Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GUIDE: How to handle the wait for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Cool GUIDE: How to handle the wait for Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles

Chapter One- Occupy Yourself
    - Keep yourself occupied. The Devs have already created an amazing game so playing that would be smart. Reach the level cap or make some extra gold. Dont sit around and mope. If you truly are intent on moping and sulking about it, go do so in the loser corner over there.
    - Dont keep refreshing App Store. Again, do something! That will help the time fly by.

Chapter Two- Lower Your Expectations
    - If you lower your expextations, you will be even more suprised when Star Legends comes out. So lets rule out some things. Lets assume that Apple doesnt work on Saturdays. Or Sundays. So it could be approved Monday through Friday. Oh wait! Devs probably dont work on Saturdays or Sundays. So SL wont come out on Monday. So now we have Tuesday through Friday.
    - Ok, we figured out probable days that SL will come out. But we still think its an awesome game. We can fix that. Think of the bad parts of the game. It sounds a bit rude and mean but its just tricking your brain. Tell yourself false facts about the game. That will basically brain-wash your mind. When the game comes out, you will suprise yourself at how false your false facts were, thus making you love the game even more.

Chapter Three- Prepare
    - Prepare yourself. Get them snacks ready to pull an all nighter. Things like roast coffee, chips, soda, and apples are great. Apples? Yes. They are great at keeping you up late. But if you can mix things like tea, apples, and coffee, you will be really unable to sleep. Even tea will help you stay awake. Also chocolate milk. Have those snacks in your stash ready to pull out when SL comes out. Make yourself really hungry during the day so you can munch and crunch during the night. But! Things like cheetos aren't so great. Cheetos make your hands all sticky and cheesy. Which will screw up your screen, making you unable to play SL. Be a smart snacker.

Authors Note
    - Well, I taught you some of my tips, tricks, and hints to getting ready for SL. Please be careful however. Although I would love for people to follow my guide, I would hate to see anybody [except one person. He/She knows who he/she his ;] get hurt. I actually recommend you not to pull an all nighter. It can be dangerous. If you are really intent on doing so, sleep all day all week. That way you can stay up all night while getting sleep. If you want to recommend some tips, post and I will add it and credit it.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tip: play pocket legends! No they aren't the same. But you keep your skill of screen mashing at its highest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

This is a hilarious thread...I don't know why, but it is to me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

I like your attitude game needed more people like you.
    Lv76 Full Dex Bird Supernamek, Lv76 Full Int Nuke Mage Supersongokou, Lv76 Tank Bear Darkpiccolo, Lv76 Tank Support Rhino Darknamek, Lv76 Full Dex DOT Fox Kakkorot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Especially the roast coffee.
    Where's my coffee roasty!?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

the way to change the world is by doing one act of kindness at a time, care to buy some cookies?

PL: Zaltiar Lvl66| SL: Hellcharger/Alibi Lvl 41Com|Zaltiar Lvl38 Op| Warbringer 38

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snippet View Post
    Tip: play pocket legends! No they aren't the same. But you keep your skill of screen mashing at its highest.
    LOL this is so true! here's a
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55865&dateline=131140  7718
    IGN:kaijustorm(lvl 30 pure Avian archer) Satchemow(lvl 17 Ursan Tank) Jimmychips(lvl 14 DexMage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol genius. Props to you man.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Nice job. Could you make a sequel before Spacetime Studio's third game comes out?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Also to the beta players in game move around please, when I log in and see players standing there it reminds me of awkward moments of like someone tooted and don't want smells to creep from places.

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PocketLegendsFan View Post
    Nice job. Could you make a sequel before Spacetime Studio's third game comes out?
    OFC I CAN! lol
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

STS' secret evil plan. Make every person stay up as late as possible to play awesome games. haha thank you sts! Havent been on since pl first came out. Im comin back tho.
    My character: Kanisct
    My guess: 486

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

haha awesome mate!!! I keep laughing when i read it again and again and again
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=415&d=1311352096
    Theseus | Mars | Cupido
    Rage of Mages Officer

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Find a member of the opposite sex to pass the time with. I'm sure the two of you can come up with SOMETHING to do... like I heard sometimes boys and girls go on dates... like to the movies or to a restaurant or even some places in "the outside" (you know, where the sun is).
    All my posts are automatically +1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you this guide helped me so much overcome my pain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

I get that this is supposed to be a joke...or something...but the fact is, people really need to go do something else. If your life revolves around cell phone games...it's time to get a new hobby. Playing a video game to pass the time before the release of another video game is just kind of sad really. Well no, that's a poor way to word it...it's sad if that's ALL you do. Something like "Well since SL isn't out yet, I'm stuck playing PL all day instead!" No. No you're not 'stuck' playing PL all day. If you're a kid...go outside...go out with friends...go to the gym. If you're an adult...go be productive. I hardly ever see my dad sitting around when I'm home. I bought him an xbox 360 for christmas a few years ago because he likes FPS games to get out aggression. Probably plays the thing once every week, if even that. The guy's just constantly outside working on the yard or designing/building things for the inside of the house...jealous of his tan to be honest, I didn't get the gene.

That's what your post should say, because while I agree that it is a joke and people really need to chill out and go live a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    Authors Note
    - Well, I taught you some of my tips, tricks, and hints to getting ready for SL. Please be careful however. Although I would love for people to follow my guide, I would hate to see anybody [except one person. He/She knows who he/she his ;] get hurt. I actually recommend you not to pull an all nighter. It can be dangerous. If you are really intent on doing so, sleep all day all week. That way you can stay up all night while getting sleep. If you want to recommend some tips, post and I will add it and credit it.
    And this is just stupid. How is playing all night and sleeping all day different than sleeping all night and playing all day? Get a job. But yeah not sleeping for 1+ days is pretty dangerous...although college kids do it all the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Very inspirational, Flow. I applaud you (clapping). I have been working on my driveway shoveling and hauling and shoveling again then rake...oops got carried away. See how that passes time?

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

one word: LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Tean has more caffiene than coffee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yeah like flow said be productive. I'm at work now wondering when miller time is gonne hit so I can see my daughter and wife. Moral is. Real life>games

ZERO COMMANDO
    Follow me on Twitter @Zero_SLegends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Reminds me of back in the days of the 45 cap, when people made a team for AO3 group waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    I think this team should probably add more people who can help with wps (waiting per second). We have some great patience tanks and support waiters I think, but we need people who can wait with real intensity, the more waiting we do per second, the faster the waiting is done. At least I'm pretty sure that's how it works...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...patience+tanks

Good times.
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial