Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends for Android users without Google Play

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The apk was not found in the server

WHAT!?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I dont know whats up with my star legends game previously i played for.lik until 26 commando i frm nasa guild if anyone seen me in the game before my name is crazydude i download it frm android market it was there but after theres one update thingy its gone and its not in android market anymore so uninstall it as i cant update it, i am using a galaxy ace phone now its not in the android market even i i try downloading the star legend.apk it says unable to all but its very weird see my memory is a 2gb space and i still got 1.20gb available still cant i try following the steps on the support option still unable to install what does this mean i played star legend was fine now i cant play my favourite game please help :-C after its downloaded i press install and it said application not install im clueless
    Last edited by zul.ami; 08-26-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation galaxy ace

What now it says my phone not compatible i played lvl until lvl 26 now its uncompatible my platinums nooo us there a way to fix this my character all nothin no please help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Unable to reinstall

I was able to play the game prior to the new updates with more than enough adequate memory to run it. Now when trying to update it says "Couldn't install on USB storage or SD card." I un-installed hoping to see if this would fix anything. Now I can't even install the game. I tried installing VIA astro. No go. DL'ed and installed Forum .APK. No go. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know it has been a while since anyone has posted here, but I just recently downloaded SL to my android tablet and the update apk but it continues to ask for an update when I try to launch. I have tried everything in the android help page but nothing has helped. Any ideas on what I can do?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PixellPixii View Post
    I know it has been a while since anyone has posted here, but I just recently downloaded SL to my android tablet and the update apk but it continues to ask for an update when I try to launch. I have tried everything in the android help page but nothing has helped. Any ideas on what I can do?
    They haven't updated them with the newest versions yet.

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o