Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Twink help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Twink help

Hello, i was wondering which twink level i should choose. Between 15-17. 23-24.
    I've also some questions.
    -Is this level always active?
    -Which guilds are the best here?
    -Which class should i choose? (Not mage)(If possible tell me bout both classes)
    -Which are the best items for that class?
    -Best build for that class?
    -Is para needed?
    -Is nekro needed?
    -What jewels and gems should i have in my gear

I'll be able to get a nekro and have 5mil spare, is that good enough to be good?

Thanks for the help
    Last edited by Tif; 06-06-2016 at 05:07 AM. Reason: More Questions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Level 15-16 is active.
    Best guilds ? I'd say it depends what players in. Many clash now with mixed players from mixed guilds. Class? Up to you. Choose which gives you more fun. If you are depending on budget then war is cheaper to make.
    Best items war: galen maul, storm sword, dark watch sword of potency/ assault. Warfare for galen eventually.
    Ice scale set of potency is best, if you cant afford the get ancient. Ring : vigor or winter ring. I prefer winter due to more armor. Amulet tarlok of potency. For tank you don't really need para if you just clash. If you doing both i suggest you to get storm sword with para gem in (1.3-1.5m ) and you'll be perfect. No nekro is no needed , you can use munch. About jewels. Here you can do some mix between fortified fury and diamond.
    5m for gear will be enough.
    Rogue : weapon depends what gems, jewels you got in. If you cant afford para in another item than weapon then just buy bow. Cheaper bow with para/ eye gem in is devourer bow of potency. Second one umbral aka lurid bow but this one cost more. (500-700k more)
    Best set is icescale of potency, if you can't afford it get ancient of potency. Ring : best ring is mythic ring of potency, then legend braid. Amulet : tarlok of potency or eerie. You need nekro or maridos. You need 1 para gem and try to get at least one eye gem. 5m for gear np. Best way to get para is IMO ring legend braid (2.5-3m). Then just get clean gear and put fortified finesse in.

~~~~~~
    Build : build depends on player game style. Get few scrolls and find best build for you. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by resurrected View Post
    Level 15-16 is active.
    Best guilds ? I'd say it depends what players in. Many clash now with mixed players from mixed guilds. Class? Up to you. Choose which gives you more fun. If you are depending on budget then war is cheaper to make.
    Best items war: galen maul, storm sword, dark watch sword of potency/ assault. Warfare for galen eventually.
    Ice scale set of potency is best, if you cant afford the get ancient. Ring : vigor or winter ring. I prefer winter due to more armor. Amulet tarlok of potency. For tank you don't really need para if you just clash. If you doing both i suggest you to get storm sword with para gem in (1.3-1.5m ) and you'll be perfect. No nekro is no needed , you can use munch. About jewels. Here you can do some mix between fortified fury and diamond.
    5m for gear will be enough.
    Rogue : weapon depends what gems, jewels you got in. If you cant afford para in another item than weapon then just buy bow. Cheaper bow with para/ eye gem in is devourer bow of potency. Second one umbral aka lurid bow but this one cost more. (500-700k more)
    Best set is icescale of potency, if you can't afford it get ancient of potency. Ring : best ring is mythic ring of potency, then legend braid. Amulet : tarlok of potency or eerie. You need nekro or maridos. You need 1 para gem and try to get at least one eye gem. 5m for gear np. Best way to get para is IMO ring legend braid (2.5-3m). Then just get clean gear and put fortified finesse in.

~~~~~~
    Build : build depends on player game style. Get few scrolls and find best build for you. Good luck!
    Thanks for the reply.

Firstly, I'm going to choose rouge.

So from reading this i should get.

-Para/eye Lurid/umbral bow
    -Icescale set Or Ancient druid (Best? Which jewels?)
    -Mythic ring Or a legendary one(best one? Which jewels?)
    -Tarlock of pot Or Eerie (Best? Which jewels?)
    -Nekro.

