Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About the Difficulty of the Game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you think this new expansion is harder than Kraken was when it came out, or even Nordr. Or what about Planar tombs? Yes, the last expansion was super easy (way too easy) and maybe it spoiled some of you. But if you are trying to say that this is the hardest expansion ever, then I think maybe you have not played the game through most of the expansions.
    I do not think that this expansion is harder than the other expansions. And I have tried out Planar Tombs and it was pretty freakin' difficult when it was first released,but this is just what my point ultimately is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaziscate View Post
    I know I'm sounding like Underhul is like the most impossible undoable place ever, but it is definitely doable and is easy with a team,but I just think that the way the enemies are is a bit too harsh on resources (pots,ankhs,etc) for normal runs
    Last edited by Kaziscate; 06-02-2016 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Uhh, the planar tomb still the hardest map when it was released, thanks to anyone who found and shared the kelvin trick to stop Marrow the boss tomb 1,,GBU

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Kazi so you say with a good team it's fine any undergrad p,Ayer should not be in the new elite that "harshness" is to test the best gear the game has to offer do you think elites should be more like normal maps? I don't see any point in what you say I have a difficult ti,e myself in new elites and I don't complain I just work harder to gear up for these elites the taste is much sweeter beating an actually difficult map 20th friends. I suggest you spend a Lil less time on fourms and more in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I find it hard to believe that you think this new expansion is harder than Kraken was when it came out, or even Nordr. Or what about Planar tombs? Yes, the last expansion was super easy (way too easy) and maybe it spoiled some of you. But if you are trying to say that this is the hardest expansion ever, then I think maybe you have not played the game through most of the expansions.
    Kraken was hellish

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Kraken was hell and the gear loot was rarest ever (in numbers) from elite till now date any expansion..
    Last edited by Bluesparky; 06-03-2016 at 06:11 AM.

IGN : Bluesparky