Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Cryostar banish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Default Cryostar banish

Please nerf the banish skill from cryostar at ~15% hp. It's just too overpowered and it's nearly unpossible to survive as a mage(i have 5.2k hp)

Gesendet von meinem ASUS_Z00AD mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

I survived with a nub mage with 3.3k hp so ya...
    Just spam pots and you'll be fine
    76 Lethoiun 71 Hymns 58 Selfocracy
    "Even the smallest person can change the course of the future." J.R.R Tolkien

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lethoiun View Post
    I survived with a nub mage with 3.3k hp so ya...
    Just spam pots and you'll be fine
    Idk why but i can't reach with spamming pots. And im talking about the elite map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by intizamfamily888 View Post
    Please nerf the banish skill from cryostar at ~15% hp. It's just too overpowered and it's nearly unpossible to survive as a mage(i have 5.2k hp)

the elite version needs to been scaled down a bit. its duration is actually fine. but the lightning at the end is not funny. even a tank with 9k hp won't survive.
    theres only 1 way to actually kill this boss. Hope the one who dies first use 5 ankh buff.

so jeah a small nerf on the lightning is indeed needed here!

-amborion
    Line ID: Amborion

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rome For This Useful Post:

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Thanks for the feedback, at the moment we're going to give the Cryostar boss a little more time to breathe before we make any hasty changes to the mechanics just yet.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amborion View Post
    the elite version needs to been scaled down a bit. its duration is actually fine. but the lightning at the end is not funny. even a tank with 9k hp won't survive.
    theres only 1 way to actually kill this boss. Hope the one who dies first use 5 ankh buff.

-amborion
    It is actually fine, i survive with less than 9k hps.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipoopsy:2487755

-amborion
    It is actually fine, i survive with less than 9k hps.
    That's awesome but the squishy classes dun have close to 9k HP. I've seen many many boss resets unless u do revenge buff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Close to impossible without using the 5 ankhs revive or a full team with at least antignome full set. Whats funny is that during my last PUG run in that map, my rogue was the last one standing while everyone died including the warrior. I just stay away from the boss till some one dies and use the revenge buff lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snoobcat View Post
    Close to impossible without using the 5 ankhs revive or a full team with at least antignome full set. Whats funny is that during my last PUG run in that map, my rogue was the last one standing while everyone died including the warrior. I just stay away from the boss till some one dies and use the revenge buff lol.
    Do you know what a leech means? Some ppl use the word parasite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

rofl wasted 150 ankhs just to kill that elite boss. 15% hp below 1 hit almost anyone lol unless u use 5 ankhs if one of u survives hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    Do you know what a leech means? Some ppl use the word parasite.
    Im not stupid lol. I've failed killing elite cryostar many times and that always happens during that hp threshold banish attack wiping out everyone, therefore restting the boss. So i decided to use my brain a little and avoid falling into the same hole twice(or 5 times) and try to stay alive as much as i can. And my strategy proved to be successful the first time i used it. So are u telling me that jumping into the fight and die and reset the boss is a better strategy? LMAO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

-amborion
    You need this

Name:  Screenshot_2016-06-01-13-33-34-1.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  62.9 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, at the moment we're going to give the Cryostar boss a little more time to breathe before we make any hasty changes to the mechanics just yet.
    We only mentioning the Elite version of the Cryostar Carapace. If u are online i would love to run it with u so u can see it for urself. My ign: Tuif !
    Im one of the few who have the privilege and honor to run Ardbeg and avaree. they are both very skilled players and yet it is to hard to kill the Elite crystar boss. ( unless we use the ankh buff )
    So I'm not saying u need to scale down the entire boss. Im only talking about the Lightning strikes when it's HP is lower then 10%.

Thanks again for reading!

