Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Things that need to be fixed to achieve pvp balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Exclamation Things that need to be fixed to achieve pvp balance

There are lot of things need to be fixed in endgame pvp
    A) rogues being useless in clashes .Can be fixed by
    1) introducing limit of each clash able join a map(its kinda hard I don't really agree with it)
    2)getting new weapon on rogues with good procs like wars already have found with lava pools and also by adding lot of damage and secondary stats(Mana,armor,hp) on the new higher priced weaps(this way no need to Nerf all rogues and rebalance pvp)
    3) rebalance pvp making all classes able kill each other even and not make a checked of which class kill which in vs.Also need buff rogues to get pvp useful again
    B) Nerf korruption aa.Some don't agree but there is very simple reason on why I believe I am right
    Korruption was a free obtained pet and of legendary type
    IT CAN'T be possible a free pet turns useless pet like and cost 7m .This is current value many bought 15m+ (me 35m).We all spend a fortune on sns and I don't see why a free pet can bring such a dramatic change on pvp like a new OP arcane pet is introduced.I believe those support keep Korruption same have never given out any serious amount of gold to pets and since Korruption OP they try get use of it.Ok u might want to keep up with other end gamers but this ain't a fair way.
    Last one to change as to not remove at all the ability of heal but just not get any heal when someone is inside pool
    Last edited by reiewaun; 05-26-2016 at 02:18 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reiewaun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

another poor pet jaz like breeze

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Tbh pvp is balanced, It's just that proc of arcane sword that is making them overpowered, Yeah mages are still the weak out of the 3 in a VS but they're important for a clash.

So, Nerf sword and pvp will be good

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Adding as an option extra to make smaller the area of Korruption pool,saw it on other thread,can a DEV reply if there is going to be change on as of Korruption or is it a closed case,nothing ,changes on it?
    An official answer would make things clear ty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Wow, another balance thread. They will never make everyone happy. I think they should go back to no buffs or nerfs. Maybe no pets or weapons either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    Tbh pvp is balanced, It's just that proc of arcane sword that is making them overpowered, Yeah mages are still the weak out of the 3 in a VS but they're important for a clash.

I agree! PvP is balance but warriors Arcane Sword is op (not the sword but the proc. Put it this way, all warr need to do is proc the sword, axe, ss then gg in 2sec that's in vs mode.
    That's all there is to it. I've been in a 3v3 clash with 6 warrs total, the story goes like the more fire proc you make the better chances of winning. XD. Let's put it this way, mage staff proc won't make much of a difference in PvP, rogues proc definitely won't either. Don't get me wrong I play a warr too and I've got a lot of warr friends than any other class and they do agree with the arc sword op'ness. Gl and have fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yah I agree with you in nerfing korruption. Korruption is just legendary and it is free from the goblin event and even the goblin event was gone it is still lootable in massive glintergoblin chest. Like sns korruption creates a pool. the pool created by sns which is an arcane pet the color green heals while the violet/purple damages. But does not drain mana but korruption does. Mana is realy important especially in pvp. Basic needs of a player is mana and hp thats why i think potions are created but potions cant be used in pvp. In pve when u lost mana u use mana potion if u dont use u got die but in pvp u cant use mana potion so if u ran out of mana u cant heal yourself or even try to kill first before the korruption user kills you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aceztriker View Post
    Yah I agree with you in nerfing korruption. Korruption is just legendary and it is free from the goblin event and even the goblin event was gone it is still lootable in massive glintergoblin chest. Like sns korruption creates a pool. the pool created by sns which is an arcane pet the color green heals while the violet/purple damages. But does not drain mana but korruption does. Mana is realy important especially in pvp. Basic needs of a player is mana and hp thats why i think potions are created but potions cant be used in pvp. In pve when u lost mana u use mana potion if u dont use u got die but in pvp u cant use mana potion so if u ran out of mana u cant heal yourself or even try to kill first before the korruption user kills you
    Exactly and since wars and mages only ones using Korruption u can't kill them instantly so u out of Mana without even able to spam 2 x times aim box pierce

