Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Level 55+ Capture the Flag Tournament

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

hey COT A team, if u see this MSG, plz tell us to something about our match..
    we really want to do our quarter final match.

add icegugu or vietnamparis and, lets start our match

PS: sry, my English is not good.
    ICEMANDO - LV66 Bear
    ICEGUGU - LV66 Bird
    ACEMANDO- LV66 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OK...

Hey guys -.- today (france time 5pm), CAOS team made a match vs UNITY.. But problem.. We were 4 d
    They were 2.. Therefore we waited a bit for their team Mates
    To come.. We waited about 10min ... Some ppl had to go some stayed etc -.- only a little wanted to reschedule .. Unfortunately they didn't want .. We said let's go 4-4 BUT WE DIDN'T SAY IT WAS THE OFFICIAL MATCH!

5min of fight one of the UNITY had to go .. Therefore Mysticaldream replaced her! SHE ISN'T EVEN IN THEIR TEAM! they said "it's the sub" but NO it's SHOOTERPOO! That's why it pissed mr and my team!

THATS Why all my team mates wanted to ask for a rematch at 5-5 (as ifs sais IN rules with "team of 5") OR for another round to avoid direct elimination and let us a chance to show our power! Plz samhayne let us at least a chance and make a fair fight ! Against unity or another team who lost at 1st round! We can Make the best of the 1st round eliminated who could win the price of semi finallist!

Ty for reading and sorry if it was long... ^^ have fun guys and good luck for 1st price

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Brotherhood,

Please let me know a good time you guys will be available for our match today... Does 9 PM pacific time zone work for you guys?

Respectfully,

Tripphazzard
    GM Knights Of Balefort

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #184
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nonodemonio View Post
    OK...

Hey guys -.- today (france time 5pm), CAOS team made a match vs UNITY.. But problem.. We were 4 d
    They were 2.. Therefore we waited a bit for their team Mates
    To come.. We waited about 10min ... Some ppl had to go some stayed etc -.- only a little wanted to reschedule .. Unfortunately they didn't want .. We said let's go 4-4 BUT WE DIDN'T SAY IT WAS THE OFFICIAL MATCH!

5min of fight one of the UNITY had to go .. Therefore Mysticaldream replaced her! SHE ISN'T EVEN IN THEIR TEAM! they said "it's the sub" but NO it's SHOOTERPOO! That's why it pissed mr and my team!

THATS Why all my team mates wanted to ask for a rematch at 5-5 (as ifs sais IN rules with "team of 5") OR for another round to avoid direct elimination and let us a chance to show our power! Plz samhayne let us at least a chance and make a fair fight ! Against unity or another team who lost at 1st round! We can Make the best of the 1st round eliminated who could win the price of semi finallist!

Ty for reading and sorry if it was long... ^^ have fun guys and good luck for 1st price
    Hmm yeah, if that's what happened, sounds like you guys should schedule a rematch. Hopefully you can get a game in soon that's 5v5 that everyone feels good about? The point is to have fun and show good sportsmanship!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok Ty samhayne Ill speak about it to others ...

What about my idea which could add fun to others teams ? The 2 first round eliminated teams fight each others .. The best of them get semi finalist price

Ty or that tournament and thx very much for replying

Have a good day/night in France ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nono. We have to do this now. I can't do it later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Sam, i was in the BH Shadow Knights game, I wouldnt get into the debacle on the scores above.

However i actually want to reports strange findings and experiences during the match.
    My ping was constantly showing yellow 300-400s, but there are times where i attack opposing team, and they did not reacts nor affected at all.
    Actually happened to me 3 times.
    And also i have my share of kills, more then 2 which is definate, however it did not shows at end game.
    Wonder if above is worthed to look into, just as input imho, to clarify if it is in fact bugs in the map or missunderstanding of the scores and kills system.

Many thanks.

Fellow BH Good Game, and Hovarth Good Game !
    Tonebjr - 56 Bird
    Tonebjrsecond - 56 Elf
    Tonebjrthird - 56 Bear
    Tonebjrfourth - 15 Bear Twinks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

hey COT A....
    Here is AM 6:00...
    we cant wait more now.
    U said to me that wait for ur other member , so we were waiting, but, u logged out without saying.

anyway i go to sleep, we really wish to make a good match. : )
    see u soon !

pS: sry about my English... i know it is not good.
    Last edited by icemando; 07-31-2011 at 03:58 PM.
    ICEMANDO - LV66 Bear
    ICEGUGU - LV66 Bird
    ACEMANDO- LV66 Mage

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icemando View Post
    hey COT A....
    Here is AM 6:00...
    we cant wait more now.
    U said to me that wait for ur other member , so we were waiting, but, u logged out without saying.

anyway i go to sleep, we really wish to make a good match. : )
    see u soon !
    Listen. When you have teams in two different time zones, a tournament that started very late, and brackets made after a mass confusion, it may take days to finish this. Please be patient as we are doing the best we can to get things together. We are just as frustrated as you are. We were ready to go last night but could not due to the mix ups.

Also, after reading about Unity using a sub whom was not on the list, would this not lead to a DQ? Need to keep by the rules here.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    Listen. When you have teams in two different time zones, a tournament that started very late, and brackets made after a mass confusion, it may take days to finish this. Please be patient as we are doing the best we can to get things together. We are just as frustrated as you are. We were ready to go last night but could not due to the mix ups.

