Thread: Need help 10-15 sorcerer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Need help 10-15 sorcerer

Hey guys I recently started al and I've learned the game is not very fun if you just farm and farm 6k crates all day making 100k a day if your lucky. I wanna pvp 10-15 but have no clue the gear too use or jewels too use build ect. I bought maridos egg which is pretty good I hear. I'm not a pay too play player so really I won't be good at this game. Seems you need too buy plat and open chests too get rich/good. If anyone could help me with the what gear and jewels too use that would be great that's don't cost a lot but is also good. thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Focus on using standard and fortified mind jewels in all your gear; it's the quickest and cheapest way to upgrade dmg. Your pet is good -- Nekro is best but Maridos is good for pvp too.
    Last edited by Elenyore; 05-16-2016 at 09:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    Hey guys I recently started al and I've learned the game is not very fun if you just farm and farm 6k crates all day making 100k a day if your lucky. I wanna pvp 10-15 but have no clue the gear too use or jewels too use build ect. I bought maridos egg which is pretty good I hear. I'm not a pay too play player so really I won't be good at this game. Seems you need too buy plat and open chests too get rich/good. If anyone could help me with the what gear and jewels too use that would be great that's don't cost a lot but is also good. thanks.
    Dont need to open crates to make gold off plat. Selling luck kits gives guaranteed gold.
    For cheap gear i would say ancient druid of brutality helm and armor, icescale of assault for helm and armor if u can afford it. The beetleborn gun is really strong right now, jord staff is also good for clashes. For vigorous ring and eerie amulet for under lvl 15. Tarlok amulet for lvl 15.

Because of curse mage is probably the cheapest class to be relevant in a class so good choice. And maridos still has the best buffs of any pet.

And i would suggest mind and nature jewels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

You probably picked one the hardest classes which is more exspensive if you wanted the best gear but imo the most rewarding to play. Maridos is a decent pet but aim for a Nekro as well. Gear is hard to come by for twink mages now a days and the owners of the gear tend to demand too much.

I'm a pretty experienced L16 Mage who's quit for a while now but I can give you a hand with gear build etc etc if you still need

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank guys for the help I actually had the gear I needed but my gems were wrong lol I used stand mind. But yes if anyone could give me a build and a combo like how too use it that would be great. I got like 23 deaths and no kills so far...seems rouges really do run pvp. They killed me in like 5 hits even with shield up. I think I'm just gonna make a rouge too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylum View Post
    Thank guys for the help I actually had the gear I needed but my gems were wrong lol I used stand mind. But yes if anyone could give me a build and a combo like how too use it that would be great. I got like 23 deaths and no kills so far...seems rouges really do run pvp. They killed me in like 5 hits even with shield up. I think I'm just gonna make a rouge too.
    Nekro really does help with rogues if you have and for a build are you more a solo player or do/will you clash a lot?