Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank You To Our Supporters With Free Platinum in Star Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diodge View Post
    Is this the prep work to tell us a reset is comeing?

I hope this isnt a setup to what I think will be going down. I now support a old game I dont enjoy any more. I played pl because it was the best at the time.

I supported a game with UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG . I will stop now. sending a mail

%^^%^%( ()&*(& ()*&^(*&^)(*&^ (^%^ % _)( +*( )&* _&^
    If they give back the plat a reset is only thing that makes sense
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    The names reserved during the name reservation process are now reserved in Star Legends for the account that it was reserved for. Only that account will now be able to create characters in Star Legends with the reserved name. Deleting or renaming the character you reserved the name with in Pocket Legends will no longer affect your name reservation in Star Legends.

Kalielle, if this is a problem, please contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help you straighten it out.
    I stand corrected. Ok then yea, what Sam said. Won't lose the reserve as it's account bound.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Awesomeness View Post
    The names reserved during the name reservation process are now reserved in Star Legends for the account that it was reserved for. Only that account will now be able to create characters in Star Legends with the reserved name. Deleting or renaming the character you reserved the name with in Pocket Legends will no longer affect your name reservation in Star Legends.

Kalielle, if this is a problem, please contact support(at)spacetimestudios.com and we'll help you straighten it out.
    Great, thank you for the response!
    Kalielle - level 56 mage | Kaley - level 55 roundup bear | Clusterstorm - level 55 rush paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Clusterstorm? Pshh, he merely leads the fastest games ever.
    Pocket Legends Video Tutorial

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

So does that mean SL got denied over the whole plat Bussiness? Well, good thing I used my pl plat on SL already lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    So does that mean SL got denied over the whole plat Bussiness? Well, good thing I used my pl plat on SL already lol
    Check pl beta players keep saying it's being returned
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    It has, I got all but four of what I spent back. Not sure how they came up with the number, but most was. Really hoping they don't wipe everything..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    It has, I got all but four of what I spent back. Not sure how they came up with the number, but most was. Really hoping they don't wipe everything..
    Idk flames are out of control in other threads wait till people figure out some people effectively got hundreds of free plat. Reset seems likely but idk
    Just my 2 plat

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

We're not going to wipe anything. This was a tough day for everyone, but it is what it is.

We've done the best we can, we still love you and will continue to pour our hearts into our games for you.

Thank you for keeping the flames down, we are actively extinguishing them (and their propagators).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    We're not going to wipe anything.
    Thank you so much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I haven't gotten my plat but I wrote support already
    I'm going to get the kitty ears and gas mask hehe
    I just wish I could get some antennas in PL already :-( I'm a lonely 56 without them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

We're not going to wipe anything. This was a tough day for everyone, but it is what it is.

We've done the best we can, we still love you and will continue to pour our hearts into our games for you.

Thank you for keeping the flames down, we are actively extinguishing them (and their propagators).
    Is there going to be announcement about the returned plat?
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Good marketing stragtegy IMO. You've either bought plat or you haven't, and when the latter group of customers experience what you can do with plat, they're likely to buy more.
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg:376830

I appreciate you guys i really do...You guys handled this situation well even though it doesnt seem like it, it really was the best option i admire you guys for your maturity and your...AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! I dont care what everyone else is saying i still think you guys are great ! Spreeaadd thheeee lovveeee people!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slush View Post
    Good marketing stragtegy IMO. You've either bought plat or you haven't, and when the latter group of customers experience what you can do with plat, they're likely to buy more.
    Slush this isn't a marketing strategy. They have made that pretty clear. Blame the company with the fruit logo
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Slush:376904
    As stated in the other thread by JustG...This was not a marketing strategy they would have loved to keep universal platinum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think this is great & patiently look forward to launch.

Unfortunately for the waiters, there a rule as old as marketting: you don't launch a new product in August.
    Xymorg --- Xymian --- Xymli

A E O
    Proud owner of 20 charm points! /arcane

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg:376830

I appreciate you guys i really do...You guys handled this situation well even though it doesnt seem like it, it really was the best option i admire you guys for your maturity and your...AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE! I dont care what everyone else is saying i still think you guys are great ! Spreeaadd thheeee lovveeee people!
    I agree with cas on this somethings are just out of their hands and if it's this crazy here imagine the reaction when they first got the news. Hopefully when morning comes around and the initial shock settles we will get more answers
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I agree with cas on this somethings are just out of their hands and if it's this crazy here imagine the reaction when they first got the news. Hopefully when morning comes around and the initial shock settles we will get more answers
    Some things are absolutely out of their control...but I will say this as flame-free and respectfully as possible: If STS did not 100% know that Universal plat/cross-game plat would be accepted by the FruitCompany, it may not have been a wise move to actively and repeatedly state it here in previous weeks that it would be. I sympathize with those who bought the 800 plat thinking they would be able to use it in SL, and bought it in PL just in prep for SL. Sure, the 30 plat is a nice gesture and a lot of companies wouldn't have done it, but if a player was planning on spending most of their semi-recently bought 800 plat in SL and not PL, 30 plat doesn't cover that loss.

I realize there is no win/win solution, but there are some partial win solutions that have been mentioned, besides just giving everyone 30 plat.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

I found this quote and thought it was rather suiting to what happened: "When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us." -Alexander Graham Bell

NorthEast Ohio on the #1 Trout River next to Lake Erie
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thank You. . . . .. . .I had one of those days.(song 18+only)great day to whoop somebody's ***)
    In the end after looking everything over. It ends up fine my way. We will spend it in PL any ways. The extra 30free plat pays for the recharge cost of 3 pree paid credit cards. Then add the free SL ..

We love your games and your hearts you put into the games.
    PS I love SL more!
    Last edited by Diodge; 08-09-2011 at 11:48 PM.
    """""""""There's a sucker born every minute" P. T. Barnum"""""""""