Thread: Group Chat!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up Group Chat!

Ever wanted to keep in touch with your Pocket Legend buddies OUTSIDE of the game?
    Ever wanted to just chat to fellow players?
    Well, I just might know the best way.

This isn't exactly a "Guild" but I'd say its pretty close.

There is an app in the Appstore called "palringo" developed by Palringo Limited.

It is a multi-messenger application that supports aol, facebook chat, yahoo chat, etc. and is available free or payed!

I have made a group called iPocket Legends specifically for Pocket Legends players, but anyone is welcome! (note ~ the app, Palringo, is not my own. I am just using it to help players connect to each other outside of the game.)

If you ask me, it is a little easier than a forum. Plus, you can share screen shots of or voice messages in palringo, which I believe is very nice.

Here's how you join the group:

-After downloading either Palringo (payed or free, your choice) go to the "groups" section (after creating an account, of course)
    -Once there, type in "ipocket legends" and tap on "join group"
    -Presto! Welcome to the group chat!

Again, you don't need to join but I'd say its a pretty cool idea. The chat is pretty new, only 2 days old as off today, and hopefully we have some members joining!

We have Administrators and Moderators to insure that the chat is flowing smoothly and that no inappropriate things are being posted.

Thanks for your cooperation, friends

-Jezron (Con)

###Did I mention that the chat is portable so you don't need to be on the computer to chat?
    But if you want to be, Palringo for the computer is available like aim or msn in www.Palringo.com. Palringo's awesome, isnt it? :]
    Last edited by Con; 06-14-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Its a good program but without a jailbroken ipod its annoying without multitask

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Whoa, this is farking sweet. And thank god for jailbreaking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well you can chat in the game so you dont really need to multitask. i just suggested the idea mainly for chat groups, since i think its simpler than joining guilds. but its up to you so yeah.