I wasn't flaming you, that's just how I type. Like I keep saying, I don't care if normal public chat is filtered. There's no need to run around using offensive language in public, such things are meant for private conversation. However, if a group of people who are chatting in private choose to have a conversation about a topic of interest, I don't think they should be penalized and muted for having a conversation. Pretty sure the word penalized gets you muted as well, so just more fuel for the fire right there haha. There is a foolproof way to allow people to remove the filter and.not abuse it. Keep the filter on, and its the way it is now. Keep a filter in place, but instead of muting, just remove the entire phrase and dot let it be said period. Muting just makes people angry and that's when people abuse the filter. You can say a lot of banned words by simply removing a letter, and you see this a lot when someone is returning from a 5 minute mute. Using asterisks instead of muting can be used. Even have a filter and make the unfiltered version have asterisks instead. Still no bad words being used, but no stupid mutes. Nothing ruins the flow of conversation more than being muted. Mute me in public chat all you want, but keep the mutes out of guild chat. censor guild chat if you really...really have to...but keep mutes out of guild chat. Its easy to avoid seeing offensive language in a game...you're forgetting that real life is far, far worse. Your daughter probably hears things that would get me banned here in real.life from friends and other people...its going to happen. Keep the filter on for her and shell atleast be unexposed in the game...but don't mute the rest of us who don't mind it.