Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Weekend Sneak Peek | 5/20/16 | Housing System

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DK View Post
    I could not agree more! This is simply a NEED the houses must fulfill! I will make my house a museum hihi
    I love this idea^^

Gesendet von meinem Becher mit Schnur

© AllFacesDown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niixed View Post

Sleeping suggestions

• Luck o' the morning: 0.5% luck boost per hour of "sleep" to a maximum of 5% luck for 30 minutes upon next login
    • Healthy Habit: 2 health/mana potions per hour of sleep to a maximum of 20 awarded upon next login
    • You Have That Certain Glow... : Upon waking up characters receive a random aura effect for 60 minutes
    • Reading Ritual: Receive 3 story tokens upon waking (because your character read a book before turning out the lights)

Eating Suggestions
    • Satisfying Meal: Maximum 3 meals per day. Each grants a random 5% mini-elixir that lasts for 15 min. Elixirs can be stat, armor, xp, dmage, speed
    • Someone call AFLEA (Arlorian Food Likability Enforcement Agency): Occasionally you find something in your food that shouldn't be there, a chipped dragkin tooth, a tarnished hauntlet coin, a soiled crate key, etc.

Housing Suggestions
    • Home is where the FX are: Obtaining a particular item could grant a particle effect whichever vanity the character is wearing.
    • Party Favors: Hosts of a "party" can purchase a package (gold or plat) that grants players some kind of benefit.
    I like those ideas!

Gesendet von meinem Becher mit Schnur

© AllFacesDown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Tbh i find this housing system pretty unnecessary.
    I mean sure it's different and blahblah, but do we really need it?
    This is Arcane Legends, not Sims.
    I would prefer if you guys fix bugs which are in the game since 2013/14 rather than implementing useless stuff.
    I click on the "Arcane Legends" button on my iPad to play a MMORPG, not a Sims-like-whatever-game.
    You surely did put alot of effort into this system, but i would rather fix bugs/lags and balance the game as much as possible. Please implement Rpg-type things, not unnecessary things like this.

This is just my opinion so please don't hate me, thanks!
    - Allows

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #104
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allows. View Post
    Tbh i find this housing system pretty unnecessary.
    I mean sure it's different and blahblah, but do we really need it?
    This is Arcane Legends, not Sims.
    I would prefer if you guys fix bugs which are in the game since 2013/14 rather than implementing useless stuff.
    I click on the "Arcane Legends" button on my iPad to play a MMORPG, not a Sims-like-whatever-game.
    You surely did put alot of effort into this system, but i would rather fix bugs/lags and balance the game as much as possible. Please implement Rpg-type things, not unnecessary things like this.

This is just my opinion so please don't hate me, thanks!
    Housing is an RPG thing. R = "Role" and P = "Playing". Housing has been an integral part of MMOs since they began, we're finally adding this system to the game but it has been a long time coming. We've been working on PvP balance, and think PvE is fairly well in hand too. What bugs are you talking about? We've been working our way through Zeus' List, are the ones you are referring to there?
    Last edited by Justg; 05-24-2016 at 02:19 PM.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Nice ideea with own house but i have another idee which can come with those houses. U can add a research room (or a lab room) i which we can research permanent features in a tree system some things for our characters. For example:
    1. we can research for better pots and make them to add more than 20% health and mana
    2. We can research in pets food and mave a hich quality food which will feed a pet fore more than 15 min
    There are many ideeas which can be implemented once with a research room ( we ll can drop recipes for lab from bosses idk this ideea can be easy evolved )
    Thank you for reading this @justg
    ---------------------- Kyshata ----------------------

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stefandeaconu For This Useful Post:

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #106
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stefandeaconu View Post
    Nice ideea with own house but i have another idee which can come with those houses. U can add a research room (or a lab room) i which we can research in a tree system some things for our characters. For example: 1 we can research for better pots and make them to add more than 20% health and mana
    2. We can research in pets food and mave a hich quality food which will feed a pet fore more than 15 min
    There are many ideeas which can be implemented once with a research room ( we ll can drop recipes for lab from bosses idk this ideea can be easy evolved )
    Very cool ideas, we have seen some other interesting ideas in this thread too. The challenge here is that any game-influencing things that we do with housing make it perceived as a necessary aspect of playing. Housing is supposed to be fun, to increase immersion and engagement. It is supposed to be a place where people can retreat to still be in the game, but have some space to make their own. We'll release this first iteration, then gather feedback on it and continue to tweak as it matures.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stefandeaconu View Post
    Nice ideea with own house but i have another idee which can come with those houses. U can add a research room (or a lab room) i which we can research permanent features in a tree system some things for our characters. For example:
    1. we can research for better pots and make them to add more than 20% health and mana
    Say whaaaaaaa?! Who is gonna pay me to do what sts is already doing?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    Very cool ideas, we have seen some other interesting ideas in this thread too. The challenge here is that any game-influencing things that we do with housing make it perceived as a necessary aspect of playing. Housing is supposed to be fun, to increase immersion and engagement. It is supposed to be a place where people can retreat to still be in the game, but have some space to make their own. We'll release this first iteration, then gather feedback on it and continue to tweak as it matures.
    This question might have been answered but can anybody join into your house or do they have to be invited into the house?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I think of the warrior, hahahaha certainly very strange
    IGN : ERUPSI

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I'm thinking there just might be some 'engagement' going on in these houses alright!!

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #111
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    This question might have been answered but can anybody join into your house or do they have to be invited into the house?
    Your friends can visit your house, but can't interact with anything unless you are there. You can also set your house as private.

Quote Originally Posted by leoakre View Post

I'm thinking there just might be some 'engagement' going on in these houses alright!!
    No idea what you are referring to.

Name:  snuggle.PNG
Views: 285
Size:  501.5 KB
    | | | |

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Your friends can visit your house, but can't interact with anything unless you are there. You can also set your house as private.

No idea what you are referring to.

Name:  snuggle.PNG
Views: 285
Size:  501.5 KB
    Wahaha! Mhm, right xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    I'm too young to be on this forums @_@
    Same O.O how to delete account

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Housing is coming and we just had to show you some of the things we're cooking up. These are some of the things you'll be able to do, by yourself and with others, in your house:

Have a great weekend!

- g
    Cool thanks for the update!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I love this idea sts. Even though some players dont see the point of it is because they really dont know what rpg mmo games are. Alot of players stay afk in outpost and also in gh which can be anoyng when u have tons of random players messages asking for gold ect.
    I wod really advice to put in some beneficial perks for sleeping,reading, exercising, such as granting elixirs, gold, tokens or anything for doing those things.like how one of the earlier post mentioned on here. That way players wont be saying that they do not see the point of housing.

P.S. housing will be very useful for master n officer meetings :v

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

How about couples? Can they have same house or are they gonna be everyones own house? (:
    IGN: Kitty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Please give us the ability to hang up our vanities/armors for display!
    I like this idea....seems a shame that most of our vanities are hidden!

22.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #118
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happykitty View Post
    How about couples? Can they have same house or are they gonna be everyones own house? (:
    Everyone has their own house, there is no "common law" in Arlor

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    I like this idea....seems a shame that most of our vanities are hidden!
    Love this idea too. Housing 1.0 won't ship with it but we'll definitely consider for the next iteration!
    | | | |

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Will it be able to add other people/person as owner of the house?
    Like if you make the house private, the person or people wont spawn away etc. Or will they at all?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

So theres no possibility that couples could have same house?
    IGN: Kitty