Questions 2-4 have pretty much been explained, so I'm not going to repeat anything that was said. As far as question one, imo enchanted isn't worth it and I'll explain why. If you mix and match mm and enchanted you loss out on set bonus. The MM set gives you +48 INT, +6 H/S, +38 M/S, +30 DMG, and +128 AR. The Enchanted set gives you +56 INT, +2 Dodge, +36 H/S, +4 M/S, +30 DMG, and +133 AR. Pros' and Con's: MM gear is typically cheaper and much easier to obtain. Encanted is much more expensive and harder to obtain. As a pure mage your not going to tank at all (even though the extra AR is GREAT), in my eyes while the H/S is nice to have, I feel that it gimps your character by eliminating the much needed resource of mana. If you use a huge spell such as Mana Shield, really the only way your going to be able to recover is by potting up (wasting gold). You have heal spells to regen your health, H/S shouldn't be a crouch for mages, and if it is, then I would suggest players learn to use different techniques then the one's they are using. If anyone wants overall quick regen for both M/S and H/S then use FF set. That's why I dual spec, when my mana or health is low, I use my quick slots to equip boosters and then equip the lvl 55 FF. When I'm done regening (or tanking) I switch back, it's faster and more efficient. I don't know, just my two cents.