Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In Preparation for Star Legends Launch, Platinum is Now Game Specific

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

they should at least give us a one time deal that whatever plat we have at the launch of SL we can choose how to split it up between PL and SL and then after that all purchases are game specific. They need to do SOMETHING, it's simply just not right what they have done. I'm not bashing, I'm just asking for a little consideration to the promises made.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avgen View Post
    they should at least give us a one time deal that whatever plat we have at the launch of SL we can choose how to split it up between PL and SL and then after that all purchases are game specific. They need to do SOMETHING, it's simply just not right what they have done. I'm not bashing, I'm just asking for a little consideration to the promises made.
    I don't think it's their choice bud. The games almost out now though, so let's all rejoice!
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Would be nice bu thinking it must be an apple tos issue. I have two GLU games I picked up via tap joy an their version of plat does not mix either.
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

People are losing money. A solution is to give players a ONE TIME transaction at the start of play to designate an amount of platinum to be put into SL and PL. But only for those who bought plat in PL after a certain time.

EDIT: Reading the above posts, something people can do is buy a plat split in PL. A desired amount of plat would be lost in PL and then another "grant" for SL would be given when the player decides.
    ShadowPlat OneMoreDay RegiLess & RegFree
    My Guess: 177

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Register:376206
    People are losing money. A solution is to give players a ONE TIME transaction at the start of play to designate an amount of platinum to be put into SL and PL. But only for those who bought plat in PL after a certain time.
    Everyone has the same amount of plat...Its just all on PL now...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    Losing money because they thought they could use it in SL not just PL. Who wants 800 plat sitting in PL when SL is about to come out....Seriously...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Avgen:376211
    Quote Originally Posted by Cascad View Post
    Losing money because they thought they could use it in SL not just PL. Who wants 800 plat sitting in PL when SL is about to come out....Seriously...
    Im pretty sure apple wouldnt approve it with the universal platinum so they had to take it out...So stop being so hard on the devs...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Im pretty sure apple wouldnt approve it with the universal platinum so they had to take it out...So stop being so hard on the devs...
    We arent trying to be hard on the devs. Merely venting our thought on what we think at the time. And ya I think now that the universal plat is out, SL is very close to release.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They're grown men I think they can take a little feedback and criticism, it's healthy. Can't be running around all day thinking we're in candy land now can we.

Devs...please let us buy SL plat with our PL plat for the launch or just move 50% of the total plat to SL. That's a fair trade...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Yes i hope it is released tommorow or maybe today?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Fingers crossed and lucky rabbits foot in tow
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I think maybe tomorrow or the next day. They just implemented something new and It should take Apples applehead workers a day or two to check it out.

jk, Apples workers arent appeheads....I hope o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Id be mad to if this happened to me. Dont have ios and gave up on PL long ago. No one ever mentioned that I know of that "universal" will soon become obsolete when they made their purchases. Businesses should not be aloud to bait and switch people like they did. A one time transfere is a great idea. A dev should respond if they intend to offer a solution here.
    Seems like saying thanks for your support. Now were screwing you over. Maybe I just dont have my facts straight.
    Last edited by Torrentula81; 08-09-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

[QUOTE=Torrentula81:376233]Id be mad to if this happened to me. Dont have ios and gave up on PL long ago. No one ever mentioned that I know of that "universal" will soon become obsolete when they made their purchases. Businesses should not be aloud to bait and switch people like they did. A one time transfere is a great idea. A dev should respond if they intend to offer a solution here.
    Seems like saying thanks for your support. Now were screwing you over. Maybe I just dont have my facts

Yeah, you dont have your facts straight...The devs didnt even know they were going to have to do this to get SL released

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Torrentula81 View Post
    Id be mad to if this happened to me. Dont have ios and gave up on PL long ago. No one ever mentioned that I know of that "universal" will soon become obsolete when they made their purchases. Businesses should not be aloud to bait and switch people like they did. A one time transfere is a great idea. A dev should respond if they intend to offer a solution here.
    Seems like saying thanks for your support. Now were screwing you over. Maybe I just dont have my facts straight.
    Seems more like "we had this awesome idea but it breaks the apple tos." looking at the track record of how active and how well sts takes care of it's customers I really don't think this is a bait and switch. For example they don't have to refund plat when the server goes down to people that bought elixirs but to the best of my knowledge they do. They didn't have to give out any free plat but they did. These are people that care about what they do and I'm sure they are as upset as we are.
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

It is not a bait and switch. Wouldn't make any sense at all because way too obvious and aggravating. What I would like to see is a way to choose which game to send the plat to instead of saying it is going to where it was bought. I'd rather have all my plat stuck in SL right now than in PL where I have nothing left to buy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kraze View Post
    Seems more like "we had this awesome idea but it breaks the apple tos." looking at the track record of how active and how well sts takes care of it's customers I really don't think this is a bait and switch. For example they don't have to refund plat when the server goes down to people that bought elixirs but to the best of my knowledge they do. They didn't have to give out any free plat but they did. These are people that care about what they do and I'm sure they are as upset as we are.
    Doesnt effect me any. But even from someone who hasnt been effected it seems wrong. What if someone thought oh android guys can use their pl plat so I can to when its released. Now they cant. I also remember being able to reserve names in PL fot sts. Dont know if that implemented cause left forums for a bit. But again it hints into integration. If I purchased $50 of plat in PL and was given this news id be making even a bigger stink then I am. So again this comming from someone who has no vested interest to my position. How can you even think its fair because apple wont allow. Spacetime somehow needs to make things right. 30 free plat doesnt cover $50 purchases.

Anyways ive voiced my opinion. Hope it helps some of you guys out.
    Last edited by Torrentula81; 08-09-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Agree

I bought a 800 platinum with a view to using them in a Star Legends. Now i have only 30. I do not want platinum in Pocket Legend, I do not play already in the title. Platinum was supposed to be for use in all games spacetime studio, there was no information at time of purchase that platinum is associated only one title, instead of this we have full information on the forum about the fact that platinum is to be used in both titles. Now I feel cheated!

I logged on to PL, I should have 800P and there is 1800 Oo. What's going on?
    Please give us the choice for those who bought previously platinum so that they can decide which game is being used.

It's a very bad decision, now every smart player will thoroughly planned to purchase platinum and in smaller quantities. No more buying large quantities for ''futere'' which means less profit for you.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@Technot-Its perfectly legal. You bought the platinum in PL not SL
    Not by laws here, and item not bought in the US app store. So I have requested a refund. That process is well known to create difficulties for devs if enough people do it.

PS. I used this screenshot in my report
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2lktn6c.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Technot View Post
    Not by laws here, and item not bought in the US app store. So I have requested a refund. That process is well known to create difficulties for devs if enough people do it.

PS. I used this screenshot in my report
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2lktn6c.jpg

Not sure what your goal is but I would personally be happy if the devs would let us choose which game to transfer our existing plat into... I do not want to be reimbursed. lol