Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Arcane sword and Reg. Charged attacks need nerf?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Default Arcane sword and Reg. Charged attacks need nerf?

I like the idea with the 51-56 zones, all those 50% nerfs are cool too, but if you nerf 1 thing you also have to nerf the other things right?

I mean.. if you nerf all stats and pets too. How about the weps then? Because the Arcane Sword proc is way to strong. Your HP goes like '100%-88%-56%-22%-0%' Also to many fumes. If there are 4 tanks in tdm.. there will spawn more then 40 fumes (if all 4 tanks proc). 1 pull nd it's gg. So I think it's better to also nerf the weps not just the stats and pets (SnS does less dmg then 1 fume of the sword, sadly :/). My mage can heal hisself like 65% of his HP, but even with SnS pools + Regen I die against those fumes.. You're stunned and you die :/.

Mages can have 2 shields, but I can imagine that it's really frustrated for rogues or other tanks which can't afford an arcane sword.

Also the charged attack from my mage does actually nuke the opposite player.

So my request is to nerf the wep procs

P.S. My apollogise for my bad English

-Runagain

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by runagain View Post
    I like the idea with the 51-56 zones, all those 50% nerfs are cool too, but if you nerf 1 thing you also have to nerf the other things right?

I mean.. if you nerf all stats and pets too. How about the weps then? Because the Arcane Sword proc is way to strong. Your HP goes like '100%-88%-56%-22%-0%' Also to many fumes. If there are 4 tanks in tdm.. there will spawn more then 40 fumes (if all 4 tanks proc). 1 pull nd it's gg. So I think it's better to also nerf the weps not just the stats and pets (SnS does less dmg then 1 fume of the sword, sadly :/). My mage can heal hisself like 65% of his HP, but even with SnS pools + Regen I die against those fumes.. You're stunned and you die :/.

Mages can have 2 shields, but I can imagine that it's really frustrated for rogues or other tanks which can't afford an arcane sword.

Also the charged attack from my mage does actually nuke the opposite player.

So my request is to nerf the wep procs

P.S. My apollogise for my bad English

-Runagain
    Autotappers!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zulgath View Post
    Autotappers!
    Yes, it's not even hard to play tank nowadays just get a trigger fringer, heal, jug, axe and hammer xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It does a ridiculous amount of damage, it's worse than SnS because you basically have 0 CD time between proc and you can direct the pools where you want them to go. SNS does extreme damage, but it's random...you can't choose. This is not. You cannot run either because the pools stun. If you try to SP through the tank, you will also get stunned because the pools generate from the tank itself.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

+1 runagain i totally agree with you
    Sometimes i join tdm clash were 4 tanks stand in corner, create lava, and pull you into these...
    You cant do anything and when 4 tank spamming lava its so laggy i can feel a decrease of fps, pls sts fix it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    It does a ridiculous amount of damage, it's worse than SnS because you basically have 0 CD time between proc and you can direct the pools where you want them to go. SNS does extreme damage, but it's random...you can't choose. This is not. You cannot run either because the pools stun. If you try to SP through the tank, you will also get stunned because the pools generate from the tank itself.
    Pools do not stun bro, we stun with auto-attacks while we are proccing! And, seriously, now that rogues will get that armor back and after getting 15% nerf removed (that they always had in previous seasons, though they were always the best class until this season), you still want tanks even more nerfed? lol Without this proc power (which is also nerfed to 50%) tanks are just food. Our damage now is very low in pvp, same with horn, we are playing with skills doing same of when we were on level 36-41 lool but now we have 9-10k HP and much more armor, same for the other classes of course. Now, we can heal max 60-65% HP with our horn..=( I believe STS didnt think very well about this when they approved this insane nerf to PVP, 30% would be acceptable!

I wouldn't mind a slight nerf on proc, if this PVP nerf wasn't so big!

We need this proc power now more than ever, or tank will be a complete junk in PVP..just saying..
    Last edited by Pedgon; 05-08-2016 at 01:21 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pedgon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post
    Pools do not stun bro, we stun with auto-attacks while we are proccing! And, seriously, now that rogues will get that armor back and after getting 15% nerf removed (that they always had in previous seasons, though they were always the best class until this season), you still want tanks even more nerfed? lol Without this proc power (which is also nerfed to 50%) tanks are just food. Our damage now is very low in pvp, same with horn, we are playing with skills doing same of when we were on level 36-41 lool but now we have 9-10k HP and much more armor, same for the other classes of course. Now, we can heal max 60-65% HP with our horn..=( I believe STS didnt think very well about this when they approved this insane nerf to PVP, 30% would be acceptable!

We need this proc power now more than ever, or tank will be a complete junk in PVP..just saying..
    Do more clashes! Tanks are not the kill class!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

+1

That sword it's a nightmare because it stun like crazy, does insane damage and can be stacked with other pools, there's no way to kill a tank for ANY CLASS with a Sword and Spaming the autoatack button without getting 2 procs in a row, that's insane!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

+1

That sword it's a nightmare because it stun like crazy, does insane damage and can be stacked with other pools, there's no way to kill a tank for ANY CLASS with a Sword and Spaming the autoatack button without getting 2 procs in a row, that's insane!

ING: Valkiryas - Alassien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yes, they also stand in a corner, spamming lava's using set / axe and it's done... Rogue's became useless while tanks do even more damage. Tanks will dominate without a nerf of sword

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pedgon View Post

They do stun.. to play tank you don't need any skill nowadays IMO... just run into a corner spam auto attack and just axe the enemies to you. If I try to gale thru I'll still be stunned (without gale mastery). It's like you got no chance :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

CMIIW.... at the end of tdm or CTF... rogue still have the most kill, but not as dominant as it used to be. But I agree 3-4 tanks in one team is too much.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

They do stun.. to play tank you don't need any skill nowadays IMO... just run into a corner spam auto attack and just axe the enemies to you. If I try to gale thru I'll still be stunned (without gale mastery). It's like you got no chance :/
    Skillful tank know how to keep their team alive... Spamming auto attack is easy, but timing for use HOR, jugg, absorb opponent attack need skill and experience.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

I don't have Stampy, or I'd test. Does its AA clear the pools?

IGN:
    Drizzitty
    Cryformana
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

This weapon is hilarious OP. People who don't admit it are playing tank class OR they are working for STS. Period.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    This weapon is hilarious OP. People who don't admit it are playing tank class OR they are working for STS. Period.
    I play tank. I have always expressed arcane sword is too op in PVP. In fact i've said many times arcane sword has ruined PVP. Hence i haven't really played PVP lately because of the lack of skills nowadays in PVP with warriors stacking arcane sword. I like a challenge and strategy. Currently there is not much strategy.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Midievalmodel For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Why do good mages kill good tanks with arcane sword in duels when the sword is that OP?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Why do good mages kill good tanks with arcane sword in duels when the sword is that OP?
    I quess the tank sux .-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    Yes lol, also many people changed to tank, just for that sword lol

Robhawk

I quess the tank sux .-.
    Well let the best tanks you know duel with "Quatrunnadda". He kills ANY tank !!!