Thread: Question) LOST ACCOUNT? Or can STS help recover???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Default Question) LOST ACCOUNT? Or can STS help recover???

Hello AL players! Many know me as Largesoda, Smallsoda, Deathlists, ivcky, Blujellydonut, or Bonemist yes many accounts and all with much gold spent on them...

So today i decided i was going to use my rogue from now on and i transferred all my gold and para gear to that account... I logged out and accidentally clicked "forgot password" on the bottom right corner! It said a new password had been sent to my email. PROBLEM is the email was fake... I tried making the email but that email was already taken! With this being said can STS just take off the message and allow me to use my old password? Not my fault because it was an accident... I was not asking for a new password. From there on i have not been able to log in!

This message pops up and does not even allow me to use my original password.

Have i lost the 7.8m pure gold and para gear which adds up to around 11m Gold!

ANYONE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE? Please help im very upset atm and im afraid i lost all the gold i have worked so hard for, I might just quit AL... I have spend too many plats on this game to just lose my gold like that.

Getting no response from STS so for the meantime has anyone had a similar experience? I need some posative feedback.

Ty

-Largesoda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Redjellydonut; 06-01-2016 at 09:01 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

The best solution is be patient and contact support in support@spacetimestudios.com . I hope you recover your account soon.

[Gamer 🎮] [Public Loudspeaker 📢] [Forum adept 🔧] [Economist 💰] [Positive user 💡] [Verified Profile ✔️]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hercules View Post
    The best solution is contact support in support@spacetimestudios.com and be patient. I hope you recover your account soon.
    Thanks bud! I did contact actually and i do aswell i dont feel like quiting AL any time soon tbh

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

uggh I hope you recover your account.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meidei View Post
    uggh I hope you recover your account.
    Thanks for ur concern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

why would a main account that u spend lots of plat on not be linked to a valid email? Thats a big time rook mistake . If you have the credit card numbers that u also used on the account that would be a good thing to validate your claim with support..If not good luck (no valid email=no proof it's yours) using fake emails is hella suspect , unless u have something to hide there's no need to do that imo
    Last edited by Eagleye; 06-02-2016 at 01:51 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

You could also send an email to your "fake" account, which is probably somebody's email since it was already taken, explaining the issue and asking if they are willing to help you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wimpywizard View Post
    why would a main account that u spend lots of plat on not be linked to a valid email? Thats a big time rook mistake . If you have the credit card numbers that u also used on the account that would be a good thing to validate your claim with support..If not good luck (no valid email=no proof it's yours) using fake emails is hella suspect , unless u have something to hide there's no need to do that imo
    The account with a "valid email" was not my main i had made a new account and a long time ago aswell. I am not asking for STS to give me a password i dont have... So its not like im trying to steal someones account. I have the original password and its my account, i also have SS proving its mine. So the main focus is i just want to be able to use my original password and not a new one...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Redjellydonut For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Yeah i hav a old one toon rogue like u usin a fake account bcos am so lazy to make new email...now am playing that toon everyday...i just hope am not accidentally click forget password...lol

*i hope u get ur passowrd soon bro
    This signature has been removed for violation of forums TOS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingslaughter View Post
    Yeah i hav a old one toon rogue like u usin a fake account bcos am so lazy to make new email...now am playing that toon everyday...i just hope am not accidentally click forget password...lol

*i hope u get ur passowrd soon bro
    Yes ty bro and we arnt the only ones who play like this many players have accounts like this and i doubt that its fair that with just the click of one button "forgot password" you lose everything you worked so hard for and payed so much for...

Still waiting on STS response ill update when they reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Redjellydonut View Post
    Yes ty bro and we arnt the only ones who play like this many players have accounts like this and i doubt that its fair that with just the click of one button "forgot password" you lose everything you worked so hard for and payed so much for...

Still waiting on STS response ill update when they reply
    Hopefully lesson learned man especially considering your claims
    Of spending money on that account to not have it linked to
    An actual email is border line ignorance not laziness. (Ps I'm not accusing you of anything just letting you know this situation is identical to what someone would say/do if they just bought an account and got burnt)