Thread: Lockeds drop sound alert

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Lockeds drop sound alert

Would be nice to have some kind of song in the game when you drop some: locked, eggs, legendary, mythic, arcane (everything that really worth notice)

Well, maybe the some of you guys could think its a useless improvement, since we already have all those fireworks and it's really visible (sometimes).
    But try to understand my point on that,

-sometimes you are in some way of the dungeon and one partie had just killed monster in another conner that usually people dont go there, and then you see on log channel "your elixir reroll.." this was one of ur partie kills that reroll for you. (could be some epic trash or could be some locked) would you turn back just to check and have the risk on losing for example (harley, francis and stone kills)? And if there was a sound notification that its a worth think like the fireworks do?

- and what about these warriors swords that spam the whole screen with little volcanos? Well i missed the fireworks when i dropping lockeds in this case too, i don't know if im just blind or if it's normal. Lockeds hidden on the huge amount of volcanos made by the warrior. (i hate this weapon! nothing against the class, just the weapon)

Think about it, how many eggs, lockeds, arlorian eggs, everything that the pet doesn't take for you, how many items have you lost without even notice?

OBS: why pet dont take worthy things but keep taking trashs you don't want?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felipe Pereira For This Useful Post: