Thread: Fix the drop rate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Fix the drop rate

Omg this is rediculous. The rest of the first 40s and I have been farming since we hit 40 and the drop rates are.... whack!

The lv40 items (the common pinks) are worse than the lv35 we have from swamp and have no M/S !!!

Now the ones that do have m/s drop 1s in a full moon... I only managed to score 2... its crazy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

True.

The range of value within the pink sector demands a new colour. Also coloured items are easier to get than whites, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah agree with last post
    Staffed 46 Littlepvp 30 Staved 19. Laconic level 30
    stazed level 30

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah the drop rate is pretty low ill have to agree..but arent these really good weapons? Im not at this part yet in the game but arent these like the "best" gear out now? We dont want to make it too easy to get gear now.
    CCABOLT - Level 28 Enchantress
    ***If you want the best healer in Pocket Legends in your group, shoot me a PM. Ive been playing MMO's for over 6 years and know how this stuff works! You will stay at full health pretty much all the time! Trust me.***

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

LOL I was argueing quite the opposite Ccab. Pinks drop way too often... more often than orange/green. It makes no sense. The whole server is wearing pinks...

The whole server should be wearing orange/green. The good players will have purples and the super crazy grinders will have a few pinks.

The other problem is the stats of the pinks and how lv35 pinks are better than lv40 ones... Their whole loot is "broken"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ah. I see. I havent gotten quite that far yet into the game to realize all of that. Im sure they will get it all figured out.
    CCABOLT - Level 28 Enchantress
    ***If you want the best healer in Pocket Legends in your group, shoot me a PM. Ive been playing MMO's for over 6 years and know how this stuff works! You will stay at full health pretty much all the time! Trust me.***