Quote Originally Posted by MightyMicah View Post
As far as I can see, the big problem we have is Jealousy. What else would motivate people to shut down all the low level twinks? The thought that "they really suck but everyone thinks they're awesome." Can no one see that this will be a big blow to PL? If kills are disabled you can be sure tons of people will leave the game. If leaderboard can only be achieved grinding in the infamous glitchy sewers then anyone who doesnt wanna do that will lose their point to this game. The only people who will stay are those who dont care about the leaderboard or those who are still leveling to 56. Btw please read my thread "all this boosting" i believe i have a very indepth explanation as of what actions should be taken. Not trying to flame, just trying to find the root problem in all this.
Don't forgot the fact KD leader boards would be practically frozen. Who can top 100 something K kills and no deaths without making a twink/stopping XP to farm kills? It'd be very difficult to break 100K kills and no deaths by regular leveling, thus freezing the board.