I've no idea on build so a starter one would help.
    -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I´ll add my opinion as my lv 16 rogue is op. I´ll just list up my fav items with their gems, not saying that other set ups are worse, i just like this best.
    -Lurid bow of brutality (either 1para, 1 eye or 2 paras)
    -ancient druid helm of pot with 2 eyes - i prefer ancient set due to higher health
    -ancient druid doublet of pot with 2 eyes
    -enchanted loop of pot (either 2 eyes or 1 eye 1 para)
    -Tarlok´s heart of pot (with 2 eyes)

I´d go with 2-3 paras, rest eyes in order to have enough health/mana and for pet i´d go with nekro as it has good stats (especially crit and mana regen are useful in pvp, since many players are using korruption to drain your mana) and its aa is just awesome! hope that helped a lot, if you need further details just go ahead and pm me in game: Argute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Para is not necessarily needed but you will be more op and especially as starter its hard with bad gear. If you don´t have enough cash for that, normal forti finesse and other forti gems will do...

If you are looking for guilds at that level i can name "Pronoobs, Xpsycho, Ikronos Divine and Fame", there are also some smaller ones, depends on what you are looking for
    Last edited by Behoove; 06-06-2016 at 07:25 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Behoove View Post
    I´ll add my opinion as my lv 16 rogue is op. I´ll just list up my fav items with their gems, not saying that other set ups are worse, i just like this best.
    -Lurid bow of brutality (either 1para, 1 eye or 2 paras)
    -ancient druid helm of pot with 2 eyes - i prefer ancient set due to higher health
    -ancient druid doublet of pot with 2 eyes
    -enchanted loop of pot (either 2 eyes or 1 eye 1 para)
    -Tarlok´s heart of pot (with 2 eyes)

I´d go with 2-3 paras, rest eyes in order to have enough health/mana and for pet i´d go with nekro as it has good stats (especially crit and mana regen are useful in pvp, since many players are using korruption to drain your mana) and its aa is just awesome! hope that helped a lot, if you need further details just go ahead and pm me in game: Argute
    Hey and thanks for the reply!

So, i was thinking about getting icescale set and putting forti finesse in it. Or do i need to get druid with eyes? also how much would that cost?
    I'm only looking for 1 para most likely in bow.
    Do i need full eyes? Or can i still do good without any eyes? with full standard.

My Ign is Tifity i'll send you a friend reqs if i've more questions!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tif View Post

So, i was thinking about getting icescale set and putting forti finesse in it. Or do i need to get druid with eyes? also how much would that cost?
    Do i need full eyes? Or can i still do good without any eyes? with full standard.

thats alright you just need to check that you are not too low in health and mana, cause pvp sucks that way (at least that´s my opinion), i´d just not take too many forti chaos, as they only add damage so i guess ice set with forti finesse should do and if you are a bit low in health you can even add cheap forti nature jewels (but focus on finesse first for damage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Behoove View Post
    thats alright you just need to check that you are not too low in health and mana, cause pvp sucks that way (at least that´s my opinion), i´d just not take too many forti chaos, as they only add damage so i guess ice set with forti finesse should do and if you are a bit low in health you can even add cheap forti nature jewels (but focus on finesse first for damage)
    Ok thanks for the help! I'll look for some gear now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Thanks for the reply.

Firstly, I'm going to choose rouge.

So from reading this i should get.

-Para/eye Lurid/umbral bow
    -Icescale set Or Ancient druid (Best? Which jewels?)
    -Mythic ring Or a legendary one(best one? Which jewels?)
    -Tarlock of pot Or Eerie (Best? Which jewels?)
    -Nekro.

I've no idea on build so a starter one would help.
    -
    Ice is for more damage and armor. Ancient for HP and mana. Ice set adds bonus 10 dex. Best try get it in forti finesse or chaos. You can mix and put 2 forti fin to helm and 2 chaos to armor. Mythic is definitely best but if you cant find or buy it then use legend braid. Tarlok vs eerie here is up to you. Tarlok have more armor but eerie got 2% crit more.
    For start try handle 3 skills.
    Aimed 5/5
    Shadow Pierce 2/5 with heal upgrade. Packs and passive up to u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

As a rogue u dont need nekro for a clash, maridos or munch mouth will do. But if you have any intention of not getting farmed in random maps then buy nekro

