So yeah as we all know the drop rate for both set helm and belt r really messed up ,I've literally lost count of how many times ive ran map 2 and 3 of Underhul just to try and loot but I have close to 1k tokens now on both my war and my rogue and the only loot I seem to drop are useless legendary and random locks that drop from the mobs. It seems like the underhul maps r a waste of time since as far as I know only 1 mage and 1 war helm have been looted and 1 mage belt ,I understand these items r meant to b all rare since they're part of the underhul 5 piece set but come on everyone is wasting time running for literally nothing ,it's a waste of time lixers gold and whatever else u can think of. I'm not a person who comes on forum to complain about anything but this pretty much caught my attention . Myself my team ,guild and friends do nothing but run those maps ,I'm not sure if luck has anything to do with looting them but we're all stacked on luck and still those gears r no where to b seen. Like I said I've reached close to 1k tokens on both my war n rogue that should've been enough runs to loot the helm n belt at least once so dear sts that should tell u something is wrong with the way u calculate whatever it is u calculate with the loot system so look into it cuz the loot rate is truly effed up .
Don't wanna b messed up but stop wasting our time making us run that much for gears that are probably unobtainable anyways thanks for the useless arc amulet.
Peace
-pac