-amborion
    Last edited by Rome; 06-01-2016 at 01:35 AM.
    Line ID: Amborion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

We only mentioning the Elite version of the Cryostar Carapace. If u are online i would love to run it with u so u can see it for urself. My ign: Tuif !
    Im one of the few who have the privilege and honor to run Ardbeg and avaree. they are both very skilled players and yet it is to hard to kill the Elite crystar boss. ( unless we use the ankh buff )
    So I'm not saying u need to scale down the entire boss. Im only talking about the Lightning strikes when it's HP is lower then 10%.

Thanks again for reading!

-amborion
    Same here i just want a slightly little damage nerf on that lightning strikes
    All in all the challenge is fine(except these lightning where dont have any change)

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Im not stupid lol. I've failed killing elite cryostar many times and that always happens during that hp threshold banish attack wiping out everyone, therefore restting the boss. So i decided to use my brain a little and avoid falling into the same hole twice(or 5 times) and try to stay alive as much as i can. And my strategy proved to be successful the first time i used it. So are u telling me that jumping into the fight and die and reset the boss is a better strategy? LMAO
    No offence.. are u telling stay away from the fight waiting for another player to die and use the 5 ankhs isn't leeching?
    Last edited by Kharjojo; 06-01-2016 at 08:40 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kharjojo View Post
    No offence.. are u telling stay away from the fight waiting for another player to die and use the 5 ankhs isn't leeching?
    Sigh.. Do i need to repeat myself? If i jump into the fight, ill die. No question since im a rogue. Even the tank in my team with 9k hp and 3,9k armor go from 100-0 in less than five seconds. Do i need to tell u that i've tried 3+ times fighting cryostar while the boss is at 15% hp and all resulted in the boss getting reset. Everytime. Should i quote Einstein about the definition of insanity? Insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. That is insane. Do i need to tell u that i was doing PUG run at that time and they rarely listen? Whatevs. If u're in my situation you'll probably doing the same thing i was doing. Unless of course if u're insane or just straight up dumb.

Also i dont consider my action to be called "leeching". Leeching is when someone is doing absolutely nothing while still getting all the rewards. I was there fighting cryostar from 100% hp. Im also the only one who actively use my arc dagger to stun the mobs, the other rogue using arc dagger is a noob and is using bow skill the whole time. How can u say that as leeching?
    Last edited by Snoobcat; 06-01-2016 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Sigh.. Do i need to repeat myself? If i jump into the fight, ill die. No question since im a rogue. Even the tank in my team with 9k hp and 3,9k armor go from 100-0 in less than five seconds. Do i need to tell u that i've tried 3+ times fighting cryostar while the boss is at 15% hp and all resulted in the boss getting reset. Everytime. Should i quote Einstein about the definition of insanity? Insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over again expecting a different result. That is insane. Do i need to tell u that i was doing PUG run at that time and they rarely listen? Whatevs. If u're in my situation you'll probably doing the same thing i was doing. Unless of course if u're insane or just straight up dumb.

Also i dont consider my action to be called "leeching". Leeching is when someone is doing absolutely nothing while still getting all the rewards. I was there fighting cryostar from 100% hp. Im also the only one who actively use my arc dagger to stun the mobs, the other rogue using arc dagger is a noob and is using bow skill the whole time. How can u say that as leeching?
    Pls keep your posts friendly... We are disgussing here and not insulting each other

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

I dont mind the lightning if there is something to be done about it. But I touched flowers, got shield up, and it still kills, so as far as I can tell there is no save except the revenge revive.

Star light, star bright...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    With all do respect have you or anyone that works for sts ran this map? With out self buff? Meaning giving yourselves 50k health armor damage ect. I mean it's not possible for the average player. Only a good 10% no life pro players can actually run this efficiently. I'm sure I'm not the only player who agrees with this. I've been in a party with 3 warrior all with 9k+ Health, and the all die..1 shot dead. Me as a Mage= -1000000 chance too actually stay alive.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

There is no skill if everyone dies and there's no way to avoid it. Just charge us 1 plat per run. It's the same thing

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Binlaggin For This Useful Post: