Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: * Client Update * | 6/2/16 | New Housing and Pet Animancy Systems!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Housing Feedback:

1. I was under the impression that Stash is by default a part of the house. Wish it were.

2. Privacy options should be tweaked.
    Would like my friends to use (sit on chairs) my items if they are able to enter the house when I am offline. In RL entering the house enables friends to use our furniture so why not in AL?

3. The size of house items are very small - good for rogue and mage but look odd for warriors. Would like the size of all items to be increased.

4. Slots are very few for starter homes. Hope extra slots are made available for gold too.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 06-06-2016 at 03:46 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zynzyn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkluciferx View Post
    About eggs combine.
    I have sns , nekro and MM, so if i want combine, i have to buy another sns, nekro and MM egg?
    WHY? STS should be buy another expensive eggs? Pet Animacy system should be whit stable pets no eggs.
    So that everyone can easily access whit stable pets and no repeated eggs.
    THIS ^^^^^

One should have the pets and not the eggs to make them hybrid.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by octavos View Post
    I read most of the comments..and renting seems to fit the description pretty well. I'll stick with my guild..it has a cold...FREE...floor to sleep on. I'd prefer something more permanent...like if you buy with plat..your done..and you can use the tokens to buy stuff with. But if you are a ftp player..I belive renting should be there option. It looks nice but to much effort for a house. Sorry g-man...I think the idea is awsome but the implementation doesn't make sense to me.
    Agreed, the upkeep is too expensive.. I mean working a bit for it is ok but you actually have to pay much for it so I don't like that..

Oh and another suggestion: Some kind of option to only let selected friends in would be awesome. Like setting house to private and giving friends access to it by inviting them
    We need party-option for raid! :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    THIS ^^^^^

One should have the pets and not the eggs to make them hybrid.
    I liked the egg system. It is cool. It revives the need for more pet eggs of all types. Just wish there were more story token quests to try out combinations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
    I liked the egg system. It is cool. It revives the need for more pet eggs of all types. Just wish there were more story token quests to try out combinations.
    It looks like this way cuz the system is new. Give it a time. people will hardly open eggs since you can get your desired Stats Aa and passive now without opening an egg. There will be overstock of eggs everywhere

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

Quite sad that we need to decide whether to enjoy and pay the upkeep for our house or experiment with the new pet slot system, since both costs story tokens and if we want to keep our plat expenses in a reasonable amount then one new feature excludes the other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

just don't like da new inventory and cs , and there is another problem which we need to buy furnishing inventory slot again ? if the item are over 25 of furnishing inventory slot u can't enter any warlord map if reach dat limit , this quite annoying when my inventory slot have da maximum slot 500 but limited by furnishing inventory slot only 25 slot zzzzzz

look at this pic, this will always happen when u don't have platinum buy furnishing inventory slot even ur main inventory slot is still empty !!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	furnishing inventory.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	24.2 KB 
ID:	151928
    Last edited by galileogalilei; 06-04-2016 at 09:56 AM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to galileogalilei For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dex Scene View Post
    people will hardly open eggs since you can get your desired Stats Aa and passive now without opening an egg. There will be overstock of eggs everywhere
    Lesser eggs will be bought if people are able to use the pets they already have in stable as suggested by your hybrid system. Now that is very conducive to 'under-stocking of eggs', isnt it?

Its not common that every player has alts they regularly use as main characters. But it is common that every player wants to try the new system. So eggs will be bought more in the current system, not a "let us use our opened stable pets" system.
    The current egg slotting system is better since it revives the egg market. You may disagree.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 06-04-2016 at 10:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Lesser eggs will be bought if people are able to use the pets they already have in stable as suggested by your hybrid system. Now that is very conducive to 'under-stocking of eggs', isnt it?

Its not common that every player has alts they regularly use as main characters. But it is common that every player wants to try the new system. So eggs will be bought more in the current system, not a "let us use our opened stable pets" system.
    The current egg slotting system is better since it revives the egg market. You may disagree.
    When you open an egg, it's gone. Opening an egg was the only way to use it.
    Now you don't need to open the egg anyway. Unless you want the look of the pet.
    If you have nekro or Sns. Let's say a new pet comes with better passive or Stats. You will buy it and use the stat or passive over your current pet without opening the egg.
    So the number of "Gone/Opened" eggs will be lesser than the number of "newly farmed eggs".
    Sure you think it will help the egg market in long run? Let's see.
    You can basically make a new toon anyday and use 3 eggs forever untill better pet comes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Garry, not possible to bring old ui systems with few modifications?

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Update Call of Champions Please

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I have waited for 6 months

16.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #113
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,037 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnycageee View Post
    Garry, not possible to bring old ui systems with few modifications?

Послато са GT-I9300 уз помоћ Тапатока
    We totally understand, and are gathering use cases to tune it here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...08#post2491508
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i though drama only happen in da game when people fight each other in pvp , but seem it often happen in da forum too as well lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

I wish you reintroduced pet eggs back into the game before releasing the pet system. What you have done is reward hoarders and merchants once more, as is the case with massive rengols being ridiculously expensive compared to massive cryostar crates. It wasn't their rarity that drove the price up, but the lack of arcane egg supply elsewhere. I don't understand your model for this. It makes more sense to slowly inject the game with eggs and then move on to the pet system. People are currently unable to enjoy this or even give feedback on it, because only a few can afford to pay for exorbitantly priced eggs.

Seriously, you are tipping the scales in favor of merchants, instead of hardcore farmers and even your plat players. If you had released arcane eggs in cryostar crates, it could have brought eggs to a more decent price which more players can enjoy, and crate openers will have more motivation to pop them.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Dear all,
    I almost like everything.
    New UI - still I have to practice,
    Housing - waiting for a bit price drops (or at least shared house among alts with shared upkeep)
    New pet system - IMO it is awesome. You gave something to the shared stable whiners as well as the collectors and merchers and all other normal players can use. Ofc an Abaddon sale could be very useful!

ONLY negative I experienced:
    Jumps to towns, to maps, doing even a craft makes very big ping spikes and frequent DC-s. I am the only one experiencing this? I am from Europe and till now I have seen this problem only during the "heavy ping spike problematic" season.... long time ago

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-G903F eszközömről

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nice! Dance !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklish View Post
    Seriously, you are tipping the scales in favor of merchants, instead of hardcore farmers and even your plat players.
    Non-merchants are buying eggs to use and have fun with the system. As I see it, this system is encouraging farmers. So many farmable pet eggs are expensive now because we are trying pet combinations. Farmers can go farm the eggs. It is all balanced.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Non-merchants are buying eggs to use and have fun with the system. As I see it, this system is encouraging farmers. So many farmable pet eggs are expensive now because we are trying pet combinations. Farmers can go farm the eggs. It is all balanced.
    Arcane eggs are overpriced because of the lack of supply. Massive rengols are scarce due to being discontinued and overpriced too because they alone contain majority of the arcane eggs. The ones who really win at this time are those who hoarded arcane eggs and massive rengols. That was what I was referring to. The only expensive farmable egg is Breeze. All other expensive legendaries were hoarded eggs from events, so it does not count as farming. So no, it's not balanced.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ticklish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

I need to farm samael Nightshade korruption nightshade and lots of other pets whom I have already have in stable but not as an egg. Pm me the secret places where we can FARM them?