Thread: Guidelines for Future Guardians! Note: This is a personal opinion.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by WoundedEagle View Post
    Far from it Supra Alot of GoA's enjoy the honor, but also what people don't see is responsibility that comes with being a GoA. I mean this whole thread, as Parth said, is opinion based. I could care less if I was a GoA. It's just an honor, and more responsibility... Nothing else.... And nothing makes anyone better then anyone else

I think its better if you GOA acted the same way before you became guardian of alterra cause once you become guardians this whole maturity level rises and you guys aren't the same way as you used to be and your probably thinking we are setting and example... That is my main point in you guys becoming someone your not

SupaProdigy level 32 operative SpaceReaper level 12 .Beastrocity lvl 63
    Supaprodigy level 56 bird Toquickforu level 60 Paladin! Top Shot Mafia. Empty-Space

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SUPAPRODIGY View Post
    I think its better if you GOA acted the same way before you became guardian of alterra cause once you become guardians this whole maturity level rises and you guys aren't the same way as you used to be and your probably thinking we are setting and example... That is my main point in you guys becoming someone your not
    I can't speak for the others but I haven't changed since I became one. I also rarely wear the shield or at the very least it's not viewable since I have a staff. I've never been one to show off and act like I'm better than everyone. This is also one of many reasons I don't like pvp.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.