Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What about the Pocket Legends Expansion?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default What about the Pocket Legends Expansion?

If star legends is having so much trouble with apple why not just release the pocket legends expansion first? I know there might be reasons the devs are against doing this but if you think about it if the expansion comes out after star legends then people alot of people are gonna be caught up in the new game and might be too worried about falling behind in the new game to play pocket legends. Obviously this works both ways but the fact that SL is a new game makes it more apealing to new players of pocket legends because they will always have players at their level around for help.

If the expansion comes out before SL then lower level players will feel more of a reason to level up so they can experience the new areas use the new gear and enjoy the full pocket legends experience.

Those are just my thoughts on the "soon" to be released things from sts. What do the Pl/SL beta players think? I especially want to know what a dev thinks but i doubt that will happen.

P.s im not tryna hate on the devs in any way i love PL and Sl beta was pretty good too, you guys did a great job!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    316 Posts

You can message a dev on here. And if they wanted to release the update, that would have to go through apple too. So we wait patiently for SL then the PL update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I'm thinking the PL level increase also needs submitting to apple, so prepare for another wait.

Also you can always contact the DEV team directly using the email support[at]spacetimestudios.com (replacing [at] with @) They actively welcome all constructive feedback and try to answer all emails within 2-5 days.

But the DEV team are like the gods of mount Olympus and are omnipresent, so they will have seen your thread before you were even typing it.....lol. They see everything, scary, eh?

I'm thinking patience is probably the best policy whilst waiting for the SL release.
    Last edited by Redbridge; 07-29-2011 at 02:34 AM.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Lol i suppose your right. I hope im not expecting to much of the devs, i imagined getting all new weapons with new designs, new character faces, and new armor sets. But looking back on all the content in the game there prolly wont be new faces. The weapons will be the same as some other weapon in the game just a differnt color. There wont be new faces till next year and there will be one armor set in each new location for dex, int, and str (which is good)

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Don't bait and switch with a title that says one thing and the text of your post that says another. I changed your thread title to be what your post was about.

As for the Pocket Legends expansion, it's not ready to go yet, that's why. Still a lot of balance issues to work out, loot to finish up and all the tech features (guilds, etc. from Star Legends) to finish integrating and testing. Work work work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Thanks for the update Sam!
    PL ign: Yvonnel - 66 Enchantress / Yvonnela - 65 Archer / Yvonnelw - 55 Warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

thanks sam and the dev team for making the best mmo game even better just wanted to give a shout out woot woot
    thefirehawk level 60 dex bird