Thread: Twink PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Twink PvP

Can u guys Pls explain about the nerf in twinks?
    Why does everyone get 15 % nerf? Because as I remember rogues only want their armor back.
    And rogues dmg is so powerful that can do so much even I have shield, and they nerf the heal too and the heal does nothing :/
    I was fighting lvl 14s awhile ago(I'm 17 ), warrior with jugg is so op pls.
    And as I remember about the past threa" rogues are not needed in clash anymore" same as mage right now in twink.
    I'm not complaining, I just explanations
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Garcia View Post
    Can u guys Pls explain about the nerf in twinks?
    Why does everyone get 15 % nerf? Because as I remember rogues only want their armor back.
    And rogues dmg is so powerful that can do so much even I have shield, and they nerf the heal too and the heal does nothing :/
    I was fighting lvl 14s awhile ago(I'm 17 ), warrior with jugg is so op pls.
    And as I remember about the past threa" rogues are not needed in clash anymore" same as mage right now in twink.
    I'm not complaining, I just explanations
    Thanks
    The last 5v5 i had the enemy team brought 3 tanks 2 mages then switched to 2 tanks 3 mages. Curse plus the fact that mage heals stack now still makes mages just as viable as rogues in a clash.

Im not sure if heals are still nerfed, i know damage is nerfed for all classes so mage heal is weaker as a result, but if healing is nerfed on top of that i think it could be removed for only mages. Tank stacking is annoying enough as is so leave tanks

As for why all classes now have damage nerfs, sts has made it clear they do not want to buff rogues armor so instead of it being rogues armor and damage is nerfed while other classes have 0 nerfs, now all classes have damage nerf but rogues still have their reduced armor. I would suggest trying out mm if you have the funds. I was sick of fighting against only tank/mage teams because everyone was afraid to bring a rogue so i bought mm for the survivability and its been wonderful. It would be just as good if not better on a mage
    Last edited by Lawpvp; 05-06-2016 at 06:37 AM.