Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thank You To Our Supporters With Free Platinum in Star Legends

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Default Thank You To Our Supporters With Free Platinum in Star Legends

Spacetime Studios is celebrating the coming launch of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles by giving back to our paying customers.

We know that Pocket Legends and Star Legends wouldn't be the exciting, vibrant worlds that they are without the many people from all over the world who play in them. We are especially grateful to those players who have supported us by purchasing Platinum.

As a "thank you" to accounts that have previously purchased Platinum we are gifting you 30 free Platinum in Star Legends (a $4.95 USD value)!* The Platinum has been granted directly to your account, all you need to is log in to Star Legends and it should be there waiting for you.

Thanks again to everyone who plays and makes our games great!

*To be eligible for the 30 free Platinum Grant, an account must have purchased Platinum via in-app purchase or the Webstore since 12:01 AM, March 1, 2011 and be in good standing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

THANKS, devs!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

dang this kind of stuff would happen right before i plan to buy some plat xD
    PL - Eznite, Tachmonite, Adullam, Kelach
    SL - Adino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The fine print... So this only works for new folks. Sigh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Wow you guys rock!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

LoL all my pLats been purchased before that date- but I don't really care as long as I get to play SL.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

When is it comin out???
    Nycfanman-684

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AdinoEznite View Post

Lol I was gonna buy plat yesterday on PL for SL until I found out about the plat being game specific. And now I lose out because of that....lol...
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Wow i read that all wrong the first time lol, meh i still bought plat a while back so, yay thanks devs!
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-09-2011 at 12:02 PM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register:376055
    Quote Originally Posted by AdinoEznite View Post

Lol I was gonna buy plat yesterday on PL for SL until I found out about the plat being game specific. And now I lose out because of that....lol...
    Oh man...are u serious. I bought all mine through pl too for sl. No wonder its messed up.

Dosumn (26) Engineer
    Kelmud (26) Commando
    Levay (25) Operative

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dosumn1978 View Post
    Oh man...are u serious. I bought all mine through pl too for sl. No wonder its messed up.
    I learn that plat will be game specific right before I was gonna buy it. And so I dont buy it ofc. So for being smart and not buying plat in PL for SL, I miss out on free plat. That aint cool.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Tyvm
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Spacetime Studios is celebrating the coming launch of Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles by giving back to our paying customers.

We know that Pocket Legends and Star Legends wouldn't be the exciting, vibrant worlds that they are without the many people from all over the world who play in them. We are especially grateful to those players who have supported us by purchasing Platinum.

As a "thank you" to accounts that have previously purchased Platinum we are gifting you 30 free Platinum in Star Legends (a $4.95 USD value)!* The Platinum has been granted directly to your account, all you need to is log in to Star Legends and it should be there waiting for you.

Thanks again to everyone who plays and makes our games great!

*To be eligible for the 30 free Platinum Grant, an account must have purchased Platinum via in-app purchase or the Webstore since 12:01 AM, March 1, 2011 and be in good standing.
    Edit: Saw it on the general discussion thread, NM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do not see platinum in either Pocket Legends or the other one. I bought platinum in November of 2010. I should be eligable for free platinum, right?

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fishstick View Post
    I do not see platinum in either Pocket Legends or the other one. I bought platinum in November of 2010. I should be eligable for free platinum, right?
    I'm sorry Fishstick, but the script to grant plat gave it out to accounts that had purchased Platinum after March 1, 2011 (when we had announced Star Legends).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oops..misread the post. Thanks for the response. I thought it was for people that have supported the company for a long time.

Edit....That was not supposed to sound so sarcastic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Sam I feel bad for you. Major news + four threads must be keeping you busy today. Ty for keeping them all updated as fast as you are
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

QQ yes ive said it and made a thread but me no likey I wanted 800 plat for $50 to split on sl and pl ah well guess ill stick with 200 each or something im going to have to wait for ios to have sl though since I was going to do it with itunes...hmm where is the bright side to this?....oh yeah...nope idk...

PvP Builds DL Tourney
    "...the only thing we have to fear is fear itself..." -Franklin D. Roosevelt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XchilangopwnX View Post
    QQ yes ive said it and made a thread but me no likey I wanted 800 plat for $50 to split on sl and pl ah well guess ill stivk with 200 each or something im going to have to wait for ios to have sl though since I was going to do it with itunes...hmm where is the bright side to this?....oh yeah...nope idk...
    Bright side we must be getting close to approval. This switch wouldn't be sts's first choice. Must be an apple tos issue and they are doing the best they can. I bought plat just for sl on pl a month ago. Now it's stuck there and while the 30 plat is awesome I'll have to buy more plat for char slots. But over the last year and a half or so of playing pl I can tell you that sts is not in the habit of breaking promises. This has to be out of their hands
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seriously, i have never seen a game where devs change their minds as much as in PL.

Just a few examples, Shadow Caves had a Drop Rate of 100% , then ppl complained and it got nerved while the people on the forums made millions other players lost millions, so it wasnt fair at all because forum ppl Def had a BIG advantange. Then a few ppl complained because it was too easy then devs nerved it to make it even harder and soon afterwards shadowcaves were DEAD. I hardly ever see a game where ppl are playing, so the entire campaign was pretty much pointless after a week.

Another Example, Big Luck hat, first it was stated it was permanent, then devs said it wouldnt be permanentn after they made probably hundreds of dollars cause ppl bought it cause it was stated to be permanent, well luckily it stayed permanenent but seriously thats a no-go for a game company.

Example number 3. First we had to purchase the campaigns for 10 dollars which was okay, but then it was stated that PL would be free, so every player who purchased all the campaigns became a shield. Which was OKAY too, a little less but better hten nothing, i liked the free shield, but then a few ppl complained and soon pretty much everyone got a free shield. So it destroyed the entire purpose of having a shield. I dont even use it anymore cause too many players have one.

Then they made Hats for old school players, then android players complained and they said they would give us all free hats a few months later with some verteran reward system, which never happened.

I could go on wiht things like that for quiet a while now but im guessing everyones getting my point.

Now A LOT of forum players purchased 800 Plat for preparation of Starlegends, including me, i sitl lhave over 400 Plat left, and basically i dont have any use for them besides XP Pots, i was going to use them on Starlegends because Pocket Legends is getting really boring for me ( i have 16 chars, and way too many 50s, because i have been playing it for way too long now, so now i basically now I wasted 20 euros which ill never spend in Pocket Legends because Devs said it would be universal. I dont care about the 20 euros because im working but there are probably quiet a few players who arent as old as me and who dont have the money.
    Basically now i have to purchase another 800 plat so ill have 400 over again on the end.

And No i dont agree with a 1 time transfer because then players will always have left overs from 1 game or another which is nice for STS because then they will make more money but players will really suffer from it.

No offense here, but this is really getting annoying and it makes a lot of players angry, which probably dont have the courage to talk up because they are scared of getting flammed or banned.