Thread: Arlor Researcher's Lab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Arlor Researcher's Lab

Hello STS team and entire community of Arlor!

First of all thank you Justg for letting me know that my ideea isnt crazy stupid and imposible to become reality. I personaly love these new houses and cannot wait them in game. I see this an opportunity to show you my detalied ideea. I ll present you a permanent attachements of our houses, Researcher's Room.

Researcher's room

Short description:
    This ll be a room in which we can mainly find:
    * a poster on wall : (here we can see our character --name, research level and researcher title)
    * a researcher desk: The awesome thing at this desk is that we can interact with it and open
    a menu with desk interface design where to find:
    1)Note Papyrus: I ll pass over the description and I ll tell you only its role. When we click on it we will can see 2 things:
    - our researcher tasks( I ll bring examples below)
    - quests from Alchemist Norman
    2)A chemical instalation : smth like craft system where we can find our experiments progress ( its use below)
    3)Researcher Almanac: here we ll have a research menu in a tree system. This is the main aim of this laboratory.

How to unlock and How to use Researcher's Room

For informations about researches you have to talk with Norman the Alchemist and he will become your master.

Example for 1st dialog box: "Hi! What's the reason for............................................... ............" Oh.....alright. I see no way to get rid of you. These are requirements to join me"
    Requirements are 18k achievements points and minimum lvl 41

Example for 2nd dialog box: "Well, ....................................Noe go in your researcher room"

Now starts your researcher path

(I wont add many dialog boxes, only those which are necessary, becouse my vocabulary is limited and there are many who can creeate better story lines)

How to level up

On papyrus you will find researcher tasks. (Researcher tasks are for lvl up and those from alchemist are for benefits in game)
    Example of story "you ll never know everithing about bosses fight style. With every fight u ll become more powerfull. Go and research how Elite bosses fight and think at sollutions to kill them faster"

This ll be a repetable quest which gives 5 Researcher' Note What you have to do is to kill 20 bosses in Brackendrige, 15 bosses in Windmore or Ydra, 10 bosses in Dead City, 8 bosses in nord or shuyal , 5 bosses tindirin.

Another researcher task is a daily task which gives 15 Researcher's Note. In this task you have to kill 20 elite bosses from Planar or Glintstone or Underhul

Those Researcher's Note ll be crafted in chemical instalation and get after finish a Researched Note which gives an amount of XP and gold
    *these ideeas arent complete and can be rethough and improved *

How to research on Almanah

Norman wrote you instructions about it on Papyrus
    Example for 1st msg wrote by Norman: " many years i researched the vials of ectoplasm efect. And I managed to make a recipe for a pet Nekro. So those vials can bring life and i am thinking to combine them with health potions....I realy didnt have time to do that and I let you all my researches"

Here u have to go to Almanac and see three unfinidhed Norman's projects:

1)Health potions: this will make pots to heal from 30% to 45% hp per potion.
    -1st step needs 2 vials of ectoplasm needs research lvl 1
    -2nd step needs 3 vials of ectoplasm needs research lvl 5
    -3rd step needs 5 vials of ectoplasm needs research lvl 10
    -4th step needs 10 vials of ectoplasm needs research lvl 15

2)Mana potions :this ll make mana pots to fill 30%to 45% mana per potion.
    -1st step needs 10 planarite fragments needs research lvl 1
    -2nd step needs 30 planarite fragments needs research lvl 5
    -3rd step needs 50 planarite fragments needs research lvl 10
    -4th step needs 100 planarite fragments needs research lvl 15

3)Pet Food: Another msg from Norman "After Arlor heroes killed the orc shaman in Misty Groto I got in my hands all Shaman's researches and i found that he had a recipe to bring to life a hoard of beasts using Beasts Essences. Good that he couldnt end his plan. I analised those Essences and i noticed a strange effect over pets. The essence make them more agresive, it transform them in wild beasts. I think this is a good thing uz they run fight kill and eat everything which move but are still loyal to their owners. "
    What u have to do is to go in almanac and upgrade pet food section
    1st step adds +2 min at 15 min initial pet happiness (uses 1 beast essences) needs research lvl 20
    2nd step adds +5 min at 15 min initial pet happiness (uses 5 beast essences ) needs research lvl 25
    3rd step adds +10min at 15 min initial pet happiness (uses 10 beast essences ) needs research lvl 30
    4th step adds +15min at 15 min initial pet happiness (uses 20 beast essences ) needs research lvl 30

This is my ideea. Thank you for reading this
    I wait for feedback from Arlor comunity and DEVS
    I wait for ideeas for lootable things
    I wait ideeas for better names for things which i presented
    I wait ideear for stories
    Sory if i made too many grammar mistakes

I think this type of expansion ll make the elite kills achievements to have a point. This will give us many benefits when run low lvl elites

Thank you for wasting time reading this
    Best wishes, Kysh
    Last edited by Stefandeaconu; 05-26-2016 at 06:24 AM.
    ---------------------- Kyshata ----------------------

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stefandeaconu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

I like the part where you include farmable items like essence of the beast and vials into the research.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    I like the part where you include farmable items like essence of the beast and vials into the research.
    ya i added planar fregments too
    ---------------------- Kyshata ----------------------

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

R.I.P english
    but cool idea ...... kinda