Greetings fellow SL players,

Let me first say that I have been on SL since the third day of the original V Cast Beta release of the game, so most of the original players and I have a very decent relationship and I'm pretty sure everyone has seen me around before enough to know that I am not a noob or a trouble maker. I created the guild Dead Shot Mafia on July 23rd and have since then talked to, and recruited over 200 really great players, new and experienced, young and older...I have since then weeded out the ones I knew were going to be problems and warned them nicely in private, then once in public (Guild Chat) and then kicked on the third offense...most of them PM me and get all nasty but a quick *ignore* keeps my blood pressure down. A couple day ago I had a member threatening to have me reported for God knows what, if I didn't promote him to the position of officer...now first of all this kid came to me begging to be in DSM because his current guild was just not for him and he loved our name...I went and discussed the matter with the GM of his previous guild just so everyone was on the same page and nobody suspected me or my officers of poaching other guild's members...long story short, this kid was trying to bribe other members in my guild by saying his brother had their IP addresses and was going to hack them if them didn't give him credits and items and whatnot...those DSM members reported this behavior to me and I warned him those 2 times aforementioned to basically knock it off and where to go on our guild forum site to read the Do's and Don'ts...Now he has gone one step further and made his own guild pathetically named "One Shot Mafia" and goes around threatening and harassing my current members and PAYING higher level characters to be officers in his guild and recruit for him! This is totally against not ONLY STS' rules and guidelines but also going against everything guild related as we try and reach common terms for an all guild charter...which even without an official charter or agreement, I think we can all agree that trashing another guild in public or in any fashion really, is uncalled for and just straight up juvenile to say the very least...so there is no confusion in case you happen to see his guild members running around, his ign is Jeffmetoo...he was a level 12 Engineer the last time I saw him and I also took a screenshot and am planning a similar letter to STS at some point in the next couple days. This is the kind of player that ruins it for the rest of us...now if people can get muted and banned for dropping a few F-bombs, then I think further action needs to be taken. Hope you all have a great summer and happy and healthy runs!!!

Your friendly neighborhood Commando

-CappinClutch