Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorc Buff discussion, whats is our role on this game?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Sorc Buff discussion, whats is our role on this game?

After the last attention for the development team to us i still dont feel like we are growing potential. I dont know if im being just a complaining and bored people, but i really think that we need more, we need something to be better on our role.

We still the worse class on that game, please correct me if im wrong someone.

I think we should discuss among us and reach some points with usefull information to post a really serious post about the sorcerer role in this game at General Discussion forum.

It would be of the interest of everyone, because anyone will like to have an 2 class game.

We have difficult in be relevant on parties and also difficult in gear up. Since all the sorcerer made stuff are really expensive. Some one know why everything for sorcerer class are so expensive in comparison with the rogue or warrior gear? for example the new mytich weapon, lvl 51. And i guess we still dont dealing relevant damage on party, since i know sorc are one of the most dangerous and powerful class in every game.

Lets discuss here about it please to gather some information about how the things are and how it should be.

Hope this works for us.
    Last edited by Felipe Pereira; 05-12-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

mods / dev don't actively look at these thread more on general / technical issues if you want to be heard

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hey mate, but my point is to make a discussion with another sorc players about how the class should improve. Maybe i didn't made myself clear enough (maybe my bad english also) . But i guess im the only one with this opinion that something else needs to be changed and that thread wont work as i think it would.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Is this a joke thread? Sorcerers are extremely powerful. So powerful, in fact, rogue is not needed in clash.

Sorcerers also have the cheapest gear...
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Give me mana....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Hm thanks, maybe im just a complain man.
    But i cant agree with the price of the gear, just go check. I wonder why it happens

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Pereira View Post
    Hm thanks, maybe im just a complain man.
    But i cant agree with the price of the gear, just go check. I wonder why it happens
    Compare gear price to rogue. Rogue is always more expensive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

curse skill is useless now... it needs a revamp can be dodge can be cancelled .. doesn't help in pve as well nor really useful in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Compare gear price to rogue. Rogue is always more expensive.
    They arent, just give a look at 51 myth, 56 leg all stuff, arc amulet, even the arlor ring of the assault. Everything are expensive and i wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    curse skill is useless now... it needs a revamp can be dodge can be cancelled .. doesn't help in pve as well nor really useful in pvp
    I agree with that, useless skill. Dont worth. Points

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

What sts should do is replace all of the useless skill buffs with something that can actually help the class. An example of one is the shield knockback that is so useless or the ice path thing. It would be great if someone put together a list of all the useless skill buffs in not just in Mage but in all classes so sts can change them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well, maybe i can add somthing ^-^ for Mages in General not in power only :

1- for the gale force .... for the speed and 50 % armor ..... they can make a botton for 50% armor + 25% speed and another botton for the dash only .

2- for our look ..... we r toooo smallll really smurffy ..... maybe we can go larger alittle bit cuz our pets r larger than us .

3- i think lightining and time shift skills and mastries r sooo cool now but they need sooo muck skill points to unlock thier full power .

4- the most important thing that Warriors have HP + Armor and Rouges have Crit + Armor
    And us who has the lowest HP in the game and one hit from Rouge with the thier Crit can kill us and killing a warrior can take a whole year cuz of thier HP
    So STS should make Mages has the best armor in the game not the other .....

Thx ^-^

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Is this a joke thread? Sorcerers are extremely powerful. So powerful, in fact, rogue is not needed in clash.

Nobody cares about that tiny bubble in this game called a clash. 90% or more of mages only have ever gone to ctf for free flags.

Currently, tanksare far more welcomed in pve for their ability to clear elite mobs using the ageis. A tank can clear a t2 mob at least 5-10 seconds faster per set than a mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

a joke thread? is this how you worked your way up buffing rogues making it the most preferred class in arcane legends? this guy was trying to make a decent thread to discuss about the skills robbed off by other class. However it seems you were horrified when you saw the title "buff sorcerers". If rogues should easy hit every other class and the devs should agree to it, fine let it be. Be king in pvp but when it comes to pve all class needs to play their own roles to enjoy it to the fullest where rogues concentrate on dealing damage, warriors to tank and mages to control crowd but as we all know with the recent release of the arcane blade now rogues are better sorcerers than actual sorcerers as their skills are pretty impotent compared to rogues arcane blade. but i'am not complaining that rogues shouldn't have such powers but just stating the fact that sts favours other class to wield powers which belongs to other class more efficiently.Let the lion rule the forest but not the sky.
    sts really needs to reconsider giving back what truly belongs to sorcerers. Im not saying they should allow sorcerers to freeze players or bosses but mobs.

regarding the price difference, the class with the most preference will obviously have the higher price as there are more demands. so if you love this game don't just nag on other class to buff your own because the outcome might be the opposite of what you think it will be. Imagine arcane legends where all players decided to play one class.
    "steel wins battle, gold wins war"

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ulfric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Rogues need to be assassin's, mage should be like support, and warrior need to be tank.
    This buff for mages now...lel, they drop fire ball, and clock. ..mobs die like dummies...
    Mages now is overpowered, now STS need to buf rogues. ..

