Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need help with my warrior build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I noticed your almost lvl 46, congratulations. Soon you can upgrade to better gear or wait for 47 and get new underhul gear. Neuro helps with stun, don't know if any other pets do. Vb is an attack skill. Jugg, vb, horn, chest splitter. That's my build. Chest splitter has a quick cool down. Boring build but you live longer. All my masteries are in jugg. Still takes to long to avoid all the stuns in underhul. Once I get Neuro it should help. Only one parchment left if you can get swift I would, helps us warriors group mobs.

Once you get mythic gear your stats will improve. Don't worry about dps as much as damage. Search the forum and you will find a lot of good info about that. If you can get arcane sword that is the best. If not aegis. How is the jewel collection going?
    I have a few fury jewels. I wanna hunt for more. But at this point where im at, whats my top priority? Doing km3 runs? I still feel very weak in underhul. How exactly do I get mythics?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

The good news is you have options. Plenty of things to do. Unfortunately unless you can just buy everything you are in for a grind. Try to collect the mythic glintstone set. Farm jewels and teeth in tindrin. Locked crates of course. Work on elite levels for eggs and chests. Try the planar tombs and arena. Probably more I am forgetting. Whenever I got bored of one I moved to a different area. No real easy fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The vendor that takes teeth sells lv40 legendaries. I have better. Shouldnt I focus on one of the currencies from the glintstone vendor?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Dragon teeth for dragon bar not gear. If you start the glintstone quest line for the mythic set you have to make the legendary first. It took me months to get the warlord set. Don't know if it's worth it for you now that underhul is open.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Dragon teeth for dragon bar not gear. If you start the glintstone quest line for the mythic set you have to make the legendary first. It took me months to get the warlord set. Don't know if it's worth it for you now that underhul is open.
    Ya, I've realized underhul is the map that farmers go to (I thought it was both ren'gol and underhul). So, maybe I continue to do just kt4 runs to hit lv50+, and then start worrying about money and mythics?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Thats the point Jo, keep doin kt4 till end game and start thinking about achievement, farming for money, gear, etc.

Patient is a key, anything easier at end game