One cold January evening I was bored out of my mind. I took out my old iPod and turned it on. I was searching the app store and came across pocket legends in the adventure section. I took a look and was hooked. I downloaded it and started playing right then. I started out as a bear because of the description of it. When I leveled up to level 2 in the old bear tutorial I didn't know if I should add points to str, dex, or int. After a while I chose int because I wanted my bear to be smart. As I leveled to 13 I discovered dark forest and the map. When I was 18 and couldn't level anymore I found the "Earn free plat button." so I bought all the campaigns in order and stopped right before the oasis town. Then I found out about pvp and twinking. So I created my second char which is now piosidon. I didn't know anything about buffs so I kinda sucked at pvp. Then after experience I became better. After I retired piosidon from twinking I made my mage aitis.Aitis was a voodoo Mage. I don't know if people would consider aitis to be good or not. Then I decided I would level my chars to 50 since the main spine was free. Then I made deathssscar leveled him to 50 and here I am today.

The End