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Ydqm View Post
    Yeah mages are still the weak out of the 3 in a VS but they're important for a clash.
    Well the easiest VS for a mage is a VS warrior these days! If you cant kill arcane sword warriors in a VS your skills or/and your gear totally suck... All you need is timing between nekro, shield and heal and no warrior will be able to kill you in a vs while the warrior will die after the heal when jugger is on cooldown.
    Last edited by Robhawk; 05-27-2016 at 06:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Well the easiest VS for a mage is a VS warrior these days! If you cant kill arcane sword warriors in a VS your skills or/and your gear totally suck... All you need is timing between nekro, shield and heal and no warrior will be able to kill you in a vs while the warrior will die after the heal when jugger is on cooldown.
    I agree I don't think lava needs Nerf,lava made wars useful on pve ,they were a Bardon on pve and that's why when I started game I dropped it,now I use war and rogue,rogues need new gear with good procs and secondary stats,hope sts reads these

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    71 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aceztriker View Post
    dont u know that stampy now can cancel the korruption pool??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dinzly View Post
    dont u know that stampy now can cancel the korruption pool??

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    dont u know that stampy is arcane pet worth 2m ??must spend 2m to obtain and not only this also until u use stampy aa the damage on mana is made
    so 2m pet vs a free pet the free pet wins,helloooo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Buffung rogues again lol, mage are weak in clash these day since mage will got alot of stun from sword since shield only active longest time around 14s, amd rogue could break mage shield easily, then buffing rogues again? No way i wont agree with that anymore. Im sure you are using rogue, since mage now was only mana healer and do abit damage, in other hand rogue got very high critical chance and very high critical output, 2-3 combo will break mage shield, then warrior i not really want to say anything about warrior since i think warrior now was in a perfect state. Actually in 46-48 pvp i think its already balance, just dont say anything about how to balance pvp because you get farmed by other class and you say that class was OP and ur class was need buff =.=

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

"Scissors is fine, nerf Paper" - Rock
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Justg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Don't take everything thing as money korruption was for people who couldn't afford a good pet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fredystern View Post
    Buffung rogues again lol, mage are weak in clash these day since mage will got alot of stun from sword since shield only active longest time around 14s, amd rogue could break mage shield easily, then buffing rogues again? No way i wont agree with that anymore. Im sure you are using rogue, since mage now was only mana healer and do abit damage, in other hand rogue got very high critical chance and very high critical output, 2-3 combo will break mage shield, then warrior i not really want to say anything about warrior since i think warrior now was in a perfect state. Actually in 46-48 pvp i think its already balance, just dont say anything about how to balance pvp because you get farmed by other class and you say that class was OP and ur class was need buff =.=
    do u play other game? Cause u definently not related to it if u think mages are paper on clash and useless go back to pve or go practice,it pvp skills are 0%,btw I am surely not farmed by u whoever u are,u gotta be really skilled or it war is paper so u end up inside lava pools, rogues pierce gun mages fire from distance probably u need rethink the way u play,I play all 3 clashes , I know what's best in pvp better than u
    Last edited by reiewaun; 05-27-2016 at 09:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    "Scissors is fine, nerf Paper" - Rock
    Lol justg u gotta be joking ;p
    I believe u mean rogues are the paper ,rocks the war,I not sure and not good with riddles.Just clarify us if Korruption is planned to be needed and rogues to be buffed or get something ,an <aid> to get back useful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Everyone has an opinion, but what's missing is some facts and metrics.

Ok so you're struggling as a rogue, but does that mean all rogues are struggling like you are? You say rogues are "useless" but aren't you still getting kills?

This is how things should be, imo:

• Below Average Rogue = more deaths than kills.
    • Average Rogue = equal number of kills and deaths.
    • Above Average Rogue = more kills than deaths.

