Thread: Farm ballance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Farm ballance

please try to fix the farm ballance. i have a lvl 55 warrior, 956 max dps (lepre off. toor pet.) and i cant farm aynthing effectively. i also have a lvl 46 mage that can farm jewels, pet eggs and dragon teeth. Warrior is useless to farm, so if your first character is warrior you wont like the game, because you can harder earn money then the other classes.
    Warriors are too slow and they cant slowly kill the target.
    Warrior almost useless in every pve, except the hardelite maps, but thats donot worth. please try to ballance the pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Give me 1 or 2 k of your 3474383838388883 k HP and i will give some speed ..... heheehheheheheh
    How is one character is slower than other ?! .....
    All three characters have " Dash " skill
    All three characters will move quieky with the same pace if they used SPEED ELIXIR or added 5% to SPEED in passives or used a Good Pet that adds Percentage of Speed to the character owns it .

And last not the least .... the new " Set " Ring and Amulet that which r soooooooooo godame expinsive which they add 200% Speed that makes u save 2 to 3 skill points wasted on speed to add them to mastry or something more usefull but u will have to pay almost 3 mil to these "Set " .

WANNA RACE ?!,....... hehehehhehehhhhehehe

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adel Hesham View Post
    Give me 1 or 2 k of your 3474383838388883 k HP and i will give some speed ..... heheehheheheheh
    How is one character is slower than other ?! .....
    All three characters have " Dash " skill
    All three characters will move quieky with the same pace if they used SPEED ELIXIR or added 5% to SPEED in passives or used a Good Pet that adds Percentage of Speed to the character owns it .

And last not the least .... the new " Set " Ring and Amulet that which r soooooooooo godame expinsive which they add 200% Speed that makes u save 2 to 3 skill points wasted on speed to add them to mastry or something more usefull but u will have to pay almost 3 mil to these "Set " .

WANNA RACE ?!,....... hehehehhehehhhhehehe

first i have 8500hp. second you talk crap.
    the warriors CANT kill the monsters as fast as the others and thats why they are much slower on farming. no, speed lix dont help to kill monsters faster.
    Eg. the wilds map. the sorcerer do it solo about 90 seconds, the warrior solo it 2:15 seconds. the mage has a nice skill (idk name) that let him to move fast and he he can kill more monster by 1 skill while the warrior can use chest splitter but it dont kill a monster in the wild with 956 dps and dont make him faster. the mage dont realy have to care about how fast he use tge skills because he has much more mana then the warrior, so the mage can do the map faster then the warrior and earn money faster.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Also if you want to farm elites the set wont work only in glintstone and underhul.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

and i still didnt talk about the equipment prices. arc sword is at least 2.7m and the arc staff is 1.2m

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well did u check our mages tap ! ... on classes ?! ...... look what r we talknig about and what warriors and rouges r talking about ..... u will find that we r maybe a bit faster but speed dont count if u die too much ... ...
    So farming is your least problems like HP and CRIT and ARMOR and so and so r many Problems we face daily ....
    U may farm once or two daily but we need to run good maps like elites but most of us mages just cant ....
    Being slow is nothing compared to death reate ..... mate :/