Thread: Rogue Basic Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Rogue Basic Help

So, I come from a warrior class, (level 44) so I'm not too sure on how to use rogue "effectively"

Do I charge every attack like warrior, or do I spam attack button? Which do I do for Bow or swords

Is bow good in low levels? If no, then when is it?

I am currently level 18, but I'm levelling up fast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Spam skills (aimed shot, nox bolt and shadow piercer have low cooldown time, you'll only be reducing dmg output by charging), tap aimed shot first if you have already opened the 10% crit buff upgrade so your subsequent attacks have that bonus supporting it. I almost never charge weapon attack but it's a good way to get some stun in if you do.

If you're still leveling, and leveling fast, just grab whatever cheap good daggers available. Low level bows are a lot more expensive and if you're only going to use them for five levels (which with 2x XP is just a few hours at most) it's not worth it. You don't really need bows until Nordr and even then you can still solo if careful. Shuyal and Tindirin up is easier with bow and at 41 there are some legendary dags with pretty neat procs (Magma and Planar) if you want to go back to daggering.