Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warning to all guilds

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

99.9% of the guilds out there INSTA TAG players. Thats right I saw 4 noobs in Blackstar late last night get tagged by the same guild...right before my eyes.

So to all you guilds out there who tag everyone that comes out of training, get used to these kind of posts. Have a great day

Not saying yall do that Lowly...just be careful.
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3386/apocr.jpg

Gears of War Officer - Apoc/Apocx/Budlight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Recruting noobs right out of training not the greatest idea IMO..

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

TTT, wow its funny to watch the guilds recruit one after another out of training. Yall keep doing that, we will stay small and keep it REALZ YO!
    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3386/apocr.jpg

Gears of War Officer - Apoc/Apocx/Budlight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Acyer:372478
    Hence the reason we make new recruits go thru a application process before they are even invited.
    The application can be falsified to get th desired result lol... just saying.

As for those who say that you shouldn't recruit people fresh out of training, id have to agree. I was one of those that got recruited JUST as I finished the tutorial (Sovereign from Blackstar Militia can attest to that since he was the one that did it). However, after I had a chance to play with the members of BSM, lowlyspy started asking about the possibility of having a guild bank. I thought it over before I said I wanted to fill the slot. Haven't looked back since . I'm sure low hasn't either (or at least I HOPE he hasnt looked back anyway lol).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post

As for those who say that you shouldn't recruit people fresh out of training, id have to agree. I was one of those that got recruited JUST as I finished the tutorial (Sovereign from Blackstar Militia can attest to that since he was the one that did it). However, after I had a chance to play with the members of BSM, lowlyspy started asking about the possibility of having a guild bank. I thought it over before I said I wanted to fill the slot. Haven't looked back since . I'm sure low hasn't either (or at least I HOPE he hasnt looked back anyway lol).
    The application is to simply verify that the person applying on the forum is the same person in game.
    The real application isn't written.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    303 Posts

If only we can post these "people to look out for" on the bounty board on the Blackstar.

Visit the SL Lore thread for more knowledge on the history behind SL! (Click me!)
    Visit the official Infinite Union Website to join the tribe, hang out, or chat in the forums!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xero:373743
    Quote Originally Posted by Acyer:372478
    Hence the reason we make new recruits go thru a application process before they are even invited.

We try not to recruit right out of training, apparently sov didnt get the memo -_-. But in the case if xero, im happy he did. Sometimes people who are right out of training are eager to get playing and once they are higher, are a great asset to any guild. Im not saying that the only people we recruit are brand new trainees, but no guild can deny that they've never recruited a person straight out of training.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good idea...we should have a board of some kind on the BlackStar

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Flowman View Post
    Wait he's a d-bag? We'll take him.

kidding. kind of.
    LOL!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cahaun View Post
    If only we can post these "people to look out for" on the bounty board on the Blackstar.
    I have a "Banned and Deserted" list on our guild forum in my Officer's section just so that certain people don't get re recruited, not to say that they don't have an alt or two or three running around, but I'm sure those too will at some point rear their ugly heads...*sigh* original Beta was so nice and mature and quiet...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=49319&dateline=131232  4660
    Cappinkiosk <Pay It Forward>
    -Dead Shot Mafia- Guild Master

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Please tell me there's a way to block guild invites so those of us not in guilds don't get spammed constantly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post
    We try not to recruit right out of training, apparently sov didnt get the memo -_-. But in the case if xero, im happy he did. Sometimes people who are right out of training are eager to get playing and once they are higher, are a great asset to any guild. Im not saying that the only people we recruit are brand new trainees, but no guild can deny that they've never recruited a person straight out of training.
    Haha one of your guys attempted to 'recruit' my account I use to go on and pester people just the other day. It's a lvl 1.

99% sure it was Sovereign.