And if you are going to use nekro do not use icescale. Especially with how high rogues dmg is at this lvl, u need the extra health. Personally with 5m after nekro i would make a tank. Rogue is the most demanding gear wise, and rogue gear is the most expensive. There are a good amount of people who have stacked paras/eyes and 5m will not be enough to match them gear wise. U can still make a good rogue but just know there will be a lot of better geared people

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    As a rogue u dont need nekro for a clash, maridos or munch mouth will do. But if you have any intention of not getting farmed in random maps then buy nekro

And if you are going to use nekro do not use icescale. Especially with how high rogues dmg is at this lvl, u need the extra health. Personally with 5m after nekro i would make a tank. Rogue is the most demanding gear wise, and rogue gear is the most expensive. There are a good amount of people who have stacked paras/eyes and 5m will not be enough to match them gear wise. U can still make a good rogue but just know there will be a lot of better geared people
    I've got a nekro, The ancient druid of potency set.
    I'm still looking for the other items, i'm thinking about putting full fortified finesse on them? That good?

Can anyone give me a goodish build? I've no idea what i should use.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

If you don't have a good pet, para gem or guild.

= easy target unfortunately especially at twinking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    If you don't have a good pet, para gem or guild.

= easy target unfortunately especially at twinking
    Well i've good pet and para. But yet to find a guild.
    Yeah i wouldn't twink without them 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

In guild war, its better to use eloia pot as weapon then lurid, because proc is really useful. Use ancient set if u use nekro then vigo pot and put para in tarlok pot. In vs rogue then u can swap with lurid but in vs mage/tank i still recommend eloia. And yep full forti finesse should do good but try to get as many eye as u can

As for build
    Aim shot 5/5
    Shadow pierce 2/5 unlock and heal
    Packs 3/5 3 packs and heal over time
    The rest u can put in passive.

Gl
    Last edited by xutreuqux; 06-06-2016 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Well i've good pet and para. But yet to find a guild.
    Yeah i wouldn't twink without them 2
    Message me in game ill give you a proper build. 5m isnt enough for a para amulet so stick with para bow. Lurid is best. Also throw in some natures, get atleast 1 eye, and if ur low on mana 1 mind wouldnt hurt

Ign istealthl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hello, i was wondering which twink level i should choose. Between 15-17. 23-24.
    I've also some questions.
    -Is this level always active?
    -Which guilds are the best here?
    -Which class should i choose? (Not mage)(If possible tell me bout both classes)
    -Which are the best items for that class?
    -Best build for that class?
    -Is para needed?
    -Is nekro needed?
    -What jewels and gems should i have in my gear

I'll be able to get a nekro and have 5mil spare, is that good enough to be good?

Thanks for the help
    well if u planning to do twinking at lvl 15-18 u need good gear for sure, if u are plannning to make tank at this lvl zone u neeed 1 para storm sword potency or assualt version depends on u,ice scale set ,tarlok pot amulet,night ocean ripple warfare or u can go with winter ring it gives u additonal armor comapred to night ocean ring but less dmg with the clash scenario at this lvl 15-18 is that people stacks korruption now a days so with ice set which has less mana comapred to epidemic set and ancient druid set so i suggest u should have epidemic set with u too in case other side stacks korruption also the another factor is ice scale set for tank especiallly at lvl 17 is rare and hard to find too now u neeed good guild at this lvl zone lvl 15-18 tbh since TACTICAL disband its hard to say any guild at this lvl zone is BEST OR PRO GUILD coz many people from tactical has spread alll over this lvl zone and couple of diffrent guilds but stilll guild is must for someone who is new at this lvl zone coz of various TWINK SPREAD ISSUES like blocking trash talk, block sometimes things gets RIDICULOUS and u need good connections because ur connections with good people at this bracket will help u alot in many bad times both pvp and events xd NOW as ressurected quoted above u neeed proper balance of armor and dmg (more dmg = more heal) so u can survive and do counter atttack on ur opposition both in clash and vs scenarios resepectively. GOOD LUCK !
    Last edited by Rockingtigertiger Tiger; 06-07-2016 at 06:32 AM.
    IT"S NOT OVER TILL IT IS OVER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lawpvp View Post
    Message me in game ill give you a proper build. 5m isnt enough for a para amulet so stick with para bow. Lurid is best. Also throw in some natures, get atleast 1 eye, and if ur low on mana 1 mind wouldnt hurt

