "rarity" no longer exist unless u holding a lb vanity, or a crier or heraldic which is still for looks only.

Just look, the recipe is already selling at 5m as I type, this is after the stat boost. How as a player am I going to invest 5m in an item that i know with a 80% certainity that it's going to be worth 2m by the end of Sunday? How am I goijg to recover this 5m? from farming? from begging? I mean what r my options?

The game was a lot more enjoyable when arcanes were selling for 50m+, mythics 10m+ even legendaries commanded a fair amount.

Obviously sts is not gonna to resolve this issue cuz thousands of lockeds are getting popped which means business is good.

PS, wat exactly is the logic for making a lvl 52 version?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gatzoo5505 For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

If it's true that you can just skip the L52 version.. then what's the point of that version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    If it's true that you can just skip the L52 version.. then what's the point of that version?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Not really skip but u have to craft the lvl52 crate (do not open it) then craft it to the lvl54craye then open to get lvl54 amulet. And yes i was wondering the same i have yet to hear any clarification from sts on thier direction or plan on gear progression and item 'rarity'