Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: UI feedback and use case request

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nightmaresmoke View Post
    And plus remember effigies and cryogems luck elix etc.. are all the way down specially if u have lots of crafted energy kits saved for upcoming events so more in the delay part.
    This is actually a very big problem currently & before this new UI. Most of the elixirs & effigies are stacked right at the bottom of tons of saved up energy kits. The process of scrolling through all the way down and especially in laggy conditions is very frustrating.
    What ticklish has mentioned & suggested in an earlier post is pretty comprehensive of the status quo & its fixes. I will add to it in my words.
    Adding chests under equipment will definitely solve part of the current problem. A further problem is having to scroll through the tons of items in there to get to elixirs. Maybe a grouping of similar items would fix this as we have mentioned it many times before. Grouping needs to be applied to both crafting materials & chests.
    If grouping is not currently possible, then make a totally new tab of elixirs only under the equipment section with effigies & that cryo gem buff in it as well. Energy kits should remain under chests.
    Add the highest & lowest button for price in the CS. With the new type, it gets confusing if u have actually attained your desired result. If a person has not checked this carefully them they may end up thinking the highest price is lowest or vice versa. Sometimes even the lowest price is pretty high.
    Opening chests animation needs to be reverted to its old self, where by we could skip the viewing of all items that drop from a chest by tapping on the screen.
    One more thing. Could you increase the number of loadouts of equipment by another 1 or 2. My dmg gears are not very helpful in the harder elites & I may need to have a more defensive set for such maps. Then I have my lepre loadout & also speed set loadout. And I need a naked one to be able to transfer certain gear pieces to other toons. The current loadouts aren't enough.
    Phew....long post...imma go game now.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi3223 View Post
    This is actually a very big problem currently & before this new UI. Most of the elixirs & effigies are stacked right at the bottom of tons of saved up energy kits. The process of scrolling through all the way down and especially in laggy conditions is very frustrating.
    What ticklish has mentioned & suggested in an earlier post is pretty comprehensive of the status quo & its fixes. I will add to it in my words.
    Adding chests under equipment will definitely solve part of the current problem. A further problem is having to scroll through the tons of items in there to get to elixirs. Maybe a grouping of similar items would fix this as we have mentioned it many times before. Grouping needs to be applied to both crafting materials & chests.
    If grouping is not currently possible, then make a totally new tab of elixirs only under the equipment section with effigies & that cryo gem buff in it as well. Energy kits should remain under chests.
    Add the highest & lowest button for price in the CS. With the new type, it gets confusing if u have actually attained your desired result. If a person has not checked this carefully them they may end up thinking the highest price is lowest or vice versa. Sometimes even the lowest price is pretty high.
    Opening chests animation needs to be reverted to its old self, where by we could skip the viewing of all items that drop from a chest by tapping on the screen.
    One more thing. Could you increase the number of loadouts of equipment by another 1 or 2. My dmg gears are not very helpful in the harder elites & I may need to have a more defensive set for such maps. Then I have my lepre loadout & also speed set loadout. And I need a naked one to be able to transfer certain gear pieces to other toons. The current loadouts aren't enough.
    Phew....long post...imma go game now.
    maybe STS can make elix and effigys LEGENDARY so it appears on top.. solves everything