Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celtic heroes

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am a level 76 warrior I love this game I am also a beta tester for the game I have been on this game from the start in june this game does have potential and in update 2 ther was 2 new areas added there is no level cap an it has nothing to do with the fight but skills this is nothing like pocket legends in any kind of way that game an dare I speak the name pocket legends have nothing in common celtic heroes is having a celtic Halloween event Also called by it true name Samhain and it grows day by day pocket legends an star legends hav competition an soon will have even more with world of Midgard which I am also a beta tester world of Midgard looks simply amazing I left pocket legends after the one year anniversary an hav never looked back I played order and chaos after pl but I let my sub run out after 3 months of o/c online pocket legends has become this game that is catered more to children an teenagers with their cheesy animal schemes an tales also selling out to droid, all star legends is pocket legends in space I downloaded it an played 10 mins an deleted it an also never looked back I was doin a google search for Celtic heroes forums an new guilds came up with this in my search so I jus replied / ign on Celtic Heroes Darkchylde in the world rhiannon guild Rapture Eve ,,,,,look me up if you play or long for another game than this childish cheetoh eating game full of snot nosed little kids ,politics, money ,parental guidance police an mods and devs that don't care nothing about you ,,jus your pocketbook
    Last edited by Darkchylde; 11-05-2011 at 12:28 PM.
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Guys try out World Of Magic, graphics are bad but its pretty awesome with pvp. They also have guild wars Just suggesting so dont go rage if u dont like it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I quit pl like 2-3 months ago, pl was getting repetitive, and boring, so I decided to play order and chaos, after a good 4 months and 21$ I decided gameloft, was being too lazy to add any new GOOD Updates, after a while, I found celtic heroes! It was boring at first, but I started to like the game! It was amazing, I am currently waiting for the release of world of midgard. This long post here, is just to tell you, if you get bored or tired of an mmo, just try another one! Thats all!! But seriously I liked order and chaos, pocket legends was getting really repetitive and old.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by STINKY:472537
    Guys try out World Of Magic, graphics are bad but its pretty awesome with pvp. They also have guild wars Just suggesting so dont go rage if u dont like it.
    may I say THE world of magic. Lol and also try out graal classic/online guys. Very very fun.
    Jugernuget (66) Proud Member of Hella Good
    <a href=http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=63456&dateline=1329747605 target=_blank>http://www.spacetimestudios.com/imag...ine=1329747605</a>

Tournament & Ladder Leader Bilaxman's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I played until level 3. The app keeps crashing so I don't put up with it anymore. I may play later on when it gets better.

Interested in joining <The Community Guild>? Click here!
    AL Index of Guides | PL Index of Guides | SL Index of Guides

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Oops I meant I quit pl 7 months ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I totally agree