Ign istealthl
    I sent you a friend reqs, i'll pm you when you log on. Thanks for the tip!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingtigertiger Tiger View Post
    well if u planning to do twinking at lvl 15-18 u need good gear for sure, if u are plannning to make tank at this lvl u neeed 1 para storm sword potency or assualt version depends on u,ice scale set ,tarlok pot amulet,night ocean ripple warfare or u can go with winter ring it gives u additonal armor comapred to night ocean ring but less dmg with the clash scenario at this lvl 15-18 is that people stacks korruption so with ice set which has less mana comapred to epidemic set and ancient druid set so i suggest u should have epidemic set with u too in case other side stacks korruption also the another factor is ice scale set for tank especiallly at lvl 17 is rare and hard to find too now u neeed good guild at this lvl zone lvl 15-18 tbh since tactical disband its hard to say any guild at this lvl zone is BEST OR PRO GUILD coz many people from tactical has spread alll over this lvl zone and couple of diffrent guilds but stilll guild is must for someone who is new at this lvl zone coz of various TWINK SPREAD ISSUES like blocking trash talk, block sometimes things gets RIDICULOUS and u need good connections because ur connections with good people at this bracket will help u alot in many bad times both pvp and events xd NOW as ressurected quoted above u neeed proper balance of armor and dmg (more dmg = more heal) so u can survive and do counter atttack on ur opposition both in clash and vs scenarios resepectively. GOOD LUCK !
    Well, i went with rouge i've all the right gear and gems (I think lol)
    With the blocking and TT i really don't mind about that. Shows that they'll need to block because they nubs or whateves lol.
    I'll hope to find some good friends and the right guild to help me.

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Well, i went with rouge i've all the right gear and gems (I think lol)
    With the blocking and TT i really don't mind about that. Shows that they'll need to block because they nubs or whateves lol.
    I'll hope to find some good friends and the right guild to help me.

Thanks!
    well if u are playing as rogue there are pro rogues at lvl 17 with likes of isteal,dispute,evictionz and 1-2 more yah these guys are vetran people at this bracket with likes of isteal,dsipute and they got plenty of experience to share at this bracket and they willll help u i am sure but now about my quote of gang block etc i wrote seriously dude when 1 team or guild is ganging u or blocking u they dont care how pro u are or how goood player u are THE THING MATTERS IS THEY WANT KILLS" no matterr how they come or how they get it because RIVALRY -FRIENDSHIP -HATE at twink is STRONGER then anything else at this bracket thats why i say CONNECTIONS IS KEY TO SUCCESS AT PVP BOTH ENDGAME AND TWINK ur goood friends wont leave u alone in trouble unless u refuse to help them and ur rivals(everyone needs rivals and competitors to enjoy taste of sucess)but if ur rivals paly block , gang etc to win game then u got 2 choicess either u defeat them if u got experienced side or just leave map dont feed kills if u got random team of newbies or team with u and have no chance to win !
    IT"S NOT OVER TILL IT IS OVER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rockingtigertiger Tiger View Post
    well if u are playing as rogue there are pro rogues at lvl 17 with likes of isteal,dispute,evictionz and 1-2 more yah these guys are vetran people at this bracket with likes of isteal,dsipute and they got plenty of experience to share at this bracket and they willll help u i am sure but now about my quote of gang block etc i wrote seriously dude when 1 team or guild is ganging u or blocking u they dont care how pro u are or how goood player u are THE THING MATTERS IS THEY WANT KILLS" no matterr how they come or how they get it because RIVALRY -FRIENDSHIP -HATE at twink is STRONGER then anything else at this bracket thats why i say CONNECTIONS IS KEY TO SUCCESS AT PVP BOTH ENDGAME AND TWINK ur goood friends wont leave u alone in trouble unless u refuse to help them and ur rivals(everyone needs rivals and competitors to enjoy taste of sucess)but if ur rivals paly block , gang etc to win game then u got 2 choicess either u defeat them if u got experienced side or just leave map dont feed kills if u got random team of newbies or team with u and have no chance to win !
    Or you stay and get farmed till they get bored and blocks start to leave, then you call and farm ;D