My dex Bear (zaghorakis) stats are below. Whenever I hit level 55 I changed from pure str to str/dex, allowing me to retain the best armour, but also enabling me to equip the metallic stiletto of destiny which is a dex weapon with lowish 58-61 damage but high speed 0.4 and dps. I've read the guides on damage and dps, discussing the advance of dps but also bearing in mind that low damage weapons fairs poorly against mob high armours. I was wondering if there is any resource/equations/excel documents etc where I can quantify the differences to make the best, informed equipment decision. Anecdotally, I can see that my stiletto fairs far better than the str weapons against the vast majority of mobs, but I suspect it may be the reverse in pvp and against bosses.

It's a bit frustrating as I can't definitively quantify the difference and find myself continually questioning my build. Help!

Level 55
Str 173
Dex 150
Int 1
Hit % 98
Crit 18
Dodge 21
Health 686
Regen 25
Mana 400
Regen 5
Damage 101-104 (level 47 metallic stiletto of destiny http://pocketlegends.wikia.com/wiki/...tto_of_Destiny)
DPS 257
Armour 162