Quote Originally Posted by Sandeeep View Post
================================================== ================================================== ======
Thank you Exactly what i wanted

however i did see u add tons of SNS/MM for almost all design , and as i do know they are 'THE' best pet in arlor, more than 90% of the player obv. can't afford them i think (including me), so do u have anything else similar design instead without MM/SnS (toor nekro and mari are expensive but i guess players can somehow try to obtain it)

ALSO great job i'm highly pleased with this layout
i was thinking grimm/breeze passive (since u say its good) toor happiness ( nice stats ) and nekro/swift/breeze AA (never tried either of these aa before to know if its any good) for now, as a pve player i might like this... thx u ravager

why is ribbit so cool for u guys too? and some ppl say nekro has best splash range and DMG therefore use as passive, do i use nekro grimm or breeze and how do they differ in passives? (dont own any good pets -best is gloom and nightshade-) so i'm asking.

btw how much is breeze, ribbit, samual and grimm in auct (or if i can obtain it anyhow for free?) gold is a huge constrait for me personally (cries im terrible, wishes to be like u guys) ...
CAN ANYONE ELSE ANSWER THIS QUESTION IS A """"SIMILAR""" FORMAT ??????
I believe the dragons and dragon whelps have the largest AOE splash damage on the passive. Second would be the frogs. But that's a different topic.

Ribbit is good because it has an extremely high crit buff and the CD is very short. But that's the only good thing about ribbit, it's AA.

I listed SnS, Nekro, MM because you requested the "Best" but for #6 I tried to reply to your request of budget pet. For the most part, you should be able to mix and match a majority of those combinations to your budget and specifications. The closest thing to MM/SnS happiness without breaking the bank so much is Toor happiness. The stats are very similar or the same except for some crit or armor.