If star legends is having so much trouble with apple why not just release the pocket legends expansion first? I know there might be reasons the devs are against doing this but if you think about it if the expansion comes out after star legends then people alot of people are gonna be caught up in the new game and might be too worried about falling behind in the new game to play pocket legends. Obviously this works both ways but the fact that SL is a new game makes it more apealing to new players of pocket legends because they will always have players at their level around for help.

If the expansion comes out before SL then lower level players will feel more of a reason to level up so they can experience the new areas use the new gear and enjoy the full pocket legends experience.

Those are just my thoughts on the "soon" to be released things from sts. What do the Pl/SL beta players think? I especially want to know what a dev thinks but i doubt that will happen.

P.s im not tryna hate on the devs in any way i love PL and Sl beta was pretty good too, you guys did a great job!