Thread: Please make option to lvl to cap with plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default Please make option to lvl to cap with plat

Its really hard for some to get on everyday and spend hours lvling. I think u should incorporate a option to lvl to cap for plat. This would generate more revnue for the game and would also bring more players to endgame i think it would be a good idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

and bring unexperienced to endgame, not a good idea. It doesnt feel good when you try to run elites and pvp and kraken mines, but all you get are people who dont know how to actually use their class. Also, You dont need to spend hours to hit cap. An hour a day gives a lot of xp and levels. Plus, if you cant spend time leveling everyday, does that mean you dont farm at all? Maybe you just constantly blow cash on this game, but either way you wouldnt be experiencing what an mmo is supposed to be.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fear For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fear View Post
    and bring unexperienced to endgame, not a good idea. It doesnt feel good when you try to run elites and pvp and kraken mines, but all you get are people who dont know how to actually use their class. Also, You dont need to spend hours to hit cap. An hour a day gives a lot of xp and levels. Plus, if you cant spend time leveling everyday, does that mean you dont farm at all? Maybe you just constantly blow cash on this game, but either way you wouldnt be experiencing what an mmo is supposed to be.
    Experienced gained from tombs is useless. STS should rather remove xp in tombs, lower the xp requirements and force people to actually level up in normal dungeons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Everyone can level up in normal dungeons or doing normal farming activities or even events. Hell, from goblin runs, I dont even know why there are mages. Like 80% of them want to be warriors.

Star light, star bright...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

It's fine the way it is now.

No you shouldn't be able to buy capped character.they offer a character package already.

Tombs need to give off experience. Not all veterans want to run the maps like they do tombs (works the other way too).

Its all about if you want to put the work in.some do,some don't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I grinded 100k xp just to go from lvl 65-66 in pocket legends. Im sure u will manage

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I made great friend and learned alot lvling. Why would u stay in tmobs from lvl1-lvl56? In no game should u be able 2 buy cap it's crazy how lazy ppl can be. Buy some xp lix and it's rly not hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

not that I am lazy but its about how limited my time is! I bet the OP is not lazy at all as well, we just have life to live with and wont be able to run the TOMBS every single day to gain 13k xp till 56. Most of those who were able to use the XP GLITCH are lucky enough! They just have to be afk, continue their lives while their toons are leveling up.

And I am not pretty sure how TOMBS will help me being able to know how to be better in playing pve. LOL. But just letting ya'll know me and numerous of my friends left the game because of it.

If we compare it to other mmo's, they indeed have high level caps but most of them offered auto pilot thing where in you dont need to be really playing the game at all but let the system do the work.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fear View Post
    Honestly, that won't be the case. Maby yes, a few people but not too much that it is noticeable. Some people may just not have time to play and cap but really enjoy the game. Not many people would invest so much money into a game when they are not capped. Most likely, those who use the lv to cap/46 are usually people who are very experienced and have had a capped toon and maby they want a new toon like a mage(gear are usually cheaper)at end level to specially farm and fund their main. So not necessarily that it will bring inexperienced players to end game. I personally will buy a lv to capped if it was available on my mage toon specifically for farming as it may be cheaper and faster.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    139 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kickazzrogue View Post
    Its really hard for some to get on everyday and spend hours lvling. I think u should incorporate a option to lvl to cap for plat. This would generate more revnue for the game and would also bring more players to endgame i think it would be a good idea
    How about no