Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PVP Twink Best Level

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    But those guilds have more players than entire twink brackets combined so...

Also - 0 ping won't matter if you have a heart attack and die
    More player doesnt mean more active
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Also, it's not like you have to be in a Pvp guild to play PVP. I have 40k-ish Pvp kills overall at endgame and I've never been in a PVP guild.
    Thats why twink pvp is more social, u need good guild and be loyal to it to help u when u get ganged and revenge. And if u complain about ganging in twink pvp, we love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post

Thats why twink pvp is more social, u need good guild and be loyal to it to help u when u get ganged and revenge. And if u complain about ganging in twink pvp, we love it
    None of the points listed differs from endgame...
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Are you a stalker? Awesomeness: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    248 Posts

Wow! This is a great show!

*Change position in the cough, chomps popcorn and grabs a coke*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xutreuqux View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    None of the points listed differs from endgame...
    Then let it never be said again that twinks gang more than endgame

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    1. there is no "optimal level". many would argue lvl 36 was actually the best lvl but nobody is lvl 36 anymore, and endgame pvp at lvl56 iss less active than many twink levels. And considering there is a lot more food running around in endgame than in twinks, u might wanna check your statement. And people ive seen come from endgame to twinks didnt even know that nekro shield had a 5 second cooldown. average twink player compared to an average endgame pvper, ill put my bet on the twink

1. he asked for the best bracket. If your opinion is that there is no best twink bracket then your answer shouldve ended there instead of suggesting endgame as Visiting did. I suggest both of u to take more time reading the OP's post before typing out a response.
    2. Yes you can farm gear at endgame but at twinks u dont have to. Still rocking lurid bow, druid set, errier amulet, mythic ring. All over 1 year old, and how many times have endgamers had to buy new gear since then?

3. event runs are easier at twinks than endgame

Ill give you the point about pve, @OP dont make a twink if u want to pve but since your asking for the best twink bracket im guessing its for pvp not pve.

your right, at 56 its a high lvl player who does know what they are getting into and will still be farmed/ganged for being undergeared. another difference is there are a lot more undergeared people at endgame
    A lot more under geared people at endgame? Its hard to find a person without arcane ring at endgame. Compared to the many foods you will see in twink bracket join games with a deary and twinks just farm them for hours. I know because I used to play 15-17 and that's mainly what we did was just hunt noobs. Not fun at all
    Quote Originally Posted by intrepd View Post
    Not really even Justg said that he did not like the 1 shot in endgame go check his thread. There are innocent people in every bracket though.
    Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Really? And you think endgame dont "prey" on undergeared 56 player?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tewdeadly View Post
    A lot more under geared people at endgame? Its hard to find a person without arcane ring at endgame. Compared to the many foods you will see in twink bracket join games with a deary and twinks just farm them for hours. I know because I used to play 15-17 and that's mainly what we did was just hunt noobs. Not fun at all

I'd like to see your post after day of PvP in 15 nowadays. All we do is clashing for hours. Finger hurts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    I'd like to see your post after day of PvP in 15 nowadays. All we do is clashing for hours. Finger hurts.
    I tried to do 15 PvP and I joined a room several times and they were dead each time so I moved on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

I tried to do 15 PvP and I joined a room several times and they were dead each time so I moved on

Your timing is bad xD if you wanna many clashes come at Europe time 6pm till 3 am is full of clashes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Your timing is bad xD if you wanna many clashes come at Europe time 6pm till 3 am is full of clashes.
    Endgame 24/7 i can find a match I'll stick to that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Endgame 24/7 i can find a match I'll stick to that

Sure xD. Im talk about 6pm till 3 am cause its time when i play at weekend and in normal days till 10:30 pm always clash.
    GL in endgame have fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by To be or not to be... View Post
    Your definition lacked a sentence...

'Twinks are also derived from those whom can't usually handle the game at the optimal level; so they prey on the innocent new players who lack experience and skill within a game.
    Love it 😂😂

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    People know more at lvl 56? Lmao good one. Ive seen endgamers come to twinks who didnt even know nekro shield had a cooldown. He said at endgame people just spam it. Not to mention some people have been twinking long before many endgamers started pvp. So who has more experience as to how his class works then? And if endgamers are so much more experienced with the different classes how come when endgamers went to twinks for the tournament they lost to other twinks? And considering it costs farm more to be a maxed endgamer, there will be a lot more food, noobs, newbies in comparison to a maxed endgamer than for twinks.

Juggernaut and mashing AA followed by axe throw is definitely more challenging than twinks. Lmao
    They came in second in the tournament after practicing for a week. Not a chance any twinks can do the same at end game. To find the best twink bracket you must first decide why you don't want the devs progression and figure out what you are avoiding as to why you don't wanna play the game as its meant to be played with the culmination of ALL data from all twink levels EVER. Then pick the bracket that suits why you don't want to play the way the game is designed currently and choose it. Some don't end game bc they can't afford. Some don't bc op weapons at some level. Some don't bc spec skills take more thought with more options. Pick what work for you and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!