Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering signature/banner services

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Update: Putting the finishing touches on Pear's sig. This week has been very busy for me, thank you all for being patient. I already stated that I take my time with my sigs, so thanks for not sending me 38753720 messages asking where your sig is.

@pear - please contact me ASAP to work out payment as I'm doing the shading and color matching now and will be done tomorrow morning when I get off work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

Pear is going to like his!

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can i have one please??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Update:

Sorry fellas been busy. Pwnpear your sig is 100% complete, will upload once payment is received. Waiting to hear if you want that watermarked version posted first or not. Next up is Snippet, followed by Lowly. Snips won't take long as I'm gonna do a grunge sig or an abstract, so we should start moving along nicely.

Official order:

Snippet
    Lowly
    Theseus
    Torrentula
    Drone
    Cryoz
    Cahuan
    Ovo
    Paar

And then everyone else who hasn't offered payment. I'm sorry this is the way to has to be. If you've been left out and offered to pay, please let me know on THIS THREAD, not in PM. If you feel you're being unfairly skipped, please voice your opinion and I will tell you why you are where you are on the list. Who knows, I could be wrong. If I really have a great idea for someones sig I might put it up higher in the line, but as of right now, this is the order I will be going in. I also have to throw in a few Gears of War signatures in there for my buddies, but I don't know who/when those will fall in line yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ill pay 1k

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wait im here...wat do i do

Thanks Flowman!!!
    The best fruit in the world....PWNPEAR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

60k PL gold received. Thanks Pwnpear. Here are your options to pick from. All are slightly different, with 4 of them clearly having darker colors then the other 3, and some of them having different contrasts. Went with a Lord of the Rings theme, replacing the ring in Frodo's hand with a pear to satisfy your Pop Art requirement. The text on the left is the language on the actual ring, and the text on the right reads "One pear to rule them all" faded and weathered for effect and if the font from the LOTR movie end credits. The name font is Ringmaster without the embossing and texture effects to make it blend better. The eye on the right is the eye of Sauron from the top of his tower. There were very few pictures of anything other than just the eye, and I found adding my own perspective layer didn't look as realistic as one already used with the tower holdings. It's hard to tell what it is, but I still think a fan of the movies will know what it is. Overall layers - 38. Pick as many as you like. These are for Pear and Pear only.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

OMG ITS SICK!!!! my preciousss xD! THANK YOU!

oh btw...can someone point me to the thread that teaches how to put a sig up?
    Last edited by pwnpear; 08-12-2011 at 08:57 PM.

Thanks Flowman!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

right click the one you want to use>copy image address>go to your profile and to the signature area>paste the address between [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Banner

Hi I want a KoC sts forum sig but put it with my character devilgurl (on sl) on sl side and put lillypink (on pl) on pl side but I cant take pics of my chatacters cuz I have android so if u need to see them for that u can meet me on sl or pl to see how they look like so plz msg me on pl (im ur friend on pl) but I like how the KoC sig looks like so leave it like that and imma donate 60k
    PL Lillypink lvl 62,Mysterygurl lvl 54,Armerteddy lvl 28,Xlillypinkx lvl 19,Dodgethefudge lvl 35,Lillyrockstar lvl 23 SL Lillypink lvl 35,Devilgurl lvl 23,Cosmogurl lvl 13,Dodgethefudge lvl 10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by flowman View Post
    right click the one you want to use>copy image address>go to your profile and to the signature area>paste the address between [sigpic][/sigpic]
    omg yes!!!! Tytytyty
    Last edited by pwnpear; 08-12-2011 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks Flowman!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypink View Post
    Hi I want a KoC sts forum sig but put it with my character devilgurl (on sl) on sl side and put lillypink (on pl) on pl side but I cant take pics of my chatacters cuz I have android so if u need to see them for that u can meet me on sl or pl to see how they look like so plz msg me on pl (im ur friend on pl) but I like how the KoC sig looks like so leave it like that and imma donate 60k
    Hi lilly.

