Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PvE Mage Help...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Default PvE Mage Help...

Hey guys I really need help with being a better pve Mage. Im level 52, 2k xp from 53 and I want to know if you guys have a really good pve build, one that's good with the new sorcerer adjustments. I'm looking yo start farming with the big boys in Elites and stuff. I also need to know what's the best gear I can use. Thank you guys for your help. 😁
    Currently Playing:
    Aype [71 Mage] Rehired [61 Rogue]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

shield, fireball, time shift, ice (or light) works really well always. I'm not sure about masteries, but passives should just be dmg, crit, str passive, int passive, dex passive (if you want a little more dmg or spend on others such as masteries)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

first skill you need is clock and mastery 10/10 or at least 6/10. Fireball: 5/5? Not really, many players and many definitions of how upgrade it. I prefer 4/5 without last for PvE. New mastery is also very good and if you like to have OP AoE then you should get some mastery of fireball too. As for passives all u need is int str dex and crit. All at least 4/5. You don't need to get damage passive now. For other skills. Its up to you. You can choose gale for more AoE and faster runs. Ice for better crowd control or light for damage. If you wanna run new elites then get shield too 4/5 without displacement wave.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    first skill you need is clock and mastery 10/10 or at least 6/10. Fireball: 5/5? Not really, many players and many definitions of how upgrade it. I prefer 4/5 without last for PvE. New mastery is also very good and if you like to have OP AoE then you should get some mastery of fireball too. As for passives all u need is int str dex and crit. All at least 4/5. You don't need to get damage passive now. For other skills. Its up to you. You can choose gale for more AoE and faster runs. Ice for better crowd control or light for damage. If you wanna run new elites then get shield too 4/5 without displacement wave.
    Okay so your saying I should use: Ice, Gale, Shield, Fireball, Lightning? Is heal worth? I wanna do tons of aoe damage, I also want enough armor so I don't get one shot in normal Underhul maps by random mobs. I had 2k hp but boosted it to 3k. I see mages walking around with 4k+.

Now, now that I have the build going for me, kinda. What are the items I should be using? Should I wait for legendary, mythic and arcanes to release @ lvl 56? Wait till 61 cap? Use 46 weps? I have no idea... Whats gonna be in the Goblin event? Anything worth hording or farming for?
    Currently Playing:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rehired View Post
    Okay so your saying I should use: Ice, Gale, Shield, Fireball, Lightning? Is heal worth? I wanna do tons of aoe damage, I also want enough armor so I don't get one shot in normal Underhul maps by random mobs. I had 2k hp but boosted it to 3k. I see mages walking around with 4k+.

Now, now that I have the build going for me, kinda. What are the items I should be using? Should I wait for legendary, mythic and arcanes to release @ lvl 56? Wait till 61 cap? Use 46 weps? I have no idea... Whats gonna be in the Goblin event? Anything worth hording or farming for?
    if you dont wanna get one shot, you always need shield. even if you own nekro. heal is not worth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hey guys I really need help with being a better pve Mage. Im level 52, 2k xp from 53 and I want to know if you guys have a really good pve build, one that's good with the new sorcerer adjustments. I'm looking yo start farming with the big boys in Elites and stuff. I also need to know what's the best gear I can use. Thank you guys for your help. 😁
    Time shift mastery is a must (in the last update it got buffed and is now even better) after getting your skills i suggest getting 10/10 in this mastery.
    There is a bug with time shift but that's in pvp (time shift initial drop damage dodge-able) but since u are using it in pve its all good.
    I have a hybrid build where i use fireball, heal, shield, lightning, time shift. (time shift/lightning for mobs/boss)
    Full intelligence in points
    Passives i have 5/5 int, str, dex, dmg, armor, crit
    Mastery 10/10 time shift
    5k hp, 1k dmg
    I can help u with build in game if u want
    Ign: Zeazimeh
    Last edited by Zeazimeh; 05-08-2016 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

