Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Star Legends Beta Tops Android Games of the Week

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default Star Legends Beta Tops Android Games of the Week

Name:  Appolicious.jpg
Views: 3782
Size:  3.5 KB

Appolicious reports on Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles' first week of open beta, noting it's rocket to the top of the download charts.

From sci-fi to pop culture, Android games are influenced by many things in our lives. It’s this diversity that draws us to Android games, appealing to our varied interests. Star Legends is a newly launched MMORPG, with a deeply involved, impactful story that has been years in the making. LEGO also released a constructive.

Tournament & Ladder Leader Silentarrow's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

Now we just need to see it "rockin Apples charts"!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Congrats!

Well deserved with such an excellent game. I wonder if the delays actually helped build hype?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

I've been bored of the beta for weeks already. Can't wait for the full release and level cap raise.

*goes to read article*

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Same here cant wait for teh full release!!!
    When there is too much

Don't forget

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I feel like Charlie Bucket, looking in at other kids eating candy from the candy store! Grandpa Joe telling me I'll have my chance and when I do, it's gonna be wonderful!
    Well.........I want my Golden Ticket NOW!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Wow sweetness it's an amazing game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Sam, congrats and all, but this is getting to be like having that annoying paperclip popping up: "Hi, IOS user! You appear to have wounds; would you like more salt? I can help!"
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    Sam, congrats and all, but this is getting to be like having that annoying paperclip popping up: "Hi, IOS user! You appear to have wounds; would you like more salt? I can help!"
    I have to agree with that. I have lost all hope to see it released

10.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Hey guys,

We're just as excited to get Star Legends out on iOS as you all are. We're working at it and waiting along with you all. Hopefully soon, but in the meantime, we hope you won't begrudge us for doing what we can on Android.

None of your business, creeper... Geez...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Hey guys,

We're just as excited to get Star Legends out on iOS as you all are. We're working at it and waiting along with you all. Hopefully soon, but in the meantime, we hope you won't begrudge us for doing what we can on Android.
    hear, hear. I think we should all be stoked about this. I mean now it just sounds more promising that apple will approve it Now, whenever apple gets around to it, i'm sure it'll be a no-brainer acceptance. Heck, in the future, STS will have better credibility and probably quicker approvals in their games

positive thinking guys, it's very healthy

BTW the lvl 20 PL twink tourney starts on Friday! Last chance to sign up! entry fee of 30k in-game, contact "Noobmigo" in forums, or in-game "Twinkfosho","Noobmigo", or "MigoTwink" Thanks!
    Expert pvp builder and tester, horrible execution XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Register View Post
    I was trying to be optimistic. Thanks for eating my fries.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Well, begrudge certainly has some negative connotations to it. But it's a bit like the example from the other thread where a parent has a new toy, a cookie and some candy and hands it all to one of their two children. And *then* says, "C'mon! You wouldn't begrudge bringing a little happiness to your sibling, would ya?"
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi:374970
    Well, begrudge certainly has some negative connotations to it. But it's a bit like the example from the other thread where a parent has a new toy, a cookie and some candy and hands it all to one of their two children. And *then* says, "C'mon! You wouldn't begrudge bringing a little happiness to your sibling, would ya?"
    I see your point dont get me wrong, but what if you were that one child. What if the shoe was on the other foot. Yes I run android, but what if apple got the beta and android didnt? You wouldn't be complaining.
    Plus you have it in the wrong context with your story. Both of the children live gum. Child one has braces and child two doesn't. Child two is allowed gum and for reasons, child two can not. But child two only gets a stick or two and not a whole pack.

I'm sorry but the circumstances are not the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think you guys should raise the lv cap to 25 to help us content with the wait, or I might just have to to apple and help 'convince' them to speed things up ;-)
    When all else failed, a simple google search pulled me through...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RickyxTan88 View Post
    I see your point dont get me wrong, but what if you were that one child. What if the shoe was on the other foot. Yes I run android, but what if apple got the beta and android didnt? You wouldn't be complaining.
    Plus you have it in the wrong context with your story. Both of the children live gum. Child one has braces and child two doesn't. Child two is allowed gum and for reasons, child two can not. But child two only gets a stick or two and not a whole pack.

I'm sorry but the circumstances are not the same.
    The shoe already *was* on the other foot. I started (with an iPad) before Android got to join. And if you search in the dim, dark past of the fora, you'll see what I said when Android came on-board, "Congratulations and welcome!" and nary a neener-neener while they were waiting. To use your analogy, if I were the parent I wouldn't be handing out gum and announcing the fact loudly in front of and to the child that couldn't have any.

Yup, still hanging in, but sad about The Great Divide of 2011.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Congrats Spacetime Studios This game totally rocks! I hope the public release and new levels be out soon as peeps are getting antsy as you may already know. I think it's important to keep the momentum going to not lose traction with beta users. Beta users have spent considerable money buying stims and pots and losing their kills and deaths may be somewhat discouraging so hopefully a sooner than later release would sweeten the deal and maybe a lil gift like a vanity item would be nice as a token for helping out with the beta phase.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=55820&dateline=131330  4259
    NIKE | Guild Master | Comm . Op . Engineer
    V for Vendetta

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Everyone forgets the apple users that got a 6 month head start in pocket legends... fairs fair.
    PL - BreadKeeperzz - 55 Bear -=- BreadKeeper - 53 Mage -=- SirKeeper 10 Bear
    SL - Keeper - Commando -=- SirKeeper - Engie
    Guild - Atomic Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Congratz SpaceTime Studios

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper View Post
    Everyone forgets the apple users that got a 6 month head start in pocket legends... fairs fair.
    BreadKeeper umm just to let you know Pocket Legeneds was first made for Ios. Then they saw it was so popular so they figured lets make it for Andriod now. I remember when i first started playing Pocket Legends i got it 3 days after release and it was a GHOST town and i got bored very fast. Now woo theres sooooo many people. Not trying to be mean just trying to state a fact.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    122 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Breadkeeper View Post
    Mate...you didn't even know what pocket legends was before it came out on android...
    It was fun while it lasted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

All waiting squarels aside, I'm happy to hear SL already has positive coverage. Well deserved IMO

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!