Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Guild Enhancements Brainstorming Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Put an auction in the guild hall please because im tired of getting begged for gold when im in the middle of looking for items and i hate when my phone lags due to everyone having the arc ring pendant and para

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijah44 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Give more opportunities for new winners

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Soooo, it's been awhile:3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

I'd like a small buff for running with guildies (the more guildies, the better the buff).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Guild Enhancement idea:

1) An automatic JOIN option added to the existing invite system for guild owners to make their guild open to everyone, including new players. This would be nice for guild owners who would like new members but do not want to stand in windmoore like a hawk. Joining should be voluntary.

To avoid the boring-lonely-grind first impression of the game when dealing with new players, majority of whom would naturally be reticent, I think this would be great.

Spammers and griefers may abuse it but this could be avoided if there is a basic AP requirement to join. The guild owner could set a basic number of APs as the minimum requirement.

2) The join button for guilds could be accessed by finding the guild when inspecting a player. A tab/menu could contain 2 or 3 keywords describing what the guild is about.

For example,
    Guildname X : Mausoleum, AP runs
    Guildname Y : Standing around doing nothing, just staring at the wall in castle.
    Guildname Z : Elite Runs, Events, Festerfang etc
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 11-25-2018 at 03:52 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Outdoors environment location for allied tavern hall pls,
    Many want to purchase it, but it's dark and seems sad
    Maybe you could change environment automatically each season or something
    Ty

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Justg, I posted a reply, nothing was inappropriate in it, but it was a long list... it said it needed to be reviewed by a moderator before being posted, but that was days ago, wondering if you can look into it, if I sent anything wrong let me know so it doesn’t happen again, anyways ty!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Make Guild hall Camera 360.
    add Fishes and make Fishing rods that can be purchased in Guild Store.

Add Guild Raids. Where the bosses is so high hp, after killing The boss there are rare drop of Gold Guild Furnitures, arcane chest, arc eggs that is individual loot, And a massive Gold drop. Note this is only 1 run and if the guild wants to play it again they need to buy a pass using plats.

Sent from my SM-G360H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Hi! I’m the Guildmaster of Insane Asylem, and i have a few things I’d love to see added to guilds!

1. Some sort of message board that can hold bigger messages than the guildmotd. (This would be placed in the guildhall)

2. I would love to be able to send my members the link to our guilds forums page so they can see our rules and requirements better, but due to some bad ppl spamming links, you guys where forced to block links in msgs, so if you could lift the block on the guildmotd, so this link could at least be put in the guildmotd, that would be wonderful!

3. Some sort of banner for lb guilds, I think it would put more motivation in guilds to work for the lb, and it would be a wonderful reward for guilds who have worked hard to reach the lb. now I realize that would be allot of banners, and so at first I thought you could just give the banner to the guild masters, but I thought more about it and realized this would be unfair, yes we (Guild Masters) do lots of the work to put guilds on the lb, but it’s a team effort. So if we cannot have a banner, possibly some sort of title for lb guilds? Example:

1st through 15th get guild title written in gold: GUILD

16th through 30th get guild title written in silver: GUILD

31st through 50th get guild title in written in bronze: GUILD

(I already made this a thread whoops but I’ll put it here too)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Guild Suggestion:

1)Guildhalls converted to a deed so it will be tradable/can be placed in auction for sale, but u need a certain recipe to craft it into a deed. because there are people like me who cant afford plat or only have 1 or 2 plat offers available (Cos plat eggs are costy and if u open them u would mostly get 5 plat each and u need 50 plat-100 for a guildhall).

2) Guildmasters can have an option to disable pets so that if people are in the guildhall it would reduce lag on the screen.

3) Guildhall for tavern can have a max capacity of players for 75-100.

4) Guildmasters can set certain requirements for people to join guilds like set lvl for guilds for only lvl 61-71

5) (Credits to Deadly for this Suggestion) Add a certain font color for LB Guilds

6) Allow people to send party request in guildchat with a message. for example: In guildchat, [Player Name] requests a team/party for [Player's reason of party invitation]. If the invitation expires within 10-15 minutes with no one who accepted the invite, the player who is requesting a party will recieve a message/notification that the party invite has expired. But make a cooldown for requesting a party invite, maybe like 30 minutes if the invitation was accepted and 15 minutes for the unaccepted ones.