The only problem with that is the KoC banner is almost 900x350 pixels I believe. A forum signature here can only be 500x100. If I were to shrink it down to that size, it wouldn't look very good. Do you have any other ideas on what you want?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Hey Flow,

Awesome job with these sigs! Read through whole thread, everytime I seen gow on forums thought who's been putting them together..! Lol. Don't think you give yourself enough credit for these amazing designs on Photoshop very talented!

Anyway ima thinking of a sig you could make for me.. I will pay 3-5k credit. (would pay more if I had it as its well deserved out of your own time (while your not wrking) to put these together) Obviously I would like AoC (co-leader if any space but take it out if needed) and BodMasta added in the sig kinda dark looking with background of assassins (Cas has Assassins Creed) any ideas you think up tho I believe you will do an amazing job as your work is very creative. If you need more details to get that creativity working let me know il think something up.

Used to do sigs but very basic ones on Paintshop pro and Photoshop just messing with layers and blending the colours together to hide the layering.. unfortunately my comp is down and no internet either

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey flow can u make a sig for my lil bro? I want it to say bonefin in a real sharp font in bottom left corner. I want like a skeleton shark like swimming with a evil hungry grin on its skull. I want it to be turning to the right mid turn. Like u would see on a florida tee shirt. He just turned 8 and has always loved sharks . I know you will make it better than anyone else. Ty for helping all of us. Oh ya and i want it to be in water

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DRONE769 View Post
    Hey flow can u make a sig for my lil bro? I want it to say bonefin in a real sharp font in bottom left corner. I want like a skeleton shark like swimming with a evil hungry grin on its skull. I want it to be turning to the right mid turn. Like u would see on a florida tee shirt. He just turned 8 and has always loved sharks . I know you will make it better than anyone else. Ty for helping all of us. Oh ya and i want it to be in water
    I'll see what I can do drone. I just started experimenting with puppet warping, and this MAY be possible with warp. Otherwise I'll have to try to freehand it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BodMaster View Post
    Hey Flow,

Awesome job with these sigs! Read through whole thread, everytime I seen gow on forums thought who's been putting them together..! Lol. Don't think you give yourself enough credit for these amazing designs on Photoshop very talented!

Anyway ima thinking of a sig you could make for me.. I will pay 3-5k credit. (would pay more if I had it as its well deserved out of your own time (while your not wrking) to put these together) Obviously I would like AoC (co-leader if any space but take it out if needed) and BodMasta added in the sig kinda dark looking with background of assassins (Cas has Assassins Creed) any ideas you think up tho I believe you will do an amazing job as your work is very creative. If you need more details to get that creativity working let me know il think something up.

Used to do sigs but very basic ones on Paintshop pro and Photoshop just messing with layers and blending the colours together to hide the layering.. unfortunately my comp is down and no internet either
    Yea I can do that for you bro. Already have an idea but I don't know how well it'll fit into a sig. Let me think on this for a while.

and cheers on the compliments

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    421 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Yea I can do that for you bro. Already have an idea but I don't know how well it'll fit into a sig. Let me think on this for a while.

and cheers on the compliments
    Thanks buddy your a star take as much time as you need!! And I meant every word!

Still trying to comprehend how 2k+ can die from Barrels O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Hi

Hmmmm...so can I have it as a banner?
    PL Lillypink lvl 62,Mysterygurl lvl 54,Armerteddy lvl 28,Xlillypinkx lvl 19,Dodgethefudge lvl 35,Lillyrockstar lvl 23 SL Lillypink lvl 35,Devilgurl lvl 23,Cosmogurl lvl 13,Dodgethefudge lvl 10

RedNuker

Great sigs and banners ! Here's my order..
    *Signature for upcoming guild "Zion Legacy"
    Last edited by RedNuker; 06-09-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lillypink View Post
    Hmmmm...so can I have it as a banner?
    What would you do with a banner though? Won't work on these forums

@Rednuker - yea I can do that