Also, after reading about Unity using a sub whom was not on the list, would this not lead to a DQ? Need to keep by the rules here.
    ok, patience.
    and lets have fun
    see u at the match~!
    now i really go to sleep , lol
    ICEMANDO - LV66 Bear
    ICEGUGU - LV66 Bird
    ACEMANDO- LV66 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Sam,

With teams on different time zones and difficulty getting matches together, are we extending the deadline on this till match is complated? I know the team we are supposed to battle are asleep and we still would have to fight another after this if we won... Your feedback on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Tripphazzard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok so after reading the last 2-3 pages...Sam, plz this tournament should abide by the original stated rules:
    1) between the CAOS and unity match, why was there a sub of a different player other than shooterpoo?

2) Sam, why was there a 3v3 ctf game? Title says 5v5. That would make it seem unfair for ppl who did wana join but didn't have a team of 5.

Just giving my assessment of the situation with recent events. And ask to please follow rules for fairness.

JakesLaidBack (officer): lvl61 Dexbird, lvl26 Operator
    Alts: PL: Mistermetoo, Twinkful SL: Obey, Balancer
    Shop: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...laid-back-shop

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Sam here is what happend. We won this match fair and square and heres why:

We all agreed 1030am eastern. By 1040am we had all 5 members. They had 4 members. So We AGREED on a 4v4. Our 5th person ashxrose left at that time because of the agreement. Then the match began.

By mid-game the match was 6-2 we were winning. Unfortunately because of the delay i had to leave so JCOUlT agreed to sit out(which according to you a 3v3 is okay) However since mystical was watching the match, I gave them a 2nd choice before i left. I told them mystical can play in my place or Jcoult can sit. They AGREED for mystical to play ruling out their first decision and also because we did a favor for them they did a favor for us.

Now we were already destroying them 6-2, we had all 5 players ready to play, we did them many favors for them. If the outcome was different and we lost i bet you they would have never complained about it and we would have had no say about it. Too reschedule this match after seeing we are obviously the better team would not only be too time-consuming and difficult but will delay this tourny tremondously. Nono sorry but we won this match fair and square.

Btw the end score was 10-3 Unity(my team) won the match
    Last edited by Mikeylito; 07-31-2011 at 05:10 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    No idea what's up with the score I advanced Brotherhood. Thanks for being cool about it.
    Wow that is not what I thought you would say. Great game Brotherhood Final Score ShadowKnights 5 flags
    Brotherhood 5 flags

good luck in the next round B|H .......hope all matches are as fun as ours :P Hovarth is my new hero King of the Ring maybe he will teach me some tricks lolz.........When is the next tourney lol heheh <(^_^)>v PEACE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jayche View Post
    Ok so after reading the last 2-3 pages...Sam, plz this tournament should abide by the original stated rules:
    1) between the CAOS and unity match, why was there a sub of a different player other than shooterpoo?

2) Sam, why was there a 3v3 ctf game? Title says 5v5. That would make it seem unfair for ppl who did wana join but didn't have a team of 5.

Just giving my assessment of the situation with recent events. And ask to please follow rules for fairness.
    Ok it was 3v3 our team has 5 but because of time zones our other players where not on and we agreed to play 3 v 3 because some have to sleep and tourney ends tomorrow so it was our own fault for playing 3 v 3 with two watching so a total of 5 lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Okay i assume according to the site team unity will be facing cotb next. Thanks sam, i will start the scheduling

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

I can vouch Mikey is telling it straight Nono even yelled before the fight "4v4 NOW". Was pretty clear it was the "official" match. I don't see any valid reason to ask for a rematch. I even have a screenshot of them saying to rematch and if they do they'd give Unity a 2 point head start

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    I can vouch Mikey is telling it straight Nono even yelled before the fight "4v4 NOW". Was pretty clear it was the "official" match. I don't see any valid reason to ask for a rematch. I even have a screenshot of them saying to rematch and if they do they'd give Unity a 2 point head start
    LOL! You're like a ninja!

But my question is this: Are we saying that if the other team agrees to a non-registered sub, then we can play the match as "fair"? If so, team COT-A could have already finished our match with Asian Invasion. Just saying.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok ok guys !

My post apparently made some ppl mad cuz I received some insults! OK SORRY FOR this POST! secondly ash had to leave cuz she was at church and not cuz it was 4VS4! :'(

And finally saying 4 vs 4 doesn't mean let's start the real match! It could have been a training match too! NOBODY precised! Now Kelly (and maybe others? ^^) if u really need those plat and those antennas fast ok! GRATZ U WON! just that could have been a so good match with all the best players of our team !

Whatever I want this match to be Rematched out of tournament for cool moments nobody can refuse this

Whatever..

What about my idea samhayne? The 2 first round eliminated team fight together? And the best of all of them get the semi finallist price? could be a good thing and could had more fun
    Will be a chance for all the guys to get something only for participation

Ty for this tournament which unfortunalty has Been too short ;(

Respectually, nonodemonio

Ps : I wish good luck to all others teams ! Cya on PL for good moments
    Last edited by Nonodemonio; 07-31-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Nono you may be recieving insults from people because you are lying on forums and apperently cant admit the better team won. So now you are saying our match could have been practice? Come on nono i was born at night but not last night.

I was having alot of fun, so disapointing how there is always One person that ruins things.