7) If Suggestion #5 can't be done, maybe add a badge for Guildmasters and maybe also Officers of the certain LB guild. (Of course badge appearance will differ basing of the ranking of the guild.)

8) Allow guild invites to last up to 1 day unless declined by player.

Thats all for now xD Have a great day! +1 and say the number of the suggestion which u want to see in game thanks!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Noxbot AL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noxbot AL View Post
    Guild Suggestion:

1)Guildhalls converted to a deed so it will be tradable/can be placed in auction for sale, but u need a certain recipe to craft it into a deed. because there are people like me who cant afford plat or only have 1 or 2 plat offers available (Cos plat eggs are costy and if u open them u would mostly get 5 plat each and u need 50 plat-100 for a guildhall).

2) Guildmasters can have an option to disable pets so that if people are in the guildhall it would reduce lag on the screen.

4) Guildmasters can set certain requirements for people to join guilds like set lvl for guilds for only lvl 61-71

5) (Credits to Deadly for this Suggestion) Add a certain font color for LB Guilds

6) Allow people to send party request in guildchat with a message. for example: In guildchat, [Player Name] requests a team/party for [Player's reason of party invitation]. If the invitation expires within 10-15 minutes with no one who accepted the invite, the player who is requesting a party will recieve a message/notification that the party invite has expired. But make a cooldown for requesting a party invite, maybe like 30 minutes if the invitation was accepted and 15 minutes for the unaccepted ones.

7) If Suggestion #5 can't be done, maybe add a badge for Guildmasters and maybe also Officers of the certain LB guild. (Of course badge appearance will differ basing of the ranking of the guild.)

Thats all for now xD Have a great day! +1 and say the number of the suggestion which u want to see in game thanks!
    +1 Very Good Stuff
    I like all but #6 & even that is ok just would rather see a friends request tell to all rog friends 71 up ect... XD

I particularly like #4 & #5 cheers!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Add guild quests/tasks for guild members. the currency from these quests can be used for guild merchandise.
    Add new npc and vendors in guild hall.
    Add a training dummy in the guild hall, this will help us test our skills and know numbers.
    Add guild hall goals/collective tasks - make guilds run old maps to gather materials to get upgrade for guild hall like a library, a bar, a war room.. etc. Optionally you can add buffs to every upgrade that every guild member will get.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alexios For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noxbot AL View Post
    Guild Suggestion:

+1

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Hello i have a idea for guildhall furnishings..

I am a bubble frog collector ...yes we do exist ..

I am Topfrog...My tavern currently has 270 bubble frogs in it..yes im a little obsessed.. The little green guys need a home .. Any ways could we have... Guild Bubble frogs added to guildhall furnishings? Doesnt have to be right now.. Just a idea for the guildhall event i cant remember the name of it.. Also.. Maybe a super rare.. Golden Guildhall Bubble frog event loot.. Now im talking about frogs.. Another idea.. I have is... a Arcane Frog pet... Mythic Frog pet.. Heroic Frog pet.. Not sure what names..maybe....Ribbito ....Ribbiton... Ribbitato .. Lol idk..just be neat.. I speak on behalf of the frog collectors in Arlor.. Thank You Devs for a fun game thru all these years.. Heres a shot of my frogs...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowdager View Post
    Hi! I’m the Guildmaster of Insane Asylem, and i have a few things I’d love to see added to guilds!

1. Some sort of message board that can hold bigger messages than the guildmotd. (This would be placed in the guildhall)

2. I would love to be able to send my members the link to our guilds forums page so they can see our rules and requirements better, but due to some bad ppl spamming links, you guys where forced to block links in msgs, so if you could lift the block on the guildmotd, so this link could at least be put in the guildmotd, that would be wonderful!
    too)
    I think this could be really helpful