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric View Post
    a joke thread? is this how you worked your way up buffing rogues making it the most preferred class in arcane legends? this guy was trying to make a decent thread to discuss about the skills robbed off by other class. However it seems you were horrified when you saw the title "buff sorcerers". If rogues should easy hit every other class and the devs should agree to it, fine let it be. Be king in pvp but when it comes to pve all class needs to play their own roles to enjoy it to the fullest where rogues concentrate on dealing damage, warriors to tank and mages to control crowd but as we all know with the recent release of the arcane blade now rogues are better sorcerers than actual sorcerers as their skills are pretty impotent compared to rogues arcane blade. but i'am not complaining that rogues shouldn't have such powers but just stating the fact that sts favours other class to wield powers which belongs to other class more efficiently.Let the lion rule the forest but not the sky.
    sts really needs to reconsider giving back what truly belongs to sorcerers. Im not saying they should allow sorcerers to freeze players or bosses but mobs.

regarding the price difference, the class with the most preference will obviously have the higher price as there are more demands. so if you love this game don't just nag on other class to buff your own because the outcome might be the opposite of what you think it will be. Imagine arcane legends where all players decided to play one class.
    Great said!!!
    Well i dont want to make sorc overpower, the idea is simple let every class act as they role. I mean, if you comes to the conclusion that some of the 3 class don't do a relevant role in your party there's something wrong. Not only to sorcerers, but mainly since another class can now do something of ur role.
    I think that to a balanced game, every class should be dependent of each other and any could be independent or "work like a sorc/rogue/wr".

Enviado de meu XT1523 usando Tapatalk
    IGN: Granitoide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'am not talking about your runs in watchers tomb from your tier Johnyboy, but I'am talking about the elites. The whole class will get the slice of it if mages could actually freeze, root and stun more effectively because warriors will die less, rogues can concentrate on dealing damage without fearing about getting KO'ed and the mages could have the fun timing their skill to freeze or stun maximum mobs possible. To make such gameplay possible, the changes necessary are warriors should be able to pull agro more effectively, rogues don't need no change, mages should be able to freeze, stun and root more efficiently.
    Note that i'am not saying this to be implemented on pvp tho as it will bring about the greatest imbalance but a great balance on pve. Any other class objecting to this is being pointless and nagging because they deny the fact that it is also for their own good too.

Worried this will cause economy imbalance? all noobs will be able to farm on elites blahblahblah? well they will take considerably longer time than we take, do they not deserve it? no one likes to run with noobs anyway. the only persons responsible in causing economy imbalance are the rich who abuse and set the price the way they want.
    suppose a rich player wish to buy 500 locked and the price was 10k per lock, he will sell 20 locked for 6k per locked then all the players start selling it for 6k.
    "steel wins battle, gold wins war"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Ulfric For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

i guess mage rule is quite okay. just these new maps where we can't do our job right by rooting/freezing is my problem. if sts would change that, mage would be needed there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric View Post
    I'am not talking about your runs in watchers tomb from your tier Johnyboy, but I'am talking about the elites. The whole class will get the slice of it if mages could actually freeze, root and stun more effectively because warriors will die less, rogues can concentrate on dealing damage without fearing about getting KO'ed and the mages could have the fun timing their skill to freeze or stun maximum mobs possible. To make such gameplay possible, the changes necessary are warriors should be able to pull agro more effectively, rogues don't need no change, mages should be able to freeze, stun and root more efficiently.
    Note that i'am not saying this to be implemented on pvp tho as it will bring about the greatest imbalance but a great balance on pve. Any other class objecting to this is being pointless and nagging because they deny the fact that it is also for their own good too.

Worried this will cause economy imbalance? all noobs will be able to farm on elites blahblahblah? well they will take considerably longer time than we take, do they not deserve it? no one likes to run with noobs anyway. the only persons responsible in causing economy imbalance are the rich who abuse and set the price the way they want.
    suppose a rich player wish to buy 500 locked and the price was 10k per lock, he will sell 20 locked for 6k per locked then all the players start selling it for 6k.
    My response was in regards to PvP, because players are always suggesting things that heavily imbalance PvP when sorcerers are already extremely strong there. Do sorcerers need a buff in PvE? Yes, but not in a way that affects PvP.

Hence, why I liked Papalix's suggestion of providing a damage multiplier if mobs are over 5. So, if there are more than 5 mobs, a sorcerers DoTs and damage should double or even triple on those mobs. They already have great crowd control but they just do not clear mobs as fast as they should in elites.

The economy suggestions are useless because the price of a weapon or gear is decided from where it drops and how much supply of it there is contrasted to how much demand of the weapon or gear there is.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post

It might be useless in endgame but it is actually pretty useful in twinks, most mages in twinks are using curse instead of 2 attack skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    It might be useless in endgame but it is actually pretty useful in twinks, most mages in twinks are using curse instead of 2 attack skills.
    How? Can you explain the use of it? That's for pvp or pve?
    I see this skill as a waste of points and skills slot, maybe because i cant clearly understand the use. Its duration is low and have a considerable slow cooldown

Enviado de meu XT1523 usando Tapatalk
    Last edited by Felipe Pereira; 05-20-2016 at 01:35 PM.
    IGN: Granitoide