Hey everyone,

I wanted to give you the latest from Spacetime Headquarters, about the launch status of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles. If you've been following us, unfortunately, you've likely heard this before. Currently, we do not have a specific release date for Star Legends launch. It continues in it's beta state on Verizon's V CAST while we work with Apple for approval.

We really prefer to launch Star Legends to all channels (Apple & Android) simultaneously. That's part of the beauty of our games - everyone can play with everyone, regardless of which platform you are on. It makes for great critical mass and for players to find a lot of other people to play with.

As I was plotting out what to say I went looking on ye olde interwebz for pity quotes about waiting. Like the rest of the web, it's amazing what's out there. Here's one to ponder:

Elizabeth Taylor
It is strange that the years teach us patience; that the shorter our time, the greater our capacity for waiting.
or perhaps...

Bill McGlashen
Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in one ahead.
So, while we wait, what else can you find that's a quoteable quote about patience, waiting or watching paint dry? Please keep it clean, thanks!