I think that when you say "useless" you might be saying that you aren't getting the number of kills per death you were used to.

Rogues get to kill a lot, but true balance demands they have die a lot too. You gotta pay the price, you don't get something for nothing. Equivalent exchange, ya know. Before, Rouges had the unfair advantage. They killed too much and died too little.

That being said the possibility still exists that Rouges are not as balanced as they should be. BUT the probability is small and only STS has access to those metrics.

My advice is to Rogues is to try very hard to adapt to your environment and then, after A LOT of trying, present your argument to STS. They will be more likely to listen at that point.
    Last edited by Niixed; 05-27-2016 at 10:30 AM.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Niixed View Post
    Everyone has an opinion, but what's missing is some facts and metrics.

Ok so you're struggling as a rogue, but does that mean all rogues are struggling like you are? You say rogues are "useless" but aren't you still getting kills?

• Below Average Rogue = more deaths than kills.
    • Average Rogue = equal number of kills and deaths.
    • Above Average Rogue = more kills than deaths.

I think that when you say "useless" you might be saying that you aren't getting the number of kills per death you were used to.

Rogues get to kill a lot, but true balance demands they have die a lot too. You gotta pay the price, you don't get something for nothing. Equivalent exchange, ya know. Before, Rouges had the unfair advantage. They killed too much and died too little.

That being said the possibility still exists that Rouges are not as balanced as they should be. BUT the probability is small and only STS has access to those metrics.

My advice is to Rogues is to try very hard to adapt to your environment and then, after A LOT of trying, present your argument to STS. They will be more likely to listen at that point.
    In any FFA or clash based scenario, where a rogue has to fight strictly warriors and mages, the rogue simply gets farmed. It doesn't matter how good he is, it doesn't matter how much gear he has...he gets farmed. The only exception to this is if the other team doesn't really have any clue what they are doing. Now, if that rogue is replaced with a mediocre mage...somehow, the clash or FFA turns to the favor of the team that previously had the rogue. This is something I've seen on a daily basis for the past 6 months, if not more. It really sucks, it's not fun for anyone who plays a rogue, and it forces these dedicated rogue players to either quit PvP or make one of the other classes - neither of which are OK options.

I don't think STG's data shows this, correct me if I am wrong. Frankly, you cannot ask the other side to balance teams. People are going to do whatever it takes to win, whether it is fair or not. Thus, that is why people have been asking for class restrictions. STG does not need to balance anything if they put forced class restrictions in PvP.
    Last edited by Zeus; 05-27-2016 at 10:37 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    In any FFA or clash based scenario, where a rogue has to fight strictly warriors and mages, the rogue simply gets farmed. It doesn't matter how good he is, it doesn't matter how much gear he has...he gets farmed. The only exception to this is if the other team doesn't really have any clue what they are doing. Now, if that rogue is replaced with a mediocre mage...somehow, the clash or FFA turns to the favor of the team that previously had the rogue. This is something I've seen on a daily basis for the past 6 months, if not more. It really sucks, it's not fun for anyone who plays a rogue, and it forces these dedicated rogue players to either quit PvP or make one of the other classes - neither of which are OK options.

I don't think STG's data shows this, correct me if I am wrong. Frankly, you cannot ask the other side to balance teams. People are going to do whatever it takes to win, whether it is fair or not. Thus, that is why people have been asking for class restrictions. STG does not need to balance anything if they put forced class restrictions in PvP.
    I don't think I have to say anything than agree 99%,cause even if a mage for example of gear 300k just activates aa,the damage is made,so even if he doesn't know what he does ,only spam,( which always that happens they not skilled) with such gear,u still lose all it Mana ,in a class no Mana u are dead rogue,it happened to me so none can question how Korruption unbalanches pvp,and for those wonder if I not good geared my damage is 1,065 k and critic 50%
    Last edited by reiewaun; 05-27-2016 at 11:00 AM.