for ur skill use fire,gale,clock,shield..use the gale force mastery or clock..but i prefer the gale one cuz there will be no stun,bleed or effect from poison..no heal skill just spam ur pots

and for ur gear just use the free mythic u get from underhul gear up event (except the ring and amulet)..use arc ring and planar pendant..for weap if u rich enough get a new lvl 51 hexstone (less hp loss than using hexblast)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeazimeh View Post
    Time shift mastery is a must (in the last update it got buffed and is now even better) after getting your skills i suggest getting 10/10 in this mastery.
    There is a bug with time shift but that's in pvp (time shift initial drop damage dodge-able) but since u are using it in pve its all good.
    I have a hybrid build where i use fireball, heal, shield, lightning, time shift. (time shift/lightning for mobs/boss)
    Full intelligence in points
    Passives i have 5/5 int, str, dex, dmg, armor, crit
    Mastery 10/10 time shift
    5k hp, 1k dmg
    I can help u with build in game if u want
    Ign: Zeazimeh
    Thanks alot. Would you be a deer and tell me what gear your using? I really need to know.
    Currently Playing:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Thanks alot. Would you be a deer and tell me what gear your using? I really need to know.
    Drag hunter staff x 3 Fortified mind
    Underhul helm x 2 std mind x 1 std chaos
    Underhul armor x 2 std mind x 1 fortified chaos
    Dragon hunter brutality belt full std mind
    Rendtail ring, still clean
    Underhul necklace x 1 std chaos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeazimeh View Post
    Drag hunter staff x 3 Fortified mind
    Underhul helm x 2 std mind x 1 std chaos
    Underhul armor x 2 std mind x 1 fortified chaos
    Dragon hunter brutality belt full std mind
    Rendtail ring, still clean
    Underhul necklace x 1 std chaos
    Thanks bro!
    Currently Playing:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

fire,gale,clock,shield (mastery u can choose gale or clock)

gear use underhul helm and armor..arc ring and planar pendant (new arc pendant if u can afford it) weapon u can just use the cheap legendary gun insecticide or the staff..assault type..since mind jewel are cheap today use excellent tier or above

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

forgot one thing..u said u wanna do elite..idk which map u going to but for elite use arcane staff or new mythic 51 hexstone (better hp STR type for ur shield)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I say that you can choose between these skills. Of course you can use em all but i want you also to use masteries of clock and Fireball cause they are just OP. Your HP is very low and don't expect much , mages without good gear will be one shot in underhul elites. For that you have shield. For sure you should get at least toor as pet or nekro to be more defensive. As for gear: we saw that planar pendant is still better in some situations but it takes a long to craft it. I suggest you to get arcane/ mythic weapon (46/51/56) there is possible that new mythic come with ursoth. Save up for arcane pendant and slowly trying to collect SET. Till then use best legendary gear you'll find. As for jewels. You can use mind jewels and few HP jewels if you feel too squishy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

laaaaasstttt one...dont forget to equip the IRON HAND

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...PvE-Mage-Build Also for masteries try 10/10 clock, 5/10 gale, and 5/10 fireball

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

is it good if i just put all forti mind to all my items no chaos jewel?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deathzx021 View Post
    is it good if i just put all forti mind to all my items no chaos jewel?
    Fortified mind is fine. But use 3-4 higher tier of nature jewels for boost your hp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    laaaaasstttt one...dont forget to equip the IRON HAND

Hahahahaha agreed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Actives:
    Ice 3/5
    Fire 4/5
    Time 4/5
    Shield 4/5

Passives:
    Dmg
    Crit
    STR
    INT
    DEX

Masteries:
    Fire 10/10

This leaves u with 6 spare points at lv55 which u could invest into Lightning, Heal or another Mastery.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

No passive dmg%. How dmg% works is the biggest dmg% will be used, not accumulation of passive dmg% + dmg% from pet. For example, if passive dmg% is 5% and pet dmg% is 15%, the pet 15% dmg will prevail. So, waste of skill point if you put it on passive dmg%.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]