Thread: Low lvls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Low lvls

Has anyone been annoyed with them lately I'll be doing oasis an BAM LVL 10 just hangin out! When I make a big deal no one boots them, an the low lvl will tell me he needs to lvl an wants better gear. What is wrong with them do they not understand where they should be. I feel that there should be a lvl requirement to join, am I the only one that feels this way?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I believe it should be an option when you make the game. This will allow for people to take on the challenge of having a lv10 if they want to (meaning I can bring my friend's low lv toon to get him free gear), while it will give the game makers the opportunity to avoid having to deal with noobies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Sadly the noobs don't realize they aren't getting any more experience from Oasis.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Allowing too low or too high levels should be a selectable option, as in, only allowed if it's specifically selected. The default being not.
    Malaclypse/Enchantress*Spudboy/Archer*Slackerbob/Paladin?
    Fnordian refugee

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Swamp, Skellor and Aliens I was finding tons of 20+ level-low characters all night, like 11s through 15s.

One was real chatty so I asked him, "Why are you here on this level?"
    And that stopped the chatty...

I don't mind powerleveling folks, enjoyed it when it happened for me -- BUT LET ME MAKE THAT DECISION. And that decision is not going to be Swamp/Skellor/Aliens, it's going to be the campaign that you SHOULD be in with a full group of same-level toons! (Heck, last night I let one group clear the hallways and I only piped in when we hit the end bosses!)

I will come down to your level and power level you there, cause here's my beef ---

When you take a spot in our higher level campaigns, um, you are taking a spot!
    That spot should be there for the next 30+ that comes along looking for a group!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is why i run my own rooms and have a solid group of people vying for slots. When i run rooms like the lost expedition with Ceno I get a lot of lower level players, but this isnt a problem, as I am room master :P.

I do not know if anyone else has noticed this, but are the "noobs" joining the game becoming increasingly more rude? I use to ask the lower levels politely to leave my higher level room and they use to peacefully go. But since a few days ago I would say something like "Please leave the room -name here- this room is too high for you" and ill get responses like "piss off". I do not ask anymore, I just boot.
    Mains: (L50 W/DEATH & HATE): Trogs, Ceno
    Big Twinks: (L35): ProByDesign (L32): SenseOfTouch (L20): Thott, XTD, Agentboo, RYFG
    Little Twinks: (L19): Trogz, TwinkThis (L17): BerserkNerd (L10): GeeYouKnit
    KDR PVP Leaderboard: Thott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also (sorry for the double post) I have seen a crazy increase of beggars in town.
    Mains: (L50 W/DEATH & HATE): Trogs, Ceno
    Big Twinks: (L35): ProByDesign (L32): SenseOfTouch (L20): Thott, XTD, Agentboo, RYFG
    Little Twinks: (L19): Trogz, TwinkThis (L17): BerserkNerd (L10): GeeYouKnit
    KDR PVP Leaderboard: Thott

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

seriously.. starting to hate the freeloading cilantros.
    My Name is Vulgarstrike, SilentCries, Ordinary, Attractive, Investment
    Quote Originally Posted by Redbridge View Post
    you should be able to have some fun
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnInfinity View Post
    Ahhhhhh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There's a simple solution.. If you have a problem with them, make your own game and boot them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Yes I have noticed that to people spamming "Need free stuff!" It gets annoying especially if you are trying to chat with someone. But it can't be helped every MMO has them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

like that level 13 can use 35-40 stuff anyway, lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Hah exactly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ya ...since im starting a bow bear hes currently lvl 5, i just try to get together a couple of my main friends that r bored and start a lvling party.... being in a guild never hurts either
    Renumoth damage pot spamming, 91 dodge, sexy shiv bear
    Tjornan super ultra pink carrying, rich pally Mokugoja Pretty lame twink really
    Phoenix Guild. Rising From the Ashes
    "Im here to kick butt and drink milk. and i just finished my milk...." - ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Last night I wanted to help level some lowbies, so I start up the Balefrost castle campaign, 16-20 I think ... and a bunch of 35+ kept joining me. SO, the "Quick Play" feature must be dumping them in with me, while the lowbies never came via Quick Play. Finally a few looked through the lists of campaigns and came on in for some leveling fun....

On the even more fun side, a dude with the name IPWNUNOOB or something, well, i just found his name annoying, nothing personal, so I kept aggro'n large groups and bringing them back to him, heheheh. He left after I did that 2-3 times and the rest of us continued on ....

And then I drank more Grog ....

Guardian of Alterra King Richie's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mabushka View Post
    Has anyone been annoyed with them lately I'll be doing oasis an BAM LVL 10 just hangin out! When I make a big deal no one boots them, an the low lvl will tell me he needs to lvl an wants better gear. What is wrong with them do they not understand where they should be. I feel that there should be a lvl requirement to join, am I the only one that feels this way?
    This dose annoy me but there is nothing we can do the devs already said they will not put a lvl cap on the maps !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Whenever I have a game running I always boot the players that shouldn't be using the map (even if they are just a single level off) I had to grind through every single map and wait for the next one, they should pay their respect as well . It's annoying but if enough people do it hopefully they'll get the hint and stop. I've never understood why they insist on playing on a harder map as well. You get the exact same XP as you would playing your level, you die a HELL of a lot less, and you can't use the equipment anyway...Mooks, the whole lot of 'em!

But hey, I guess if some people don't mind the fact that it's going to take them double the amount of time to kill a mob/boss with a group of newbs, rather then the masses of players at their level wanting to join them in their game and play it properly, that's their call.

Druc - 45 Archer | Melkhior - 41 Tank | ImaMonsta - 30 Healer
    Member of Venom - GFX/Programmer
    Venom-Guild.com | Pocket Legends Item Database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think Fathom Crypt is good place to powerlevel lowbies, esp the maze mashup at the end, seems 35+ should be able to solo it so progress is very fast. Had a bunch of fun at Fathom and Balefrost last night, two runs to help the lowbies ... then Mahk not feel so bad mouthing off at the 20-25s hanging in the Alien Oasis!

My attitude might change when I'm 40 and just farming, but I'm not! And by then, prolly the pt 2 will be out!